+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst ... 19 25 26 27 28 29 30 LastLast
Like Tree182Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: OFFICIAL FEEDBACK: Public Test Server Balance changes, PART II

Quote Originally Posted by Snap View Post

Was it really aimed at Harb? Because the change seems to be more for Pyromancer and Archon than Harb.
    Yes, it was an attempt to make it juicy for harbs.
    Those that can, do. Those that can't, write guides on the forums.
    Quote Originally Posted by TrionBrasse View Post
    In all seriousness, we don't expect everyone to still be playing SFP

Quote Originally Posted by Snap View Post
    Was it really aimed at Harb? Because the change seems to be more for Pyromancer and Archon than Harb.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deeew View Post
    Yes, it was an attempt to make it juicy for harbs.
    seems to me like it was fixing something that was worthless.

there was zero use for that legendary before, the normal version would be considered legendary compared to how it worked.

with that in mind i hope theres a fix for legendary CM. just another legendary that makes no sense and has no real use for any soul.
    when telera sends its people they're not sending the best. they're bringing warriors they're bringing rogues, they are primalist... and some, i assume, are mages.

we're gonna build a wall around xarths skull and make the ascended pay for it.

Soulwalker

Default guard

Cleric - Justicar - Devout Deflection talent no longer interacts with Guard.

Why the cleric got his guard passiv remove , and the mage didn't get his one remove too ? maybe I missed something there ?

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Hokhmah View Post
    Cleric - Justicar - Devout Deflection talent no longer interacts with Guard.

Why the cleric got his guard passiv remove , and the mage didn't get his one remove too ? maybe I missed something there ?
    clerics were double dipping with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Klutch817 View Post
    "I don't like what you're saying, so I'mma get triggered and shame you somehow." ~RIFT Forums, 2016

Soulwalker

ok i got it
    didn't know it was double dipping
    new cleric here , got mine 70 2-3 week ago since we got nothing to do
    Last edited by Hokhmah; 03-17-2017 at 04:29 PM.

-buffing harb is gonna have ridiculous repercussions in pvp
    hopefully the other broken oneshot specs are gonna be tuned down

there's also 2 other things that is lacking in this game that concerns pvp right now .That would have to be the conquest and the old domination maps for warfronts, we're always stuck in a loop. Playing the same zerg maps all day where its just 2 teams charging into each other in the mid and the strongest team wins Aka (Karthan , Black garden , Whitefall steppes, Library) it's all the same, the team that wipes the mid and has strongest team wins the game every time. Domination maps used to bring diversity into pvp . Teams could split up and have different fights at different locations on the map since there's more than position to hold down ,instead of having to zerg a 15 vs 15 fight in the mid the team that loses spends the whole warfront respawning , rushing mid, respawning , rushing mid. When you died in dominations map at least you could go to another point and try to control it or do something else than go mid and zerg.
    Last edited by diolixis; 03-17-2017 at 07:56 PM.

Rift Disciple

After all the changes, what is the average expected damage from each class with full expert gear and at least level 6 fragments in each slot, without raid buffs and consumables?

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Bamul View Post
    After all the changes, what is the average expected damage from each class with full expert gear and at least level 6 fragments in each slot, without raid buffs and consumables?
    It's a myth for most people I got a general idea but it's very limited sample size so I will leave it out.

The specs to look for rightnow on PTS that's seemingly the most competitive according to class...

Rogue: Shadeborn, Assassin.
    Warrior: Tempest, RB, Reaver.
    Mage: Harbinger, Warlock, Pyromancer.
    Cleric: Druid, Shaman.
    Primalist: Maelstrom, Aftershock.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by FateStayNight View Post
    It's a myth for most people I got a general idea but it's very limited sample size so I will leave it out.

The specs to look for rightnow on PTS that's seemingly the most competitive according to class...

Maybe we can make it rough in 4 categories:
    A = over 400 K
    B = 351 - 400 K
    C = 301 - 350 K
    D = 250 - 300 K

Full expert gear without raid buffs and consumables:
    B = Warrior (Tempest ?), Primalist (Maelstrom)
    C = Mage (Harbinger, Pyro), Primalist (Aftershocker, Dervish), Rogue (Shadeborn ?, Assassin ?), Cleric (Druid ?, Shaman ?)
    D = Mage (Elementalist), Primalist (Vulcanist)

I will keep the list up-to-date.
    Last edited by Bamul; 03-23-2017 at 06:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bamul View Post
    D = Ele/Pyro
    Do you mean Ele-Pyro or Elementalist and Pyromancer?

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by DarkDaemon View Post
    Do you mean Ele-Pyro or Elementalist and Pyromancer?
    I have the list updated.
    Last edited by Bamul; 03-21-2017 at 05:35 AM.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by FateStayNight View Post

If i take the categories Bamul says , for primalist after some try i got :
    Aftershocker can't be played anymore , but with some modification in legendary and macro i can reach 330k so C
    Maelstrom can't really play it cause of lag i got being in europe but i think it could easily go in the B category
    Dervish got 340k so categoy B
    Vulcanist not that great , category D

Another primalist got some best feedback maybe with less lag during his testing
    Last edited by Hokhmah; 03-18-2017 at 03:34 PM.

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Hokhmah View Post
    If i take the categories Bamul says , for primalist after some try i got :
    Aftershocker can't be played anymore , but with some modification in legendary and macro i can reach 330k so C
    Maelstrom can't really play it cause of lag i got being in europe but i think it could easily go in the B category
    Dervish got 340k so categoy B
    Vulcanist not that great , category D

Another primalist got some best feedback maybe with less lag during his testing
    Is vulcanist still that bad? They've done nothing but buff it since the beginning of the changes, except for that silly change to legendary vorpal salvo. #makelegendaryvorpalsalvogreatagain

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Boxsmith View Post
    Is vulcanist still that bad? They've done nothing but buff it since the beginning of the changes, except for that silly change to legendary vorpal salvo. #makelegendaryvorpalsalvogreatagain
    that's what i got after some testing yeah , maybe you can push up to 300k with less lag that i have being on EU , but i can't find a proper way to play it atm.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Boxsmith View Post
    #makelegendaryvorpalsalvogreatagain
    Is losing the legendary if you cancel the buff , leaving combat without the buff or using stroke at 40 cunning not good enough?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst ... 19 25 26 27 28 29 30 LastLast