+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Planar Fragments UI/Addon Update

1.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #1
    Rift Team

Default Planar Fragments UI/Addon Update

Hey guys, just a quick note to let you know that PTS has been updated with some new ways to deal with your planar fragments. I've update the UI to handle recycling multiple items at once, by selecting many, and hitting the recycle button (note it'll only recycle fragments which are currently shown by whatever filters you set up).

Additionally, I've exposed some new functionality to Addons for planar fragments:
    - Max Health will now be display on item stats
    - Planar Fragments will also include "infusionLevel", "fragmentTier", and "fragmentAffinity" when inspected
    - Inspect.Item.List, now includes the fragment inventory (You can use "f" for just the fragment inventory)
    - Utility.Item.Slot.Fragments was added for navigating the fragment inventory
    - Command.Fragment.Recycle was added, it accepts the item id for a single fragment, or a list of ids for fragments

Let me know any feedback/issues, if there's enough successful testing, we can get these changes in live.

Thanks!
    RIFT - User Interface Software Engineer

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by tynaut View Post
    - Planar Fragments will also include "infusionLevel", "fragmentTier", and "fragmentAffinity" when inspected
    "category" would be nice too if possible.

Soulwalker

When Command.Fragment.Recycle is used with a table containing multiple fragment ids you just get one "You received: [Cosmic xxxx Core] x 4" message, which relates to the first fragment that is recycled and nothing for any other fragments that are recycled at the same time.

Rift Chaser

Took me a minute to figure out what fragmentAffinity was.

1 = Earth
    2 = Air
    3 = Fire

5 = Water
    6 = Life
    7 = Death

Kinda weird that there is no 4.

RIFT Community Ambassador Slipmat's Avatar

This is exactly what i was looking for and suggested, in case anyone isn't too sure how it will work, as you can see in the screenie, you can tick the button to the right of each individual fragment and not tick ones you want to keep or you can just hit select all.

Planar Fragments UI/Addon Update-2017-01-19_060735.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/qrWsMqD.jpg

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Harumph View Post
    Took me a minute to figure out what fragmentAffinity was.

1 = Earth
    2 = Air
    3 = Fire

5 = Water
    6 = Life
    7 = Death

Kinda weird that there is no 4.
    #4 is reserved for future Meta Socket Fragments.

Hey guys, just a quick note to let you know that PTS has been updated with some new ways to deal with your planar fragments.
    [...]
    Thank you very much for implementing this.

Quote Originally Posted by Aaeol View Post
    When Command.Fragment.Recycle is used with a table containing multiple fragment ids you just get one "You received: [Cosmic xxxx Core] x 4" message, which relates to the first fragment that is recycled and nothing for any other fragments that are recycled at the same time.
    This also happens when recycling using the native checkbox UI, and only when auto-looting is enabled. It is just a chat log problem though, we do get the correct amount of fragments. Seems like it's the very same bug we saw for RRs /recycleallplanarfragments command.

-

Other than that, the new addon functions work like a charm. One minor thing I noticed is that the equipped fragment slots are missing slot specifiers.
    Axynia - Pagefault - Segfault - Xinira
    <Transcendent>

8.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #8
    Rift Team

I've fixed the auto loot bug for all the planar fragment recycling. These features should be going live soon™

I've also added in slot specifiers for fragments, which should be on PTS the next time a PTS build is published

Quote Originally Posted by Slipmat View Post
    This is exactly what i was looking for and suggested, in case anyone isn't too sure how it will work, as you can see in the screenie, you can tick the button to the right of each individual fragment and not tick ones you want to keep or you can just hit select all.

Attachment 30433

http://i.imgur.com/qrWsMqD.jpg
    Please tell me I'm not the only one twitching over these being radio buttons instead of check boxes...

Tynaut, is it possible to change the boxes to squares instead of circles? Circles in most environments indicate a single option while boxes are multiple choice. Thanks.
    Hepatitis@Greybriar
    Rift Raids
    Mistakes Were Made
    New to rift? Get free stuff! Go here: http://bit.ly/2jvhGTg Or enter this: CEYE39PQRW2GP79FENQ9

Quote Originally Posted by Hepatits View Post
    Please tell me I'm not the only one twitching over these being radio buttons instead of check boxes...
    Sorry, I am too busy twitching that the screenshot is slightly angled to the left..... How does one even take a crooked screenshot??
    Those that can, do. Those that can't, write guides on the forums.
    Quote Originally Posted by TrionBrasse View Post
    In all seriousness, we don't expect everyone to still be playing SFP

Quote Originally Posted by Deeew View Post
    Sorry, I am too busy twitching that the screenshot is slightly angled to the left..... How does one even take a crooked screenshot??
    Damnit....can't unsee....
    Hepatitis@Greybriar
    Rift Raids
    Mistakes Were Made
    New to rift? Get free stuff! Go here: http://bit.ly/2jvhGTg Or enter this: CEYE39PQRW2GP79FENQ9

12.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #12
    Rift Team

Tynaut, is it possible to change the boxes to squares instead of circles? Circles in most environments indicate a single option while boxes are multiple choice. Thanks.
    lol. totally valid point. the check box looks much better, you are of course correct in the use of radio vs check box use.

Thanks boss.

Now to figure out the Slipmat conundrum...
    Hepatitis@Greybriar
    Rift Raids
    Mistakes Were Made

14.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #14
    Rift Team

Now to figure out the Slipmat conundrum...
    My brain hurts trying to figure that one out. The only "logical" thing I can come up with is cell phone screen grab... but....

My brain hurts trying to figure that one out. The only "logical" thing I can come up with is cell phone screen grab... but....
    But.... its 2017 and what sane person would do that.....
    Those that can, do. Those that can't, write guides on the forums.
    Quote Originally Posted by TrionBrasse View Post
    In all seriousness, we don't expect everyone to still be playing SFP

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast