+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By caduto

Thread: Motion Sickness?

Default Motion Sickness?

Is anyone else getting motion sick from navigating in the level 65 zone? I normally never have a problem but between the trees, landscape, and looking around for sparse quest items (please increase the spawn timers), I have had to stop and take a break twice.

Soulwalker

Me too. A little of it is Tasuil blocking the camera early on in the story chain, and going down into the animal burrows doesn't help. But there's something about visibility in the starting zone that I can't put my finger on that remains a little queasy-making. Lighting? Camera movement? Terrain blocking? Everything feels really crowded and it's hard to find a comfortable focus point.

The Gedlo zone isn't as bad, I think, although the sky is messed up.

I tried adjusting the video settings down to see if my graphics card wasn't keeping up but no change. I will try the next zone and see if I have the same issue.

Telaran

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Orland Fank View Post
    Is anyone else getting motion sick from navigating in the level 65 zone? I normally never have a problem but between the trees, landscape, and looking around for sparse quest items (please increase the spawn timers), I have had to stop and take a break twice.
    #FirstWorldProblems

Quote Originally Posted by Arugarix View Post
    Me too. A little of it is Tasuil blocking the camera early on in the story chain, and going down into the animal burrows doesn't help. But there's something about visibility in the starting zone that I can't put my finger on that remains a little queasy-making. Lighting? Camera movement? Terrain blocking? Everything feels really crowded and it's hard to find a comfortable focus point.

you can right click the tasuil 'buff' to remove him from your screen. this wont effect quest progression in any way.
    i found his giant wing span blocking my char to be very annoying too!

Much better in the 2nd zone
    IlianofGarathorm - 70 Warrior (Haliol)
    Hydrangia - 70 Rogue (Haliol)
    Guoyin - 70 Mage (Haliol)
    Qubit - 70 Cleric (Haliol)

Quote Originally Posted by Arugarix View Post

I had to drop ground clutter because I couldnt see the ground spawn quest points

+ Reply to Thread