+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree12Likes
  • 6 Post By Clowd
  • 1 Post By TurbidBlue
  • 1 Post By Feendish
  • 2 Post By Clowd
  • 1 Post By Slipmat
  • 1 Post By Clowd

Thread: PTS/Live Datamining - December 2016 (Spoilers!)

Default PTS/Live Datamining - December 2016 (Spoilers!)

You know, this topic has not been visited or done in a while now! I know PTS is closed, but when it does open, we can discuss new finds there.

To kick things off, here's my first piece of Live datamining for December: http://www.thegharstation.com/2016/1...yule-spoilers/

Key points include the new Fae Yule wings, new Santa Beard/Hat combo costume helm, new gear icons for what I'm calling the T1 set, a new purple armor set, Crucia costume armor (for both boys and girls!), new eternal equipment icons, and Fae Yule fun including snowman parts!

Hopefully we'll have an opportunity to look at all of these on the PTS soon(tm).

When PTS opens back up, please share new finds here, and discuss speculation on anything/everything! Let's get this datamining and new stuffs hunting back underway!
    Rift Datamining, dev chatter, news, and occasionally guides at The Ghar Station
    Chat with us at The Ghar Station Discord or visit us on twitter @TheGharStation
    Want something focused completely on Rift? Then join us over at the Heroes of Telara Discord!
    Clowd@Greybriar / Anadriel@Greybriar / Neganta@Greybriar

Woot Thank you so much for filling a gap

omg crucia wardrobe. finally!

*drool*

..on the birth of a search, white trash my native son..

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

I've been waiting for Crucia's armor for a long, long time.

Thank you for doing this!

Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

PTS Update! ~540 MB. ~197MB of the download was 23 audio packages (compressed). Otherwise, lots of data updates, and the new Fae Yule costumes are available on PTS.

I have these completely textured in a high detail. Here's a sample:

I'll leave it to others to pose in-game with these! I plan to datamine the live patch tomorrow, but PTS should now be caught up with live.
    Want something focused completely on Rift? Then join us over at the Heroes of Telara Discord!

RIFT Community Ambassador Slipmat's Avatar

Had a quick snoop, noticed Dead Simon has been a bit busy and no doubt more fiendish by expanding on Tok's Proving Ground achievements.

Current list on Live shows 0/360 points, PTS has 0/445.

Here's a screenie of all achievements on PTS atm.

Hotifx #6 contains icons for a new upcoming mount - - 5 total color variants. Also, new fortress siege icons. I've posted all of them up on The Ghar Station.

+ Reply to Thread