+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
Like Tree33Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: October 2015 Updates(s) to the PTS

Quote Originally Posted by Archonix View Post
    3.4 is huge.

So huge that we felt it warranted a celebration.

A celebration of some amazing work by the best damn team in the industry.

A celebration of an amazing community. Past, present and future.

The best way to celebrate is give a bunch of stuff away.

The Wilds Celebration Pack is part of it.

There will be more.

Keep an eye out over the next few weeks
    Give all the people working on primalist a big fat bonus, they sure as hell deserve it lol

Lithmygoober@deepwood
    Lithmygoo@deepwood

Quote Originally Posted by Orangu View Post
    Give all the people working on primalist a big fat bonus, they sure as hell deserve it lol
    I'll take one pumpkin mount please.

Just noticed the text above The Wilds Celebration Gift in the Claim window is "Quarterly Gift". Given the Daily login is "Daily Gift" and Weekly login is "Weekly Gift", I guess we're getting a different gift every quarter?

Will they all be as big as The Wilds Celebration Gift? i.e. Boost of Troves, PA XP, new wardrobe bundle, new mount, new heirloom gear?

We've had "quarterly" gifts before - I'm struggling to remember why - maybe Daglar giving us troves for the extended downtime a year or two ago? but it was one-time thing
    Last edited by forbiddenlake; 10-05-2015 at 06:12 PM.

Ah, that's a good point there forbiddenlake. Oh well, maybe the "Keep an eye out of the next few weeks" by Archonix is something else.

6.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #36

Quote Originally Posted by thelarry View Post
    That is a mighty nice avatar there Archonix...
    All Gingers, she hooked me up.

Quote Originally Posted by spaceboots View Post
    No more pvp dev avatar.
    I like to mix things up. And who doesn't love sheep stamps?

Quote Originally Posted by colbyrascol View Post
    Will the Wilds Celebration Pack hit live when 3.4 launches?
    That's the plan!

Quote Originally Posted by Jonus View Post
    I assume this is for all players, not just patron/etc?
    Yup, everyone. (even RoughRaptors)

Quote Originally Posted by forbiddenlake View Post
    We've had "quarterly" gifts before - I'm struggling to remember why - maybe Daglar giving us troves for the extended downtime a year or two ago? but it was one-time thing
    Yeah, we've used it a couple times in the past. It's a bucket we used to fire off one-time event rewards. As long as they don't land in the middle of a quarterly cycle (this would never happen...) it serves it's purpose well.

I keep meaning to have the text updated to something more appropriate though so it doesn't cause any unnecessary confusion. Maybe "Claimable Bonus" would make more sense.

RIFT Community Ambassador Slipmat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by colbyrascol View Post
    Not sure how long this has been up on the PTS, it's a weekly raid boss from the new PTW weekly givers
    This is indeed a new Raid weekly, for the past few weeks all you got was "The Five Kanhs" weekly which seems to be five different bosses scattered around the zone, so far kill a big croc, a boar and some other mob, all were actually soloable if you have a tank pet role

Seems a bit strange to be able to solo a weekly raid boss, maybe it hasn't gotten a final pass yet

The new notoriety vendor at Planetouched wilds is ready?
    It feels a bit empty , only some runes to buy!
    Why not some dimension items , wardrobes or pets like the previous notorieties?

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Quote Originally Posted by Archonix View Post
    All Gingers, she hooked me up.
    I'm glad you found your spirit animal FINALLY

I hate to be the person complaining about something free, but is there anyway to make the Ascended seal from the celebration pack an item that all of our characters get? Similar to the cloak.

Quote Originally Posted by Phs View Post
    It's not 155% for my mountless toon. It's only as fast as a 110%.
    Despite being listed under 155% its tooltip is "This attuned mount matched the speed of your fasted mount"
    What I gather is that since the mount in the Rift Store is 155%, it gets put in the 155% tab even though it's only an autoscale. Hopefully they'll change it to either a 155% mount or move it to the autoscale tab (hopefully the former, most definitely the latter).
    Quote Originally Posted by TrionBrasse
    We are absolutely a service industry and you're only as good as your last contact with the customer.

Another 800MB+ patch. Some Primalist changes and guessing PTW population.
    T for Trinity
    42k Achievement Points Club
    I has stream https://www.twitch.tv/boase Add me on GW2 Boase.6204 or Bnet Boase!#1862

RIFT Community Ambassador Slipmat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Boase View Post
    guessing PTW population.
    On first glance since i logged in at Shal Korva, a lot of increases in 'General Population', there's now a squatter's camp outside of the town (mostly comprised of females),some new Carnages nearby like kill Magpie Bandits,Aggressive Barbaroos, there's beasts like Korvan Moths and of course more sheep running around.

The vendors now sell a range of wardrobe items, different armor sets, found an 'Arcane Trinket' vendor which had heaps of different Staffs and wands (playing on Mage so probably shows up different weapons depending on which calling you check with)

Nothing new added to the actual Shal Korva Quartermaster, was hoping to see that fleshed out with maybe new Minions and fluff but still just the Rep Runes and scaling trinket.

Didn't notice too much different at the other bases, picked up a Poison Artifact and got side tracked into chasing green shinies, literally filled 3 full bags with them, did find a clue to the next calling coming to Rift

Not much that clearly stands out - probably some further Primalist changes as you mentioned Boase.

One thing is that the pre-NT quests Void Stone rewards have now been fixed. Level 60 Zone Event weekly - for instance - isn't giving 3k+ VS anymore, only 100. The Level 60 T1/T2 disparity in gear cost hasn't been changed though.

Just a heads up to Trion:
    • Level 60 T1 gear is still 2-3 times more expensive than Level 60 T2 gear.
    • Bear traps are still up for Dummy Foundry. Just a warning since the last time the bear traps were up on PTS the day before a major patch, it ended up on Live.
    • Nightmare Saga phase skipper next to the bear trap in Tempest Bay is still up.

We had a new update on PTS today,890m.Not sure what's in the patch right now.
    Gastby@Laethys Guild Info & Live Stream & Guild Promotion Video
    “Hold our hands ,we are not alone”

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast