+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5
Like Tree48Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: 4.0 Planar Crafting

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Tacitus View Post
    ... the new reagent [planar attuner] is purchased from the store with planarite.
    Planar Attuners are bound to account, meaning the crafter must buy them (not the customer, if someone wants to get an item crafted in exchange for mats & tip). While I understand that you don't want people selling items purchased with Planarite, there has to be a better way than to insist that the crafters be the ones grinding the Planarite for these items.

General of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Accol View Post
    the first requirement for the wand probably is broken and should be 3 matrices.
    This wasn't fixed on Monday's update while other things I mentioned did get fixed so just giving it a bump. These are some of the planar crafted wands and helms. Their upgrade paths require their own recipe instead of matrices. Other items with a similar broken upgrade path are:

Chondritic Blaster
    Chondritic Rod
    Chondritic Hood
    Chondritic Cannon
    Chondritic Sallet

Quote Originally Posted by mashata View Post
    Planar Attuners are bound to account, meaning the crafter must buy them (not the customer, if someone wants to get an item crafted in exchange for mats & tip). While I understand that you don't want people selling items purchased with Planarite, there has to be a better way than to insist that the crafters be the ones grinding the Planarite for these items.
    Yea I agree people will probably be upset about this. You could make them unbound and it wouldn't be the first time we had a way to convert a non-plat currency into a sellable item.

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Archyface View Post
    I'm not sure if it's new (I've been away a bit lately) but there's 4 new pots that are expensive, but game changing. i.e. everyone now has a stealth option.

They require a Visionary Alchemical Amender. This is a 525 Apothecary Recipe, however it's incorrectly listed under Armorsmith.

Were these not added yet because I couldn't find them on live.

Edit: Just cant find the break free one
    Last edited by Strikey; 03-30-2017 at 05:36 AM.
    Strikes@Typhiria Impossibruu@Typhiria Huhuhuh@Laeyths Strikez@Deepwood Primes@Deepwood

Quote Originally Posted by mashata View Post
    Well..the "customer" could gift the Planar Attuner with credits to the crafter... which looks like a pay to win option. The only other way is for the customer to become a max level crafter for for the helm they want or the range the want.

No, I'm not happy about either of these other options. I think it's silly. The Tenebrean Planar Attuner should be required on the upgrade, not the crafting of the base item. Why this hasn't been implemented or thought of I have no idea. But that keeps the player spending the planarite and the crafting with the crafter.
    Sinabun @ Wolfsbane
    XO <Grievance> XO
    www.grievancegaming.org

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5