+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
Like Tree65Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Liberator Tuning Changes

Telaran

not worth another ban
    Last edited by Drewsy; 02-29-2016 at 08:22 PM.

Telaran

Default I could use a salt miner title

This is another instance of 'fixing' souls that lower progressed guilds need to get through content after rift's favorite guilds have used them and progressed though content. You give the top guilds enough time to get through all the content, pick up weapons and gear and then you 'notice' that the spec is a bit over tuned with the new weapons and nerf it badly so that other guilds who are not progressed as much have to fight through a new round of spec nerfs in order to complete content. This happened in HK when the reavers and nightblades were op on zilas and nerfed it after top progressing guilds were able to pick up enough gear to be able to not re-progress on content, while leaving other guilds behind trying to figure out how to down content with the new 'fixed' specs...

so dumb..

People are blowing this out of proportion. All they did was fix the broken scaling and now, with your help, increase it's healing to scale with gear.

People thinking they nerfed it 50% and are going to release it like this.

PTS is for feedback not OMG ITS NERFED THIS SUCKS COMPLAIN COMPLAIN!
    T for Trinity
    42k Achievement Points Club
    I has stream https://www.twitch.tv/boase Add me on GW2 Boase.6204 or Bnet Boase!#1862

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Boase View Post
    People are blowing this out of proportion. All they did was fix the broken scaling and now, with your help, increase it's healing to scale with gear.

People thinking they nerfed it 50% and are going to release it like this.

PTS is for feedback not OMG ITS NERFED THIS SUCKS COMPLAIN COMPLAIN!
    Hi, are you new to Trion?

Telaran

It's silly not to complain, unless the guilds that have progressed the furthest and geared themselves up past the point of needing the op liberator didn't use one at all in their progression. It is a big nerf to the ones trying to progress now. If anything all other specs should get a bump to allow the guilds that haven't progressed using the op Lib to do so with an op warden or chloro.
    Last edited by drexxed; 02-29-2016 at 10:03 PM.

I feel like a lot of people missed this part

Quote Originally Posted by Red Hawk View Post
    before these changes go live.
    Quote Originally Posted by TrionBrasse
    We are absolutely a service industry and you're only as good as your last contact with the customer.

Preparation to sell out new souls? Sounds about right, Bring it on
    Did someone say new warrior healing soul?
    Last edited by WorldAdidas; 03-01-2016 at 01:54 AM.
    NightmareTide :: Cleared!

Worldadidas@Gelidra

I know one cleric in my guild that will be very happy with these changes as he loves Warden.

I doubt the warriors will be.

Quote Originally Posted by Meteorblade View Post
    I know one cleric in my guild that will be very happy with these changes as he loves Warden.

I doubt the warriors will be.
    Warden has always been #1 Healer.
    Go Warden. No idea who this cleric is by the way.

In all seriousness, they're fixing the scaling and will be adjusting it from there. I don't think all of the warriors should rage.... yet.

EDIT:

I've just read the first reply to this thread. It clearly shows that Dev's DO NOT read responses posted.

Quote Originally Posted by colbyrascol View Post
    You can't mention that on the PTS forums, btw. You need to edit your post asap.
    Last edited by Zojah; 03-01-2016 at 03:07 AM.

Damn, it felt so good to heal on lib in pvp, now its over. Is this bug affected all of us or only well geared players? (like raiders)

After nerfing heal maybe its time to change healing and damage reduction applied in pvp?

Liberator does around 200k hps in raid and if it gets nerfed by 50% its gonna be completely useless spec. It does not have any dps raid cds (like wild growth or power core). Its useful mostly due to little mitigation, aoe shield and high sustained hps. With only 100k hps it would make Phys/tact superior in every single aspect.
    ------------------------------------------------------
    Sahtiar the Green Knight - Khalim'na
    ------------------------------------------------------

Telaran

In my opinion, make deliverance spammable and take away finisher point requirement and cast time for 100% uptime.
    Vmannn@Greybriar aka PvP God - Level 65 Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by Qosmo View Post
    I've just read the first reply to this thread. It clearly shows that Dev's DO NOT read responses posted.
    .. And what do the other Red Hawk posts in this thread show? Hallucinations? Scroll a bit further for proof Red Hawk does and replies.

Soulwalker

This makes alittle more sense why lib was always so strong in pvp wether it was aoe heals or st healing. Rip warriors no more OP pvp healing soul.

This thread is a great example of why devs in general are reluctant to post. 95% jumping to conclusions and doom and gloom and proclaiming the end of all things lib, despite the dev's explicit instructions and declarations to the contrary in the first post. Take a chill pill, provide feedback without the drama, and wait for changes to go closer to live before panicking.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast