+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11
Results 151 to 164 of 164
Like Tree53Likes

Thread: OFFICIAL: Eternal Weapon Quest Chain

  1. #151
    Ascendant Boase's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    2,689

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Archyface View Post
    Doesn't that make it so you're closing 5 rifts a minute? How?
    I was in the mindset of doing the 160 rifts for eternal not all the total ones.

    Closing rifts in Ember Isle under water area is 1 every 50 seconds.
    T for Trinity
    42k Achievement Points Club
    I has stream https://www.twitch.tv/boase Add me on GW2 Boase.6204 or Bnet Boase!#1862

  2. #152
    Ascendant
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,440

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Boase View Post
    I was in the mindset of doing the 160 rifts for eternal not all the total ones.

    Closing rifts in Ember Isle under water area is 1 every 50 seconds.
    Ah yeah thanks. I knew about Ember Isle but the quickest I could do was 42 seconds to close + about 20 seconds walking. Best case scenario. Haven't tried underwater. Planar AIs hurt. I have to turn off the dps meter if I do them.
    Last edited by Archyface; 04-25-2017 at 03:41 PM.
    Archy Mage, Face, Prime, Primal Rouge, Rogue, Eric, W, @ Laethys --- Nefarious ---

  3. #153
    Ascendant
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,440

    Default

    So I only just realised that I had to hand in a quest after my Wicket minion was level 25.

    I'd already been working on the dungeons and rifts on the weapon... but just realised the quest still existed today.

    So now my quest requirements are zero on all parts, and my weapon is definitely not zero.

    Anyone else done this? I really don't want to start again...
    Archy Mage, Face, Prime, Primal Rouge, Rogue, Eric, W, @ Laethys --- Nefarious ---

  4. #154
    Telaran
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    58

    Default

    I have...after upgrade my weapon, i went ahead to start next phrase. Did 1 expert and 40 rifts then realize i need to turn the quest in...thank god i only wasted 1 expert.

  5. #155
    Ascendant Boase's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    2,689

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Archyface View Post
    So I only just realised that I had to hand in a quest after my Wicket minion was level 25.

    I'd already been working on the dungeons and rifts on the weapon... but just realised the quest still existed today.

    So now my quest requirements are zero on all parts, and my weapon is definitely not zero.

    Anyone else done this? I really don't want to start again...
    Bubbles did around 7 experts I think before we told him lol. He went on to do like 75 that day though......
    T for Trinity
    42k Achievement Points Club
    I has stream https://www.twitch.tv/boase Add me on GW2 Boase.6204 or Bnet Boase!#1862

  6. #156
    Shadowlander
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    29

    Default Procced effect with eternal weapon

    DELETED

    Post in wrong thread ! my bad
    Last edited by Hokhmah; 05-04-2017 at 03:23 AM.

  7. #157
    Plane Touched Shanoah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    289

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Archyface View Post
    So I only just realised that I had to hand in a quest after my Wicket minion was level 25.

    I'd already been working on the dungeons and rifts on the weapon... but just realised the quest still existed today.

    So now my quest requirements are zero on all parts, and my weapon is definitely not zero.

    Anyone else done this? I really don't want to start again...
    Yeah, I did this. 20/100 SPE on my weapon and now 0/100 on the quest. Beyond irritating.
    Last edited by Shanoah; 05-07-2017 at 08:53 AM.
    Shenoah@Deepwood
    GM - Hello Kitty
    ~how did I end up here, again?~

  8. #158
    Shadowlander
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    29

    Default

    On the rifts part of the eternal weapon. I averaged 1 rift per minute. sometimes 2 per min. depending on how the tears lined up for me. But most of the time with travel included it was 1 rift per minute. so about 3 hrs for 160 rifts. im now on the final upgrade of the weapon on both toons i play on, both waiting on the iRotP raid

  9. #159
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1

    Default Skulduggery

    Skulduggery

    Whats the trick?

    I get one or the other down to like 5% and their health stops dropping, then there is an area wide AOE that takes my health down to like 20%

    Since healing is so expensive, I gave up after 3 attempts

  10. #160
    Shadowlander
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    25

    Default

    help please

    i ve done the 100/100 dunjons, 20/20 particles, 80/80 rifts, then i realize i have to valid the last quest of the eternal weapon (indeed this ****** quest dont say at all it have to be check before continue the eternal quest, then it still doesnt indicate on the map that it got to be validate)
    so i ve done it, then on my eternal weapon appear dunjons, rifts and particles i ve done, but the quest doesnt check it at all... so how to valide this nightmare quest....
    i m tired about this farming, i just wish i dont have to do it again a second time cause that *** bug
    seioulsy i this farming is a really nightmare, this bug is know by the team, so if the team tell me i have to do all the quest a second time... im not stupid, i will stop rift, cause this quest is a really torture, i cant doing 100 dunjons a second time and losing my time and my pleasure again:
    [IMG][/IMG]
    Last edited by chirac; 07-15-2017 at 12:17 AM.

  11. #161
    shp
    shp is offline
    Champion
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    578

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chirac View Post
    help please

    i ve done the 100/100 dunjons, 20/20 particles, 80/80 rifts, then i realize i have to valid the last quest of the eternal weapon (indeed this ****** quest dont say at all it have to be check before continue the eternal quest, then it still doesnt indicate on the map that it got to be validate)
    so i ve done it, then on my eternal weapon appear dunjons, rifts and particles i ve done, but the quest doesnt check it at all... so how to valide this nightmare quest....
    i m tired about this farming, i just wish i dont have to do it again a second time cause that *** bug
    seioulsy i this farming is a really nightmare, this bug is know by the team, so if the team tell me i have to do all the quest a second time... im not stupid, i will stop rift, cause this quest is a really torture, i cant doing 100 dunjons a second time and losing my time and my pleasure again:
    [IMG][/IMG]
    Oh man, it looks like you picked up the quest after you done all things required for the upgrade. Write a ticket to CS. This is your only hope. I would give up if I had to do it all over, they should understand. It's clearly a bug.
    Last edited by shp; 07-15-2017 at 12:27 AM.

  12. #162
    Shadowlander
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    25

    Default

    thanks to the tryon support team that ruled the problem.

  13. #163
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kreetah View Post
    Skulduggery

    Whats the trick?

    I get one or the other down to like 5% and their health stops dropping, then there is an area wide AOE that takes my health down to like 20%

    Since healing is so expensive, I gave up after 3 attempts
    Begin by burning down Lugor. When Arbitus begins Life Harvest, run to be near Lugor. Continue your attack on Arbitus. You will likely have 2-3 "phases" where you have to run and get next to Lugor depending on your dps.

  14. #164
    Shadowlander
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Archyface View Post
    I don't see what the problem was. They made it a whole lot easier from PTS. Probably about twice as easy now.
    Blind elitist prig

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts