+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: November 2015 Updates(s) to the PTS

Default November/December 2015 Updates(s) to the PTS

November/December 2015 Updates(s) to the PTS and Live. I'll be editing this post with all the patch changes for these two months.

You can check out October's updates here.

-----------

[PTS] Updated to: Nov 23rd 2015
    TEST-303-87-A-1060048
    Size: ~100MB.
    Briefly:
    • Affinity Rewards Updated. Dream Orbs of Affinity, fishing poles/lures with an Uncle Stan's Infra-cell Lure that "works better than Uncle Stan's SUper Secret Lure", notoriety decrees, dimension key Atia, and Rare Dimension Mystery Box.
    • Fae Yule items updated with Midnight Mink mount, a ton of Faelight Sparkle weapon wardrobes, and two new Fae Yule achievements.
    • Underwater Mount Training tooltip changed to "Use: Teaches a single mount to swim". Probably since with 3.5 all mounts can become amphibious.
    • The store supply crate is now the Frosty Levitation Supply Crate. Unknown if the weekly patron gift's guaranteed lockbox will change from Jolt to Frosty Levitation; although it's been that way previously when the supply crate has changed.

[PTS] Updated to: Nov 19th 2015
    TEST-303-83-A-1058935
    Size: ~2.92GB.
    Briefly:
    • Graphics Issues on the PTS. Buildings and objects all over the place; capes preview not moving and weapons preview has the weapons on the ground.
    • Affinity System is in. Affinity Rewards are on the RIFT Store with a whole bunch of lockbox mounts as well as a new Tarken Lifter mount.
    • Various PvP additions: Marauder's Supply Crate has new upgrade tier to Tier 2 (for armor/accessories), and there's Warmonger's weapons on the RIFT Store for Warmonger's marks. Base is Tier 1, but it can upgrade to Tier 2 with procs.
    • Fae Yule World Event tab added to RIFT Store with new animated Santa's sack backpack, minion cards, portrait badges, pets and capes. There's also Level 65 necklaces - Tier 1 base; Tier 2 upgrade. Also Level 65 essences.
    • Trove and Shal Korva Dimension Key bundles/grab bags in RIFT Store -> Dimensions.
    • Crafting reagent popup added.
    • New Shal Korva achievement for the quest "Soaring Over Shal Korva".

[PTS] Updated to: Nov 16th 2015
    TEST-303-80-A-1057659
    Size: ~23mb.
    Briefly:
    • PTS doesn't seem to have anything - probably a behind-the-scenes update, MoM-related, or something that isn't viewable in-game yet.
    • New icons with Fae Yule Santa sack backpack and stockings backpack; both of the new Fae Yule capes; Nightmare Budgie, White Greathound and Gold Arclight Rider mounts; as well as the Trove Dimension key.

[Live] Updated to: Nov 11th 2015
    STABLE-303-24-A-1056174
    Size: ~68mb.
    Briefly:
    • Few mount skins: Gold Arclight Rider, Red/White/Grey Greathound mount skins and the Celestial Unicorn mount skin.
    • Some general Mind of Madness config/rig files related to the last four bosses coming out in December.

[PTS] Updated to: Nov 1st/3rd 2015
    TEST-303-67-A-1053634 & TEST-303-69-A-1054292
    Size: ~450mb.
    Briefly:
    • Tier 3 Relic weapons now have procs. Passive and On Use abilities. Doesn't seem to be any heal-specific procs.
    • A few Tier 3 Trinkets were revealed when Vladd killed a whole bunch of Lord Araks in Tempest Bay earlier in the day. All of them have 'On Use' abilities; no passives.
    • Quest currency adjusted. Now has Fragments of Darkness; no more Fragments of Horror. Various bugs.
    • Tier 3 DPS/Tank sidegrade now costs Fragments of the Broken Pantheon which can be obtained for 10 void stones from RIFT Store -> Crafting. Likely added to make sure players don't accidentally sidegrade their runed/dream-orb'd DPS gear to Tank.
    • New "Racing Toward Destruction" achievement under Achievement -> Raids -> RIFT: Nightmare Tide -> The Mind of Madness that rewards title "the Speed Demon" for killing the first 5 bosses of the raid in 40min.

-----------

You can check out October's updates here.
    Last edited by Jonus; 12-05-2015 at 04:23 AM.

What's the cooldown on that Ethereal Damage proc?
    Quote Originally Posted by TrionBrasse
    We are absolutely a service industry and you're only as good as your last contact with the customer.

Soulwalker

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Artewig View Post
    What's the cooldown on that Ethereal Damage proc?
    Tried to test it - the proc doesnt work yet, how unexpected

The Follow up proc seems rather underwhelming.
    Professional Saltminer

You should post up the tank procs too. They are also ridiculously good (sounding). Can't wait to see the new Trinkets.

General of Telara

Fragments of Darkness has been added to all the weekly and WF/expert charges but are still not working at all.

