+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast
Like Tree52Likes

Thread: OFFICIAL: Eternal Weapon Quest Chain

Quote Originally Posted by Lokken` View Post
    These new procs will cause some serious balance issues. +50% dmg and heal with almost 50% uptime for warriors ? Really ? Compare that to a ****ty mage proc.
    on second look mage is even worse than i thought. primalist seems to have out the best since i think their specs stay in fury or cunning and doesnt say anything about losing if u drop. so through normal play you get your buff pretty much set and forget.

cleric one seems like it'll balance itself out.

rogues seems like they'll want energy buff in raid warriors not?

why are some classes getting flat values while others are getting percentages, do we not know one is better than the other?

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Boase View Post
    Oops. Not sure how I missed those. I did search, honest!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sirdiggby View Post

why are some classes getting flat values while others are getting percentages, do we not know one is better than the other?
    you are correct with your statement but keep in mind that these weapons are going to have additional upgrades for future tiers of content (always subject to change) so that the flat values will increase over time.
    Those that can, do. Those that can't, write guides on the forums.
    Quote Originally Posted by TrionBrasse View Post
    In all seriousness, we don't expect everyone to still be playing SFP

It seems very unfair that rogues do not get both weapons upfront. All 2 hand weapon classes with x amount of upgrades will have the full benefit of the upgrade while a rogue with an equal amount of upgrades will be way behind. I would imagine rogues without full upgrades will be excluded from most content as there dps will be way behind the 2 hand weapon classes.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Boase View Post
    All the new procs fully upgraded. You start getting the procs after first upgrade and they start low (bonus 125 damage etc for clerics).

so interrupting becomes a dps loss for clerics after 4.1

I THOUGHT LESSONS HAD BEEN LEARNT

Shadowlander

Default Eternal Weapon Quest Chain

ok the Warrior and cleric tanks need a 1 handed weapon and Shield.

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Soulseker View Post
    ok the Warrior and cleric tanks need a 1 handed weapon and Shield.
    Quote Originally Posted by dunkelst View Post
    Clerics and Warriors do get a onehand and shield once the 2h weapon becomes eternal. Rogues get their second onehand once their first becomes eternal.
    Just read the first page, dunkelst already mention this.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguarundi View Post
    It seems very unfair that rogues do not get both weapons upfront. All 2 hand weapon classes with x amount of upgrades will have the full benefit of the upgrade while a rogue with an equal amount of upgrades will be way behind. I would imagine rogues without full upgrades will be excluded from most content as there dps will be way behind the 2 hand weapon classes.
    I agree.

IMO asking rogues to wait several months for their off-hand, and warriors and clerics to do the same for their 1-hander / shield for tanking, is way too much.

Yes these are available when the quality is "Eternal." But that is the 5th of 6 upgrades on the current list, and the 3rd upgrade is going to take several weeks, just to level the minion.

They deserve to get their other items way sooner than that, preferably with the 2nd upgrade at the latest, or even from the beginning. These players don't need to be gimped because of their choice of calling.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by mashata View Post
    I agree.

IMO asking rogues to wait several months for their off-hand, and warriors and clerics to do the same for their 1-hander / shield for tanking, is way too much.

Yes these are available when the quality is "Eternal." But that is the 5th of 6 upgrades on the current list, and the 3rd upgrade is going to take several weeks, just to level the minion.

They deserve to get their other items way sooner than that, preferably with the 2nd upgrade at the latest, or even from the beginning. These players don't need to be gimped because of their choice of calling.
    but you could get an OH/shield from the raid which is almost equivalent to an early eternal weapon anyway.
    not to mention leather/dex items drop twice as frequently as other armor types.
    rogues are doing fine as far as gear prospects in my opinion.
    Since these weps and shields arent actually required to complete progression it just seems like an extra reward to work towards.

Sorry if i haven't read the whole thread but does anyone else see all the potential bottlenecks in this questline?
    Grl / Grrrl / Grrrrl / Grrrrrl @Deepwood <Hello Kitty> Grrrrl / Grl @Zaviel and probably more...

RETIRED

Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Grrrrl View Post
    Sorry if i haven't read the whole thread but does anyone else see all the potential bottlenecks in this questline?
    I see a lot of activities in the questline that I normally never ever participate in. Is that what you mean? Which is nice, because it will drag me out there and force me to do new things. At the risk that I might even like doing those things.

I mean in one of the first quests where you kill elites in tenebrean scism. how many groups and raids of guild are going to be doing this at the same time at launch? lol im sure once its settled down and people have moved past that it wont be a big deal but i foresee alot of griping about people stealing mobs or even getting yelled at for tagging mobs for that 100 mob update lol
    Grl / Grrrl / Grrrrl / Grrrrrl @Deepwood <Hello Kitty> Grrrrl / Grl @Zaviel and probably more...

RETIRED

Heck even the first quest with the chest unlocking and killing Arbritus is going to be a huge bottleneck

RETIRED

So i just logged into PTS and there are roughly 35 infernal mobs on any given server at a time (The treant mobs around the rim dont count because not infernal id guess)

Thats the bottleneck I am most worried about!

The particles of cosmic energy, i am not sure how that will work with 40-50 people doing it at once either Hopefully its made to be a party friendly thing and updates everyone when a particle is collected

RETIRED

Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Grrrrl View Post
    I mean in one of the first quests where you kill elites in tenebrean scism. how many groups and raids of guild are going to be doing this at the same time at launch? lol im sure once its settled down and people have moved past that it wont be a big deal but i foresee alot of griping about people stealing mobs or even getting yelled at for tagging mobs for that 100 mob update lol
    I don't know about you, but when I go back to my home shard, I got Telara for myself alone.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast