+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast
Like Tree52Likes

Thread: OFFICIAL: Eternal Weapon Quest Chain

Quote Originally Posted by catonmylap View Post
    Noticed that the number of cosmic cores "obtained" listed in the quest sticky (all cores in your inventory) differs from the number of cores listed if you alt-click the eternal weapon (counts only cores gained by recycling PF's on that toon after the second eternal weapon upgrade).

Anybody know which count is accurate?
    The quest itself seems to track previous cores. The weapon needs 1k collected since you started it (and boxes count).
    T for Trinity
    42k Achievement Points Club
    I has stream https://www.twitch.tv/boase Add me on GW2 Boase.6204 or Bnet Boase!#1862

Quote Originally Posted by catonmylap View Post
    Noticed that the number of cosmic cores "obtained" listed in the quest sticky (all cores in your inventory) differs from the number of cores listed if you alt-click the eternal weapon (counts only cores gained by recycling PF's on that toon after the second eternal weapon upgrade).

Anybody know which count is accurate?
    Both.

You need to have 1k cores for the quest. You need to obtain 1k fresh cores for the eternal objective. If you lose cores, you'll lose progress on the quest.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by DarkDaemon View Post
    Both.

You need to have 1k cores for the quest. You need to obtain 1k fresh cores for the eternal objective. If you lose cores, you'll lose progress on the quest.
    ty both for the answers.

Well, guess I'll save lots of plat -- I can't upgrade PF's while on this quest! That has to be the thinnest and most tarnished silver lining ever...

Soulwalker

I'm on the 3rd upgrade quest.
    One of the objectives says to "collect the eternal gyre from wicket in saint tarranis", I got the wicket minion from him, but no "gyre". Do I just have to level the minion to 25? or am I missing something?
    Any help would be appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by Aljona View Post
    I'm on the 3rd upgrade quest.
    One of the objectives says to "collect the eternal gyre from wicket in saint tarranis", I got the wicket minion from him, but no "gyre". Do I just have to level the minion to 25? or am I missing something?
    Any help would be appreciated
    Yes. Just get him to 25.

Soulwalker

Default i lost the quest

I started the quest went and got the chest then fought the leader but the leader n ever gave me the key so I abandoned the quest to start over and now the quest giver is no longer there. outside of Alittu how do I get the quest again?????

Quote Originally Posted by Exstream1 View Post
    how do I get the quest again?????
    Just go back to the step before, Beoric Oswell, at 4482 4088 in Xarth Mire, i forget now does the boss actually drop a key or do you simply go to the tent nearby and open the box?

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by DarkDaemon View Post
    Both.

It`s really good design if the same thing works differently. I recycled over 200 cores on my other char and sent them to my char for the weapon and now I have a complete quest but a weapon with 96/1000 cores...thanks Trion!

Quote Originally Posted by Slipmat View Post
    Just go back to the step before, Beoric Oswell, at 4482 4088 in Xarth Mire, i forget now does the boss actually drop a key or do you simply go to the tent nearby and open the box?
    You just open the box after killing the "boss". If people would read their quests ................
    (I need to stop here else one of those uber political correct forum admin will censor me because i could hurt someones feelings.)
    I am the weapon, my daggers are just tools
    Security Warning:This human beeing may use cynicism and sarcasm in a way you are not accustomed to, you might suffer severe mental damage
    Starfall Prophecy ALL Content cleared

Shadowlander

Default Skullduggery: Pocket portal

Cannot find the portal. where does this portal spawn?

Quote Originally Posted by Varder View Post
    Cannot find the portal. where does this portal spawn?
    The Portal will appear next to the NPC after you upgrade your weapon, not before.

Soulwalker

Ladies and Gentlemen, you're all willing victims of a mass socila experiment about how many sensless tasks you can be made to perform in order to get an imaginary item in a imaginary world, you actually paid a great deal of money to get access to. Congratulations

Quote Originally Posted by Gammal View Post
    Ladies and Gentlemen, you're all willing victims of a mass socila experiment about how many sensless tasks you can be made to perform in order to get an imaginary item in a imaginary world, you actually paid a great deal of money to get access to. Congratulations
    1 day of bosses/invasions, about 16 days of afk/netflix waiting on 8 hour missions + approx 2 rex worth of credits, 4 days of experts, 3 hours of TD and 2 hours of rifts.

For the best item in the game? Sure.

Spending $20 or playing the game/farming/minions for a few weeks casually then buying REX = "a great deal of money" ?
    Last edited by Boase; 04-24-2017 at 03:43 PM.
    T for Trinity
    42k Achievement Points Club
    I has stream https://www.twitch.tv/boase Add me on GW2 Boase.6204 or Bnet Boase!#1862

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Boase View Post
    2 hours of rifts?
    Doesn't that make it so you're closing 5 rifts a minute? How?
    Archy Mage, Face, Prime, Primal Rouge, Rogue, Eric, W, @ Laethys --- Nefarious ---

Quote Originally Posted by Archyface View Post
    Doesn't that make it so you're closing 5 rifts a minute? How?
    Planar IAs count for the rifts Thats a quick way to get them done, but not 5 a minute lol
    Grl / Grrrl / Grrrrl / Grrrrrl @Deepwood <Hello Kitty> Grrrrl / Grl @Zaviel and probably more...

RETIRED

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast