Hey guys, just a quick note to let you know that PTS has been updated with some new ways to deal with your planar fragments. I've update the UI to handle recycling multiple items at once, by selecting many, and hitting the recycle button (note it'll only recycle fragments which are currently shown by whatever filters you set up).
Additionally, I've exposed some new functionality to Addons for planar fragments:
- Max Health will now be display on item stats
- Planar Fragments will also include "infusionLevel", "fragmentTier", and "fragmentAffinity" when inspected
- Inspect.Item.List, now includes the fragment inventory (You can use "f" for just the fragment inventory)
- Utility.Item.Slot.Fragments was added for navigating the fragment inventory
- Command.Fragment.Recycle was added, it accepts the item id for a single fragment, or a list of ids for fragments
Let me know any feedback/issues, if there's enough successful testing, we can get these changes in live.