+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Accol

Thread: Craftrift Lures on PTS - Account Bound or NOT if you have a Soulbound one in Bag

Rift Disciple

Default Craftrift Lures on PTS - Account Bound or NOT if you have a Soulbound one in Bag

Dear Devs,

I read that the Craftrift Lures would be Account Bound, so I went to the PTS to check if you also applied this retro active to the Lures I already have.

This seemed not the case, so I went to the Questgiver and there the Lures Tooltip says Account Bound.
    I went ahead and did the quest, I choose a lure of the type I already had in bag, and as soon as I collected my reward lure, it stacked on my existing lure and also turned into Soulbound.

So I am wondering now, what will happen, will this be fixed one way or another on live.
    Many people will not be aware of this and be shocked when thier new Account Bound, turns into Soulbound because they still have old stock in bag.

I my dreams I do hope you make all existing lures Account Bound

General of Telara

I already posted about this issue in the Sept thread

Quote Originally Posted by Accol View Post
    Crafting rift lures are now officially BoA.

I had a stack of 3 lures in my bag from before the change and they were soulbound but when I separated them into single stacks they became boa so don't panic!

Edit: you just need to separate one lure from your soulbound stack and then drag the soulbound stack into the boa stack.

Just separate one lure from your stack, it will turn BoA, then move the soulbound stack into the BoA stack.

Not sure if Trion can fix it so you don't need to use this work around. If they can't they need tell people how to make the lures boa in the patch notes.

Rift Disciple

I must have missed your post, thanks a lot for pointing this out to me with the workaround

Just tried it on PTS and it worked like a charm.
    Last edited by Umfufu; 10-02-2015 at 03:59 AM.

+ Reply to Thread