+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4Likes
  • 3 Post By Slipmat
  • 1 Post By Austinex

Thread: Two New Weeklies Added on PTS

RIFT Community Ambassador Slipmat's Avatar

Default Two New Weeklies Added on PTS

At least i think they're new, following the latest update i came across these two weeklies on the top floor of Alittu

Quest: To Hell And Back Again

Just complete the Tartaric Depths raid

Quest: Celestial Tales

Run the Starfall Chronicles 16 times, note these are the solo story instances in Scatherran, Gedlo, Xarth and Ashenfell, not any of the old pre-SP Expansion Chronicles.

Well. The daily "chronicles" are at least pretty quick, but I already maxed all my rep. Not looking forward to doing them more.
    Last edited by forbiddenlake; 03-15-2017 at 05:33 AM.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by forbiddenlake View Post
    Well. The daily "chronicles" are at least pretty quick, but I already maxed all my rep. Not looking forward to doing them more.
    same, I don't see the point of this weekly unless you're already doing them for rep

is there no new raid currency? do the weeklies not give them?

Rift Disciple

The new RAID offers a different currency so are celestial remnants and tower fragments just place holders? I don't see the value to doing these weeklies for these rewards. Now if i can use those currencies for better fragments or fragment infusions then maybe but at the moment, this is another "nothing burger".

Tower Fragments are to purchase the gear needed to get the necessary hit for TD. So wouldn't people running it already have the gear they need? Just wondering?

Shadowlander

clestrial remants and tower fragments are needed to upgrade essences from LFR, also they are needed for synergy crystals...so there still is need of this currency.

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by TequilaKilla View Post
    clestrial remants and tower fragments are needed to upgrade essences from LFR, also they are needed for synergy crystals...so there still is need of this currency.
    Only of you're gearing alts. Most people by now have bought their crystals and what not. I, for one, won't do the kill 16 of those awful instances. I maxed faction on both clusters and I'm heartily sick of them. The rewards would have to be jaw dropping amazing to get me to set foot into those again.

Quote Originally Posted by Leocadia View Post
    Only of you're gearing alts. Most people by now have bought their crystals and what not. I, for one, won't do the kill 16 of those awful instances. I maxed faction on both clusters and I'm heartily sick of them. The rewards would have to be jaw dropping amazing to get me to set foot into those again.
    I've done the dailies maybe twice since SFP launched and I'm sick of them... I'm also rather lazy. I certainly won't be doing them, especially not for those rewards.
    Quote Originally Posted by Klutch817 View Post
    Hold on to the people who are already fighting in your corner, don't gamble on the people who haven't shown any interest or effort

+ Reply to Thread