+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree9Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Tartaric Depths: Boss 4 - Malannon

Ewa
    Telaran

Default 4th Boss Malannon

Saw 4th boss for the first time last night.

First Impressions - I like this fight alot, very fun. Lots of running around. Notice the HP increase on this boss compared to other bosses and I like it.
    Purple and Yellow was a fun surprise and easy to figure out. What are those symbols above our heads and what do they mean? How do I find out...do I have to read the story line lol.

Didn't receive an achievement when boss died.

This is my fav boss. (but I've only been in there once :P )

Plane Walker

Fight seemed easy for us so it may be in a good spot for a pug. I found it fun and engaging, and it seemed free of bugs and nuisance issues. Good job.

One thing: after the fight we went swimming in the lava and dropped to the ground far below the fight level. Most of us got stuck there Yay for Word of Cruelty!

Default 200 hit item

Got a mage necklace off Malannon here. Only 200 hit for the drop and upgraded version too.

Tartaric Depths: Boss 4 - Malannon-200hitneck.jpg

Telaran

I haven't seen it mentioned in this thread but everyone on the group I was in mentioned that the Light gate Wall is too close to the fight area. It blocks the screen view and makes it difficult to see the ground affects. If possible can it be moved up to the top of the ramp?

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by rutte View Post
    I haven't seen it mentioned in this thread but everyone on the group I was in mentioned that the Light gate Wall is too close to the fight area. It blocks the screen view and makes it difficult to see the ground affects. If possible can it be moved up to the top of the ramp?

Totally Agree !!
    That light wall is annoying where it currently is placed. should be on the ramp like in EE which this design seems to be built from.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2