+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11
Like Tree52Likes

Thread: OFFICIAL: Eternal Weapon Quest Chain

Quote Originally Posted by Archyface View Post
    Doesn't that make it so you're closing 5 rifts a minute? How?
    I was in the mindset of doing the 160 rifts for eternal not all the total ones.

Closing rifts in Ember Isle under water area is 1 every 50 seconds.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Boase View Post
    I was in the mindset of doing the 160 rifts for eternal not all the total ones.

Closing rifts in Ember Isle under water area is 1 every 50 seconds.
    Ah yeah thanks. I knew about Ember Isle but the quickest I could do was 42 seconds to close + about 20 seconds walking. Best case scenario. Haven't tried underwater. Planar AIs hurt. I have to turn off the dps meter if I do them.
    Last edited by Archyface; 04-25-2017 at 03:41 PM.
    Archy Mage, Face, Prime, Primal Rouge, Rogue, Eric, W, @ Laethys --- Nefarious ---

Ascendant

So I only just realised that I had to hand in a quest after my Wicket minion was level 25.

I'd already been working on the dungeons and rifts on the weapon... but just realised the quest still existed today.

So now my quest requirements are zero on all parts, and my weapon is definitely not zero.

Anyone else done this? I really don't want to start again...
    Archy Mage, Face, Prime, Primal Rouge, Rogue, Eric, W, @ Laethys --- Nefarious ---

Telaran

I have...after upgrade my weapon, i went ahead to start next phrase. Did 1 expert and 40 rifts then realize i need to turn the quest in...thank god i only wasted 1 expert.

So I only just realised that I had to hand in a quest after my Wicket minion was level 25.

I'd already been working on the dungeons and rifts on the weapon... but just realised the quest still existed today.

So now my quest requirements are zero on all parts, and my weapon is definitely not zero.

Bubbles did around 7 experts I think before we told him lol. He went on to do like 75 that day though......

Shadowlander

Default Procced effect with eternal weapon

DELETED

Post in wrong thread ! my bad
    Last edited by Hokhmah; 05-04-2017 at 03:23 AM.

Yeah, I did this. 20/100 SPE on my weapon and now 0/100 on the quest. Beyond irritating.
    Last edited by Shanoah; 05-07-2017 at 08:53 AM.
    Shenoah@Deepwood
    Hello Kitty
    ~how did I end up here, again?~

Soulwalker

On the rifts part of the eternal weapon. I averaged 1 rift per minute. sometimes 2 per min. depending on how the tears lined up for me. But most of the time with travel included it was 1 rift per minute. so about 3 hrs for 160 rifts. im now on the final upgrade of the weapon on both toons i play on, both waiting on the iRotP raid

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11