Thread: ETERNAL ARMOR PICTURES - From the Live Stream 2/24

Rift Disciple

Default ETERNAL ARMOR PICTURES - From the Live Stream 2/24

Plate:

Chain:

Leather:

Cloth:

Rift Disciple

Looking back at these, the warrior feet are the only ones that could majorly affect DPS. Not sure that 100 additional power fits in with these other effects that are all more PvP/open world oriented. Although it wouldn't affect DPS, I wouldn't mind seeing an effect that increases the max mana pool, or some sort of mana regen, considering the eternal weapon effect is based around having high mana.

I do have a few questions also.. have any of these effects been changed since 2/24? Will we see added abilities like the eternal weapons got?

Here's a complete list I have (though the image isn't as pretty), it includes some of the weapons they showed off during that live stream.

Rift Datamining, news, and occasionally guides at The Ghar Station
    Chat with us at The Ghar Station Discord or visit us on twitter @TheGharStation
    Clowd@Greybriar / Anadriel@Greybriar / Neganta@Greybriar

Plane Touched

Those eternal procs for cleric are just awful in comparison to other classes. I guess they were right all along. It really is better to reroll a new class.

Quote Originally Posted by Aedynn View Post
    Those eternal procs for cleric are just awful in comparison to other classes. I guess they were right all along. It really is better to reroll a new class.
    did you SEE the mage ones??

I will gladly take the scaling-forever-self-shield over a blink and knockback...
    Those that can, do. Those that can't, write guides on the forums.
    Quote Originally Posted by TrionBrasse View Post
    In all seriousness, we don't expect everyone to still be playing SFP

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Deeew View Post
    did you SEE the mage ones??

I will gladly take the scaling-forever-self-shield over a blink and knockback...
    Are these suppose to work in PvP? I don't read that proc the way you read it. Just a passive absorb every 20 secs. that only maxes out at 50% since the absorb cap. It would take a long time just to get to 50% if it really does stack over time though.
    Last edited by Flashmemory; 03-22-2017 at 03:03 AM.

Plane Walker

Why don't they just delete the Cleric calling and get it over with?

Quote Originally Posted by Aedynn View Post
    you can also delet all class's since 99.9% not gonna get a single piece of them.
    Cayzer Warrior: SLT1 4/4 5/5 SLT2 GA4/4 IG3/3 PB5/5 3/4BoB ///// NT 5/5MS 12/12HK 4/4HMIGP 7/9MOM
    "No Trials, No Tricks, No Traps." *
    *except cosmic box aggressor

Plane Touched

Well a warrior wouldn't want 100 power. We need to drop to below 20 for the eternal weapon to drop which is neigh I possible as it is. That proc just makes no sense.

+ Reply to Thread