+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Can't load characters on PTS (repair doesn't fix).

Telaran

Default Can't load characters on PTS (repair doesn't fix).

I can log in to Live on both NA and EU without any issues, but attempting to log in to PTS doesn't work (for both 32- and 64-bit).

On the splash screen, I'm greeted with this pop-up.
    Can't load characters on PTS (repair doesn't fix).-patcher.png

The character screen pops up, but no UI elements are visible. I can cycle through characters by pressing up/down, and pressing Enter tries to load the game world. At about 95%, the game crashes outright.

I've gone into Glyph and run repair (several times, and even installed a second patch since the problem started), but the error still occurs.
    Last edited by Harmonex; 03-04-2017 at 09:45 AM.

Isp
    Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Harmonex View Post
    I can log in to Live on both NA and EU without any issues, but attempting to log in to PTS doesn't work (for both 32- and 64-bit).

On the splash screen, I'm greeted with this pop-up.
    Attachment 30856

The character screen pops up, but no UI elements are visible. I can cycle through characters by pressing up/down, and pressing Enter tries to load the game world. At about 95%, the game crashes outright.

I've gone into Glyph and run repair (several times, and even installed a second patch since the problem started), but the error still occurs.
    Yes, repair does not work for corrupted PTS install for me too. You need to completely remove PTS folder and re-download it from scratch.
    New player? Apply code TD2TGJH9WGYYLEGC2EMJ or use the link for some free stuff.

+ Reply to Thread