+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 2017 Carnival

General of Telara

Default 2017 Carnival

The new earrings you get from the store require you to do 90 IA's to upgrade them. You can auto complete that by just reclogging. I'm guessing its counting IA's I have already done.

The earrings require 2 ornament amenders and 90 IA's. They also have CP and that's just op.

2017 Carnival-2017-03-24_173909.jpg

I didn't see any new mounts or minions to buy. Just some costume items a new dim key and a pet.
    Last edited by Accol; 03-24-2017 at 01:57 PM.

There is a "new mount" and extras for real money, 19.99$ as far as I saw in discord,
    http://i.imgur.com/PoNyqlR.jpg?1

and also expect the earrings to be changed...
    They wanted to put a new "equip slot" as the carnival item and according to what devs said on discord apparently they had forgot last year we had earrings, so most likely gonna get changed unless if they decide not to.

- Today at 5:10 PM
    re: the slot for Carnival this year, that was my bad, I forgot we did earrings before

General of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Bishoujo View Post
    There is a "new mount" and extras for real money, 19.99$ as far as I saw in discord,
    http://i.imgur.com/PoNyqlR.jpg?1

and also expect the earrings to be changed...
    They wanted to put a new "equip slot" as the carnival item and according to what devs said on discord apparently they had forgot last year we had earrings, so most likely gonna get changed unless if they decide not to.
    That pack you linked is in the store listed under DLC and I don't think its carnival related. I'm pretty sure there will be a new carnival mount inside a lockbox- its one of those tuskar mounts.
    Last edited by Accol; 03-24-2017 at 02:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Accol View Post
    That pack you linked is in the store listed under DLC and I don't think its carnival related. I'm pretty sure there will be a new carnival mount inside a lockbox- its one of those tuskar mounts.
    oh right, right my bad, I just saw the pic sent and thought maybe it was carnival specific,
    forgot all the stuff being along with 4.1 and at the same time as carnival lol,
    just ignore that part

Telaran

No moar CP

RIP CP on event earring =(

Ascendant

It only costs 3 Visionary Ornament Amenders to make now as well
    Archy Mage, Face, Prime, Primal Rouge, Rogue, Eric, W, @ Laethys --- Nefarious ---

+ Reply to Thread