+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 25 31 32 33 34 35
Like Tree198Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: OFFICIAL FEEDBACK: Public Test Server Balance changes, PART II

Quote Originally Posted by Aedynn View Post
    Did you not use http://forums.riftgame.com/game-disc...soulstorm.html ? Mostly a 1 button spam and ~80k dps when other classes could not even break 65K dps. That is what I remembered from MS and RoF days. I think stormbringer was just 5K higher and wasn't worth using for ST over this spec because of the rotation/melee.
    Stormbringer was A: More dps B: more buttons C: more rewarding D: had the respect of being a proper spec and not some one button jumping spam lelelel faceroll joke spec.

No talented self-respecting mage dps played "soulstorm"
    Those that can, do. Those that can't, write guides on the forums.
    Quote Originally Posted by TrionBrasse View Post
    In all seriousness, we don't expect everyone to still be playing SFP

Did you not use http://forums.riftgame.com/game-disc...soulstorm.html ? Mostly a 1 button spam and ~80k dps when other classes could not even break 65K dps. That is what I remembered from MS and RoF days. I think stormbringer was just 5K higher and wasn't worth using for ST over this spec because of the rotation/melee.
    I used it a bit, then made stormalist, then went on to stormbinger, then all the phase step stuff happened.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Deeew View Post
    No talented self-respecting mage dps played "soulstorm"
    Sure they did and they had an easier time since NT raids were not melee friendly outside a couple of bosses at start.

Sure they did and they had an easier time since NT raids were not melee friendly outside a couple of bosses at start.
    I was ordered to tell you that you are worthless and know nothing.

Most NMT bosses were melee friendly on some level. You just had to know where to stand to stay out of the poop.
    Ghar Station
    Ghar Station Discord
    Mistakes Were Made - Guild
    New to rift? Get free stuff! Go here: http://bit.ly/2jvhGTg Or enter this: CEYE39PQRW2GP79FENQ9

Rift Chaser

You could melee every single boss in NMT.
    Last edited by Aayden; 07-17-2017 at 10:37 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Klutch817 View Post
    "I don't like what you're saying, so I'mma get triggered and shame you somehow." ~RIFT Forums, 2016

Whats the word with VP Trinkets? Is the "Gaze of Omnox" getting fixed? Are the other trinkets that at x10 lower dps getting any kind of buff?

Haven't heard anything on this topic and would really like to purchase one but don't want to buy one, just to have it get changed within the next patch cycle.
    Angelinajolie - Missnasty - Dayzedd
    Crisis Crusade
    RIP Defer Death
    Greybriar
    Basic 4.2 Warlock Guide

+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 25 31 32 33 34 35