+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: ETERNAL ARMOR PICTURES - From the Live Stream 2/24

Question Eternal Visage A.K.A. Hellraiser Wardrobe

Has anyone been able to find the Eternal Visage source yet?

I check https://rift.events/appearances/ once in a while but between it and Magelo.com the sources for

Eternal Visage

Mask of the Prisoner

Mask of the Prisoner

Visage of the Prisoner

Visage of the Prisoner

have not been updated thx to Magelo never supporting the 64bit I'm sure.

If anyone knows the source for these items or even one of them I would be greatful.

Eternal Visage is from the Eternal Armor Bundle that was in the RIFT store in September.

The other versions are extremely extremely rare world drops.

Telaran

Default Eternal PvP gear

Will there be eternal PvP gear?

Quote Originally Posted by JamesDSneed View Post
    Will there be eternal PvP gear?
    yeah I'm just gonna say no to that already I doubt they will ever go that far, pvp never gets that kind of love, allowing them to utilize pve gear broke it in the first place, the attempt to debuff T3 players was the first sign that it was damaging when it actually made things relatively worse

pvp gear is what it is because a bunch of whiny pve players didnt want to have to carry around so many gear sets the way we did back in the 8 tier setup but instead of coming up with an idea less ******ed than the fragments they just removed vengeance and valor, that then forced pvp players who wished to have a competitive chance against pve players to go grind out content and get into at least t1 or t2 gear

the system worked best when pvp had a gear stat that set it appart that was earned only through pvp, now is it possible to have eternal grade pvp gear, stat wise sure, but remember all the eternal gear has had do this do that tasks to upgrade it, given the slow roll pvp is in atm I dont expect you would have full tier eternal gear for quite some time and if it is so good expect a lot of casual pve players looking for a so called easy short cut to good gear without putting in much effort in the warfronts

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2