+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 24
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: New 10man wardrobe with new update.

  1. #1
    Ascendant Boase's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    2,696

    Default New 10man wardrobe with new update.

    New wardrobes from 10man.

    http://imgur.com/a/dncoQ

    Go to wardrobe, show uncollected and search 307 to see the sets. Weapons are called Hero.

    There is T4 labeled gear in dummy foundry with old hit so we'll see what are actual drops from 10man.
    Last edited by Boase; 05-09-2016 at 06:35 PM.
    T for Trinity
    42k Achievement Points Club
    I has stream https://www.twitch.tv/boase Add me on GW2 Boase.6204 or Bnet Boase!#1862

  2. #2
    Soulwalker Vairoth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    21

    Default

    That plate armor is what I've been looking for (Minus the helmet with the weird thing on it's head)

    WTB new raid plate armor and sword skin pls :L

    Edit : "Hero" weapons huh? I posted some pictures about it but only 2h ones - http://forums.riftgame.com/general-d...-wardrobe.html

    No wonder I could't find it xD
    Last edited by Vairoth; 05-09-2016 at 06:54 PM.

  3. #3
    Ascendant Sedvick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    3,378

    Default

    So is this a new tier or isn't it? I mean the dropped gear, I hear, is base store-bought t3 which easily upgrades to relic gear that is vastly superior to anything in the store/game currently (even after relic upgrade). Seems like another means to justify allowing t3 gear to start having a credit price? I'm not sure I understand who is telling the truth and who isn't anymore in regards to everything happening around this new 10m raid.
    Last edited by Sedvick; 05-09-2016 at 07:53 PM.

  4. #4
    Ascendant Boase's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    2,696

    Default

    The stuff in the "raid 4 dps/tank box" seems to be 3.5

    The base stats are close to relic T3 stats and there is an upgrade to relic after it. Rings/earrings also upgrade to relic.

    Since the gear is higher than MoM gear I wouldn't be surprised if gear popped up on the store in 2-3 whenever the 10man is coming out.
    T for Trinity
    42k Achievement Points Club
    I has stream https://www.twitch.tv/boase Add me on GW2 Boase.6204 or Bnet Boase!#1862

  5. #5
    Ascendant Sedvick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    3,378

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Boase View Post
    The stuff in the "raid 4 dps/tank box" seems to be 3.5

    The base stats are close to relic T3 stats and there is an upgrade to relic after it. Rings/earrings also upgrade to relic.

    Since the gear is higher than MoM gear I wouldn't be surprised if gear popped up on the store in 2-3 whenever the 10man is coming out.
    That's not what I saw from the screenshots I was given. A majority of the base items were slightly worse than the t3 dropped/store-bought stuff (pre-relic), and the 1 upgrade the new gear had to relic (no Cosmos needed btw) was in some cases a 100+ main-stat jump from what's currently available on live right now. That's definitely an entire tier's worth of stat-jump on a single item, especially when doing the math on how they separate the item levels between tiers (judged on dream orb rolls and the previous % increase between tiers/i-levels/stats/etc.).
    Last edited by Sedvick; 05-09-2016 at 09:23 PM.

  6. #6
    RIFT Fan Site Operator Riane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    5,612

    Default

    I'm going to make a guild for Gryffindors only. Stay away Slytherin.

    Last edited by Riane; 05-09-2016 at 09:53 PM.

  7. #7
    RIFT Guide Writer Soulshield's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    1,979

    Default

    Still waiting for the Elbius sword skin and his wings(HM only)
    Last edited by Soulshield; 05-09-2016 at 10:47 PM.
    Prof. Akylios passenger of the Choo Choo train
    Member of the Cosmic Flame Trooper Squad
    Ex-Beidl of <Transcendent>

  8. #8
    Champion
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    530

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Soulshield View Post
    Still waiting for the Elbius sword skin and his wings(HM only)
    this

    <Transcendent>


  9. #9
    Ascendant Artewig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    3,873

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sedvick View Post
    That's not what I saw from the screenshots I was given. A majority of the base items were slightly worse than the t3 dropped/store-bought stuff (pre-relic), and the 1 upgrade the new gear had to relic (no Cosmos needed btw) was in some cases a 100+ main-stat jump from what's currently available on live right now. That's definitely an entire tier's worth of stat-jump on a single item, especially when doing the math on how they separate the item levels between tiers (judged on dream orb rolls and the previous % increase between tiers/i-levels/stats/etc.).
    This is mostly the new gear, with a few T3 relic pieces to balance out CP. We went in and messed around in CoA for a bit. Was maxing at about 25k AP in bard during the fights. The jump seems enormous. And all of the upgrades required a broken cosmos.

    Last edited by Artewig; 05-10-2016 at 12:11 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by TrionBrasse
    We are absolutely a service industry and you're only as good as your last contact with the customer.

  10. #10
    Champion
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    530

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Artewig View Post
    This is mostly the new gear, with a few T3 relic pieces to balance out CP. We went in and messed around in CoA for a bit. Was maxing at about 25k AP in bard during the fights. The jump seems enormous.

    Canīt login right now. Can you please post a screenshot of a piece of gear. Are those double stat?

    <Transcendent>


  11. #11
    Ascendant Artewig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    3,873

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Filri View Post
    Canīt login right now. Can you please post a screenshot of a piece of gear. Are those double stat?
    None of the gear is double stat. Also there's two 8% damage procs which is kind of annoying since they share a cd and don't stack.

    Oh and ignore my AP weapon runes... I was too lazy to get the dex ones from live
    Quote Originally Posted by TrionBrasse
    We are absolutely a service industry and you're only as good as your last contact with the customer.

  12. #12
    Ascendant Sedvick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    3,378

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Filri View Post
    Canīt login right now. Can you please post a screenshot of a piece of gear. Are those double stat?
    They aren't. However, the increase in stats from what you can get on live right now is enormous compared to earlier-tier power spikes.

  13. #13
    Champion
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    530

    Default

    pretty phat lewt ^^

    <Transcendent>


  14. #14
    Ascendant Artewig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    3,873

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Filri View Post
    pretty phat lewt ^^
    Yep... Parsing 85-90k in bard (With consuming depths) on the foundry 67 dummy and I'm pretty bad at bard so I'm sure others can do better. Also, going from a ~30% crit rate on live to a 50%+ crit rate makes a huge difference.

    I did notice that the trinket sometimes has less than 100% crit rate even though it says it always crits.

    And I totally hijacked Boase's thread... Sorry about that...
    Last edited by Artewig; 05-10-2016 at 12:41 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by TrionBrasse
    We are absolutely a service industry and you're only as good as your last contact with the customer.

  15. #15
    RIFT Guide Writer Soulshield's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    1,979

    Default An other hint?

    I just throw something in the room:

    These stats could match lv 70 starter gear.
    Around these stats could also be the minimum lv 70(or "insert expansion stuff") expert entry requirements :P
    Last edited by Soulshield; 05-10-2016 at 03:00 AM.
    Prof. Akylios passenger of the Choo Choo train
    Member of the Cosmic Flame Trooper Squad
    Ex-Beidl of <Transcendent>

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts