+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
Like Tree52Likes

Thread: OFFICIAL: Eternal Weapon Quest Chain

Quote Originally Posted by MakeClericsGreatAgain View Post

TRION are you Listening???????? THIS IS THE MOST BORING REWARD IVE SEEN YET IN ANY GAME FOR THE TIME INVESTMENT....... what made you think that this is ETERNAL worthy weapon.
    They look pretty.
    Last edited by Boase; 02-24-2017 at 02:44 PM.
    T for Trinity
    42k Achievement Points Club
    I has stream https://www.twitch.tv/boase Add me on GW2 Boase.6204 or Bnet Boase!#1862

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by MakeClericsGreatAgain View Post
    you are nerfing and ruining some good healing souls like FK by slapping a massive build up timer on their main heal
    Is this on topic because nerfing Frostkeeper is part of the Eternal Weapon Quest Chain?
    !

All of the new eternals shown on stream. This includes the new eternals you obtain once you get the Rogue, Cleric, and Warrior weapons to Eternal Quality.

Rift Datamining, dev chatter, news, and occasionally guides at The Ghar Station
    Chat with us at The Ghar Station Discord or visit us on twitter @TheGharStation
    Clowd@Greybriar / Anadriel@Greybriar / Neganta@Greybriar

Quote Originally Posted by Clowd View Post
    All of the new eternals shown on stream. This includes the new eternals you obtain once you get the Rogue, Cleric, and Warrior weapons to Eternal Quality.

So this is why they're dumbing down specs.... We need keybind for all of these use procs.
    R.I.P.

Plane Touched

Default Mhm

Quote Originally Posted by Boase View Post
    2 and 4 will take some time, the rest is mainly closing rifts.

God forbid you can't get a BiS weapon in a few weeks that you'll use in all tiers.
    I respect your leadership in the Rift community Boase, but some of us can't invest the massive amount of time playing Rift that you can. BTW you can make your point without being dismissive.

Quote Originally Posted by Gunian View Post
    I respect your leadership in the Rift community Boase, but some of us can't invest the massive amount of time playing Rift that you can. BTW you can make your point without being dismissive.
    These weapons aren't needed right away, nor will they actually be "needed" for quite some time. If you take months to get them, that won't be an issue in any way. You don't have to invest a massive amount of time if you don't want to. Personally, I'm going to be pushing to get them as quickly as I can, but that's my decision.
    R.I.P.

Telaran

How do nightmare rifts play into this?
    Do they just count for a single rift upon completion, or one rift every 5/6 stages completed?

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainSand View Post
    How do nightmare rifts play into this?
    Do they just count for a single rift upon completion, or one rift every 5/6 stages completed?
    They will most likely count as a single rift.
    R.I.P.

Rift Disciple

Regarding the time investment..
    These are meant to last the entire expansion. The fully maxed rogue dagger has more than double the damage per second than anything on Live now(1600 vs 3400).
    I did the first upgrade solo in maybe 2 hours with a freshly copied character. The second upgrade is all from doing world events, super easy. The minion upgrade step will probably take the longest.

Soulwalker

Default Rogue Dagger

Please implemet two Daggers for rogues right from the beginning of the questchain. It would be quite unfair to need to do the whole q-chain until you get a 2nd onehand whilst every other class got a twohand rifght from the start.

Quote Originally Posted by Artewig View Post
    So this is why they're dumbing down specs.... We need keybind for all of these use procs.
    jesus ****
    No longer playing Rift
    Mage Bugs in 4.3

RIFT Community Ambassador Slipmat's Avatar

There's a few typos and wrong on screen info coming up on the first step of upgrading the weapon, nothing major.

Quest: 'Taking Power'

The quest text says to 'capture 25 Cosmic Particles', the correct number is 15 and this part completes on 15 caught.

Close 10 Rifts, when you close Rifts the onscreen counter has it as x/40, closing 10 is correct and quest stage completes on 10.

Haven't killed 100 Internal Foes yet but onscreen counter shows x/100 correct.

Telaran

Default Eternal Weapon Quest Chain step 1

Have cleared the first stage and gotten the upgrade. 100/100 Infernal Foes does indeed work properly. Cannot really test the second stage to completion since it requires killing 50 zone event Colossi; don't see many zone events completed on PTS atm.

Btw, not really sure why, even if nothing else is working, that they don't at least turn on the Eternal Weapon quest line at the end of the month; at least this grind would give people something to do while they wait for the devs to actually add some meaningful content. It really has been an unreasonably long time since any substantive content was added; especially given that we have zero progression raid content available atm. Turning this quest line on would at least give players SOMETHING substantive to do; I mean seriously.....how many achievement raids do the devs expect us to do while waiting for them to complete some substantive content?

Rift Disciple

So I thought I read these eternal weapons are bis when fully upgraded. Is that for the foreseeable future? Meaning even after the next set of Raids come out. The ones that should come out after t1 is complete and released. T2 I assume? Couldn't see if these weapons are unique, BoA, BoE, BoP or what. I couldn't get the photo to enlarge. Didn't try really hard at that when it didn't work at first. So I suppose if it not any of those you could in theory dual wield eternal weapons as a warrior. Or are warriors still going to be 1 eternal and t1 weapon for dual wielding? And assuming the eternal weapon has the best possible dps to it how does the t1 other stats compare? Inferior I am guessing but just how inferior are they?

Isp
    Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Moril View Post
    So I suppose if it not any of those you could in theory dual wield eternal weapons as a warrior. Or are warriors still going to be 1 eternal and t1 weapon for dual wielding?
    Warrior get 2H from quest and when upgrade it to eternal also get 1H + shield. 1H is not unique, but I doubt that you will find second one. So warriors suppose to use 2H for dpsing and 1H only for tanking.

Quote Originally Posted by Moril View Post
    And assuming the eternal weapon has the best possible dps to it how does the t1 other stats compare? Inferior I am guessing but just how inferior are they?
    I have not seen any T1 gear yet, but in comparison with T0.5 (TD) weapons, initial versions of eternal weapon have worse stats, and fully upgraded eternal stats are 2 times better than T0.5.
    Hit is the same as for T0.5, 2H is 550.
    New player? Apply code TD2TGJH9WGYYLEGC2EMJ or use the link for some free stuff.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast