+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree49Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: OFFICIAL: New SFP Raid Boss coming to PTS!

Shadowlander

I don't even care about TD being LFR and and iROTP being T1, I'm quite happy with the decision in fact, however this current difficulty is going to have even the most casual occasional players ask "That was it?"

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Yarrellii View Post
    I don't even care about TD being LFR and and iROTP being T1, I'm quite happy with the decision in fact, however this current difficulty is going to have even the most casual occasional players ask "That was it?"
    That's the point. TD isn't supposed to be difficult or challenging at all. It's aimed at people who have never set foot in a raid before. iRotP is where the challenge will be. But even that won't be hard for the top guild(s?).
    Quote Originally Posted by Klutch817 View Post
    "I don't like what you're saying, so I'mma get triggered and shame you somehow." ~RIFT Forums, 2016

Quote Originally Posted by Aayden View Post
    iRotP is where the challenge will be. But even that won't be hard for the top guild(s?).
    If experts are beyond snooze...and LFR is snooze....I think we can see how this pattern is going to determine the difficulty of iRotP.

I don't think any content in this game will ever be a challenge or found remotely difficult for most organized raids, let alone the top guild(s?).
    Those that can, do. Those that can't, write guides on the forums.
    Quote Originally Posted by TrionBrasse View Post
    In all seriousness, we don't expect everyone to still be playing SFP

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3