+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Breaking Blowing Legendary BROKEN

Default Breaking Blow Legendary BROKEN

I did a quick scan to make sure someone else hasn't posted this and didn't see anything, sorry if I missed it.

I toggled on the Breaking Blow legendary, just to try it out. First off, its horrible usage of energy makes it unusable in ANY spec. Thats not the bug.

Once toggled, Breaking Blow functions as the legendary version NO MATTER WHAT. Respec, removed from bar, swapped roles, relogged. Even in paragon, where I hadn't even messed with legendaries yet, Breaking Blow was in legendary form. lol
    Last edited by Biscuitsyum; 10-24-2016 at 02:42 AM.
    *Fancy signature graphics followed by fancy looking Fonts with all the colors*
    BISCULTS@WOLFSBANE, GRAYSKULL Warrior lead and life coach

"I'll give YOU a punishing blow" - DarkDaemon 2016
    "If you're close to a guy, its a ok to do a little touching" - DarkDaemon 2017

Telaran

Yeah, i was thinking same as well, havent tried it but was horrible for power usage in warlord.
    I even consider the whole Legendary Ready posture quick death combo a bit to much of a rng that influences dps like crazy in warlord and also modifies the rotation a lot.

Why he couldnt get like Reaver strict dps increase guaranteed or something,my opinion only 41 legendary is best standalone, Breaking Blow has no usage in pve at least and rest is full rng proc.

Only Paragons have a good usage from Seargeant Order in pvp, but not thrilled about the full rng aspect of it. (Pretty much makes you spend legendary points in posture and quick death making you go full rng with it),it was much better when posture granted global cd reduction even if warlord after would miss a legendary basically (granted a quick death legendary isnt good alone by itself,only for good execute i guess...).

Warlord is a bit wierd for me now.
    Last edited by Fearlless; 10-24-2016 at 04:58 AM.

Lots of testing to do still. I've been working on tempest until they fix my breaking blow issue. That rotation is obviously more abbreviated now with reduced wavelength cd, and the burst is even more substantial with double pulse + skyfall legendaries. Check it out.

Also look at adding riftblade offsoul to warlord, and using icy burst. I know, weird. I'm hearing its strong though
    *Fancy signature graphics followed by fancy looking Fonts with all the colors*
    BISCULTS@WOLFSBANE, GRAYSKULL Warrior lead and life coach

"I'll give YOU a punishing blow" - DarkDaemon 2016
    "If you're close to a guy, its a ok to do a little touching" - DarkDaemon 2017

Unhappy Broken Breaking Blow December 29, 2016

Still broken? Seems to be doesn't look like it consume the points. Leaving one with horrible energy usage.

Anyone coming up some viable alternates for Warlord at this time?

Telaran

I have the same issue but with Legendary Earthen Renewal (Mage I know) but if someone works out how to unbug, I am sure it will work for all classes.
    Martimar@Seastone
    Martimart@Seastone
    The Cult

+ Reply to Thread