+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree5Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Tartaric Depths: Boss 3 - Council of Fate

Telaran

Yeah the boss reset on us tonight when it used to work ok, something is awry.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Yarrellii View Post
    Yeah the boss reset on us tonight when it used to work ok, something is awry.
    same here.. We would do it killing left to right and some times the reactive for "P" wouldn't appear.. or the instance would reset..

Rift Chaser

we had a pull where the danazhal's soul fell through the floor and so we were stuck with 2 dead souls and reactives unable to meet requirements to be used.

in addition i think the reset bug is attached to the laser mechanic. we had two pulls thursday night: one where the laser reset the fight when it hit the big ugly main boss M in the back and one pull where we were able to dps the danazhal's soul past 50% as the void mechanic went off not the laser.

Telaran

this boss has been bug/un-finishable for weeks and no chances or fix...sorry but what are they doing? Dev please response/reply..ty.

Soulwalker

still a problem.. seems like no one is listening

Did you try it AFTER the patch today?
    T for Trinity
    42k Achievement Points Club
    I has stream https://www.twitch.tv/boase Add me on GW2 Boase.6204 or Bnet Boase!#1862

Telaran

no we have not...but will try tomorrow.

8.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #23
    Rift Team

The resetting problem should now be fixed for the Council of Fate.

Telaran

ty for the reply and most of all..the fix.
    we killed it tonite run..no reset.
    Question: what happen if the person that get reactive and die during the fight and no more battle rez? another person get reactive or we wipe b/c we can't summon the boss?

We did all 4 bosses last night, and we were finally able to get thru Boss #3 w/o it resetting.

The only thing we noticed is that some one will randomly get one shot after some one clicks the reactive to get the corresponding boss.

It was not the person that used the reactive, just a random person. We were unable to discern who would be the one to get one-shot, so weren't even able to use the tank's intercept.

What happened for us, is that we'd kill the "little one" then we ask in Mumble for the person with the reactive to say "when" they're clicking it. The boss ports onto a randomly chosen individual, and BOOM, they're dead.

One of the pulls it kept killing the same person, even though they never had the reactive. We'd wipe, and try something else. And on this run, it would just select another person and port on to them and on-shot them.

We eventually just went ahead and finished the fight with 2 of the one-shotted folks dead.

Perhaps some one else figured out the pattern being used to protect from what appeared to be a random one-shot.
    Dimples Warrior Tank * If she flashes her dimples at you, it may cause pleasurable blindness.
    Dweia Rogue Tank * Nothing seems to express happiness quite as much as purring.
    Laurie Cleric Tank * Life without Love, is like chocolate cake made without sugar.
    The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits. - Unknown

The council used to spawn in the center of the platform when someone used the reactive so you get the tank to stand there and rest back up. Are you saying the bosses are spawning ON the player who uses the reactive? or were they just standing in the middle?
    T for Trinity
    42k Achievement Points Club
    I has stream https://www.twitch.tv/boase Add me on GW2 Boase.6204 or Bnet Boase!#1862

Quote Originally Posted by Boase View Post
    The council used to spawn in the center of the platform when someone used the reactive so you get the tank to stand there and rest back up. Are you saying the bosses are spawning ON the player who uses the reactive? or were they just standing in the middle?
    I don't know if spawn is the right word, it looked more like a Riftstalker's port ability. It would appear directly on top of a random person and WHAM, dead.

We tried putting the tank the closest, and the rest of the raid at the far back of the pointed picture in the floor, back in the dirt area off the gold area in the center. Didn't matter where, just appear on top of some one, and whammo.
    Last edited by Dimples; 03-16-2017 at 04:38 PM.
    Dimples Warrior Tank * If she flashes her dimples at you, it may cause pleasurable blindness.
    Dweia Rogue Tank * Nothing seems to express happiness quite as much as purring.
    Laurie Cleric Tank * Life without Love, is like chocolate cake made without sugar.
    The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits. - Unknown

Champion

My guild did this raid on Saturday (25 March) and we had a number of wipes due to only 2 reactives being available on this boss. I hope this gets looked at before it's released.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2