+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 25 31 32 33 34 35
Like Tree197Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: OFFICIAL FEEDBACK: Public Test Server Balance changes, PART II

Quote Originally Posted by Aedynn View Post
    Did you not use http://forums.riftgame.com/game-disc...soulstorm.html ? Mostly a 1 button spam and ~80k dps when other classes could not even break 65K dps. That is what I remembered from MS and RoF days. I think stormbringer was just 5K higher and wasn't worth using for ST over this spec because of the rotation/melee.
    Stormbringer was A: More dps B: more buttons C: more rewarding D: had the respect of being a proper spec and not some one button jumping spam lelelel faceroll joke spec.

No talented self-respecting mage dps played "soulstorm"
    Those that can, do. Those that can't, write guides on the forums.
    Quote Originally Posted by TrionBrasse View Post
    In all seriousness, we don't expect everyone to still be playing SFP

Quote Originally Posted by Aedynn View Post
    Did you not use http://forums.riftgame.com/game-disc...soulstorm.html ? Mostly a 1 button spam and ~80k dps when other classes could not even break 65K dps. That is what I remembered from MS and RoF days. I think stormbringer was just 5K higher and wasn't worth using for ST over this spec because of the rotation/melee.
    I used it a bit, then made stormalist, then went on to stormbinger, then all the phase step stuff happened.

Munchmatoast - Primalist - Deepwood - Mate

R.I.P <Coriolis>

+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 25 31 32 33 34 35