-FoD share a weekly cap with FoM
    -after turning in the crafting weekly the log said I got 100 FoD and 46 bonus FoM but you actually get a total of 146 FoM.
    -FoM do not get boosted by token vials

Rift Master

Yea currencies seem all kinds of messed up with the latest PTS build. REALLY think they need to stop pushing this update so hard and wait till stuff is actually ready for release.

PTS Updated to: 1st/3rd Nov 2015, TEST-303-67-A-1053634 & TEST-303-69-A-1054292.
    Size: ~450mb.

Briefly:
    • Tier 3 Relic weapons now have procs. Passive and On Use abilities. Doesn't seem to be any heal-specific procs.
    • A few Tier 3 Trinkets were revealed when Vladd killed a whole bunch of Lord Araks in Tempest Bay earlier in the day. All of them have 'On Use' abilities; no passives.
    • Quest currency adjusted. Now has Fragments of Darkness; no more Fragments of Horror. Various bugs.
    • Tier 3 DPS/Tank sidegrade now costs Fragments of the Broken Pantheon which can be obtained for 10 void stones from RIFT Store -> Crafting. Likely added to make sure players don't accidentally sidegrade their runed/dream-orb'd DPS gear to Tank.
    • New "Racing Toward Destruction" achievement under Achievement -> Raids -> RIFT: Nightmare Tide -> The Mind of Madness that rewards title "the Speed Demon" for killing the first 5 bosses of the raid in 40min.

Here's the Cleric relic procs:

Quote Originally Posted by Accol View Post
    Fragments of Darkness has been added to all the weekly and WF/expert charges but are still not working at all.

-FoD share a weekly cap with FoM
    -after turning in the crafting weekly the log said I got 100 FoD and 46 bonus FoM but you actually get a total of 146 FoM.
    -FoM do not get boosted by token vials
    That's worrying. Thanks for the heads up Accol! I'll definitely be keeping an eye out on crossevents/forums before I turn weeklies in after the hotfix.
    Last edited by Jonus; 11-03-2015 at 05:59 PM.

Another slight update, you can now complete and finish Act III of the Saga, reward at the end is

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Slipmat View Post
    Another slight update, you can now complete and finish Act III of the Saga, reward at the end is

Spoiler!
    I'm assuming it's T2?
    Quote Originally Posted by TrionBrasse
    We are absolutely a service industry and you're only as good as your last contact with the customer.

Quote Originally Posted by Artewig View Post
    I'm assuming it's T2?
    Please be so.
    Haven't seen a single one drop for Clerics.
    Last edited by Jonus; 11-03-2015 at 11:08 PM.

ABOUT THE FoD marks (t3)

I just tested it on PTS, i handed in the crafting weeky where you can chose a currency as reward.
    I took the 100 FoD and got 100 tier2 marks.

So the FoD DO NOT contribute towards t2 currency cap, but they give you t2 currency and no tier3 currency at all.
    So this is also why there are no FoD listed in the currency window.

Good job trion, all this mess is clearly ready, bug free and polished enough for an early release.
    Last edited by BlackLab; 11-04-2015 at 02:22 AM.

Did Trion hire a former WoW dev or something? As far as I know, Mages' main stat has always been "intelligence" and not "intellect".

Referring to the proc that grants 300 Dex, Str, Wis and Intellect. Just a... little observation.

PTS updated today.

Still not able to access it yet though.

Edit: Conversion information posted by CM Ocho. Buy your Tier 1 gear now (with FoH, not Credits).

Edit2: 12th Nov PTS Update seems to just be updating the PTS to Live client.

Edit3: New Live and PTS datamining info.

Live Updated to: 11th Nov 2015, STABLE-303-24-A-1056174.
    Size: ~68mb.
    Briefly:
    • Few mount skins: Gold Arclight Rider, Red/White/Grey Greathound mount skins and the Celestial Unicorn mount skin.
    • Some general Mind of Madness config/rig files related to the last four bosses coming out in December.

PTS Updated to: 16th Nov 2015, STABLE-303-24-A-1056174.
    Size: ~23mb.

Briefly:
    • PTS doesn't seem to have anything - probably a behind-the-scenes update, MoM-related, or something that isn't viewable in-game yet.
    • New icons with Fae Yule Santa sack backpack and stockings backpack; both of the new Fae Yule capes; Nightmare Budgie, White Greathound and Gold Arclight Rider mounts; as well as the Trove Dimension key.

Not much so far, but I'm guessing things will start to pick up pace closer to December.
    Last edited by Jonus; 11-16-2015 at 11:57 PM.

Stealing your topic to let people know that:

the filehost I was using for all of my datamined stuff is shutting down in DECEMBER of 2015. If you need anything from it. Grab it MEOW.

Also, if people have suggestions on a FAST, SECURE, filehost that provides 30GB or more of space and 2TB or more of bandwidth of month, let me know. WebDAV and/or FTP support a plus

kthxnyan

Hey TehFrank; long time no see! :O

Thanks for the heads up! Not really sure about any file hosting site.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast