+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Crafting Freezing

Exclamation Crafting Freezing

Every time I complete a large recipe with a lot of mats with my bags open or closed, I freeze at the end of the craft for so long it completes the next one and freezes again and repeats this until all crafting requested has been completed. last time I endured this was turning in quest crafting with my UI open as the recipes were removed from the list when the quests were turned in.

Soulwalker

Lightbulb Recipe Vendor Issues

I've also noted a difficulty with the recipe vendors in Tempest Bay. I was looking into recipes for my Weaponsmith and when I tried to sort levels High to Low, it shuts down the game after showing Runecrafting recipes from the Weaponsmith Recipe vendor.

3.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #3
    Rift Team

Quote Originally Posted by Vishimtar View Post
    Every time I complete a large recipe with a lot of mats with my bags open or closed, I freeze at the end of the craft for so long it completes the next one and freezes again and repeats this until all crafting requested has been completed. last time I endured this was turning in quest crafting with my UI open as the recipes were removed from the list when the quests were turned in.
    Would you mind sending me a PM with some more details on this? For instance which recipes are causing the issue for you? Also if you want to include your character name and email I can pull up your character and perhaps gain some more info.

+ Reply to Thread