+ Reply to Thread

Thread: March to War (Story) confustion

Default March to War (Story) confustion

It looks like this quest sends you to an area with a green portal where it wants you to hold back some forces (24), but upon entering what presumably is a dungeon, it says you do not meet the requirements. There was quite a few people standing around before I logged and no one was really sure what to do. That just happened to be a good point for me to take a break for now personally.

Has anyone else seen this problem or perhaps know what to do after that point?

Quote Originally Posted by Holyroller12 View Post
    It looks like this quest sends you to an area with a green portal where it wants you to hold back some forces (24), but upon entering what presumably is a dungeon, it says you do not meet the requirements. There was quite a few people standing around before I logged and no one was really sure what to do. That just happened to be a good point for me to take a break for now personally.

Has anyone else seen this problem or perhaps know what to do after that point?
    It's busted. My main story is now blocked as well.
    Everything after Storm Legion was a mistake. ()

Can confirm this as well. Hopefully they fix it since it connects all the stories to the other zones.
    Catharsiss@Hailol
    Mustacheridez@Hailol
    Zekkenn@Hailol
    <Ominous>

They just said in the livestream right now that it's broken and a lot of other quests are blocked and most of those fixes won't come until Monday even with the team working around the clock. Brasse said she's going to compile a thread tomorrow of known issues so hopefuly this gets moved there.

Rift Chaser

For the sake of not flooding this section with redundant threads read what others have made before posting so development can get a better idea of issues people are having and Brasse can compile a list easier. I already made a post on the quest march to war not working properly.
    Last edited by makerofwidows; 10-21-2016 at 03:39 PM.

+ Reply to Thread