+ Reply to Thread

Thread: SP Beta testing

Rift Disciple

Default SP Beta testing

When is the PTS supposed to be open to beta test, I tried yesterday and "Not authorized to play game", then today there was a Patch on the PTS, and again after patch unauthorized to play. Is there a date to wait to try and test I want to test the new zones and leveling content since I have a lot of time this week. Thanks

Sometime this week, nobody knows exactly just gotta wait till we get some announcement
    The Kitty Rises....

Smile Awaiting release of the PTS Starfall Beta!

On the homepage of Support appears in this message: RIFT Starfall Prophecy: In order to ensure the best RIFT expansion testing experience, we have decided to delay the start of Starfall Prophacy Beta until the week of October 17th. We will keep you posted, and in the meantime, we are closing access to the PTS shard to allow us to update and polish the Beta build for you!

* There have been at least 3 consecutive downloads for the shard PTS. One of them was around 1 GB, and I think every day we must check if there is no other way. Probably still this week released the shard. I think when they stop the updates, only then will we be able to play. Recalling that there is an update to the festival that already is occurring in the other shards.

Plane Touched

Thursday the 20th

Quote Originally Posted by Parkhyeyeon View Post
    Thursday the 20th
    Oh..I keep forgetting that...

+ Reply to Thread