+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Fae Yule Kit: Snowman

Rift Disciple

Default Fae Yule Kit: Snowman

Great kit, but it needs a hat!! Are there going to be some dim hats to be bought separately?

2.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #2

Quote Originally Posted by Skrell View Post
    Great kit, but it needs a hat!! Are there going to be some dim hats to be bought separately?
    Not that I know of but I bet there are parts so that you can make a top hat. Perhaps some of the building blocks?

Any dimensioneers able to give some ideas on how to make a hat?

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

A disc and a pole will work, if you can hide the length of the pole:

Fae Yule Kit: Snowman-2016-12-16_205731.jpg

You can also use a sphere if you don't want to hide a pole length, but it won't have the flat top -- a little flower or something sticking up would distract from that, or you could use one of the crate items.
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

Shadowlander

ditto Feendish's suggestion, the first thing I think of is a classic black top hat out of the black marble or the dreamweaver's black matte.

I've also seen an adorable santa stocking cap made out of the red tied sack, with a white fringe made out of a bunch of puffball mushrooms.

Hats can be really fun to make because there are so many things you can shrink down and tuck to get fun shapes

+ Reply to Thread