+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: fae yule

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Quote Originally Posted by Tacitus View Post
    For those interested, I will be running through the Fae Yule IA on PTS on Thursday, Dec 3rd, 2pm server time (PST).
    Is this still on today and Tactitus will there be any chances of getting more currency to drop in IA's especially the higher tiered currency? More incentives to do these IA's would be fab!

2.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #32

Quote Originally Posted by Tacitus View Post
    I cannot confirm or deny. I am sure as soon as it can be confirmed or denied, Ocho will be the person relaying that information.
    If you are interested in a date, keeping an eye out tomorrow might be wise.

3.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #33
    Shiny Ball of Doomy Doom Salvatrix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post
    Is this still on today
    Yes it is - 2pm PST on the PTS (20 minutes from now).

will there be any chances of getting more currency to drop in IA's especially the higher tiered currency?
    Each adventure in Iron Pine will reward 1 Jingling Bell (which contains 1-3 Snowflakes). Each boss grants an additional 10-20 Snowflakes. This should average about 1 daily quest worth of Snowflakes per 5-7 adventure arc. IA is not rewarding Dark Icicles.

Dark Icicles are from the weekly (story quests) at 10 per week (3 quests total, so 30 Icicles). Icicles also have a chance from minions afaik, and a very slim chance from doing a zone event.
    Last edited by Salvatrix; 12-03-2015 at 01:42 PM.

Will the gifted t3 gear be shopgear or the super expensive MoM gear (******ed upgrade path)?
    Last edited by DarkSystem; 12-05-2015 at 05:43 AM.

5.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #35

Thanks for those that came out for the IA playtest. We found a number of issues, all of which got fixed within two hours.

For those interested in checking out more, I set the PTS time ahead again to phase 1 of Fae Yule. Tomorrow, I will set it to phase 2 if I remember, and phase 3 on Monday.

Are the icebud flowers supposed to respawn so quickly? I was gathering them in front of Meridian, and it takes less than a minute to respawn.

RIFT Community Ambassador Slipmat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Coldsprite View Post
    it takes less than a minute to respawn.
    Same in Sanctum, we'll be glad of it when it goes Live

Noticed the queue for Fae Yule IPP took at least 20 minutes to pop? and also i ran about 40 stages but the counter for the achievement "Things that go Bump in the Night", complete 30 stages, didn't move

Default Fae Yule Toasted! bug

For the IA adventure "Fae Yule Toasted!" where you have to drink Fae Wassail in Whitefall, no wassail are showing up anywhere.
    Last edited by Coldsprite; 12-05-2015 at 12:21 PM.

For some reason, after completing a Yule IA, the next adventure that popped was in Goboro Reef. I tried re-queuing for the Yule IA, but so far, stuck in queue. Guess I'll continue testing this later.

10.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #40

For some reason, after completing a Yule IA, the next adventure that popped was in Goboro Reef. I tried re-queuing for the Yule IA, but so far, stuck in queue. Guess I'll continue testing this later.
    Yeah, it was a zone event spinning up in Iron Pine on PTS. We have code that tries to move any IA group to a different shard when a zone event spins up on the current zone/shard. Doesn't work so well in an environment with only one shard.

I just disabled all zone events in Iron Pine on the PTS, so it should be better now.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkSystem View Post
    Will the gifted t3 gear be shopgear or the super expensive MoM gear (******ed upgrade path)?
    Its drop gear like every year excluding weapons (cuz they learned) and hopefully capes.
    Last edited by Boase; 12-05-2015 at 03:12 PM.
    T for Trinity
    42k Achievement Points Club
    I has stream https://www.twitch.tv/boase Add me on GW2 Boase.6204 or Bnet Boase!#1862

Default Surly Sober Satyr ingredient respawn timer

I collected these ingredients with 2 alts, then waited for them to respawn.
    While there seems to be enough of these quest items per location for 4-5 people to easily collect, the respawn timer for locations harvested from is very slow - about 10 minutes.

When one of the ingredients for this quest, say the winterglory, is harvested, does this trigger another winterglory to spawn at a different location? If not, then I think the respawn timer needs to be much shorter to accommodate the large volume of players who will be trying to collect these ingredients from such small locations.

Rift Master

I did the quest Surly Sober Satyr on a defiant and a guardian. Both had to pick up items in Freemarch. Is this correct? Do the guardians not get their own spawn locations in silverwood?

14.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #44

When one of the ingredients for this quest, say the winterglory, is harvested, does this trigger another winterglory to spawn at a different location?
    Yes, that is exactly right. I don't tend to favor hard respawn timers on a per location basis. Most of the content I create has a network of possible spawn locations with only some percentage being active at a time. So as one is collected at one place, there is no time for it to respawn there. It'll have a chance to respawn there as it is collected at other nodes.

Anyone seen the new artifact gift zone events? Or do they work like previous years, only appearing after a Fae Yule Instant Adventure chain is complete?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast