+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree5Likes
  • 3 Post By Gingers
  • 1 Post By Gingers
  • 1 Post By Gingers

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Please put any extra items with wardrobe appearances on the Auction House on PTS

1.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #1

Default Please put any extra items with wardrobe appearances on the Auction House on PTS

Tomorrow (Friday) I'll be showing off some UI quality of life updates during the livestream. One of which is the new "Uncollected Appearances Only" checkbox in the auction house. The problem is there are currently no wardrobes or weapons listed in the auction house on PTS, so if you have any extras feel free to put them up for sale on PTS, it doesn't matter what price just so there are some items to show the feature working.

Thanks!

*hugs you*

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

TALES OF THE RIFTWALKER is on YouTube!!
    Part IV - Marked by Fate is now live!

Subscribe to my YouTube channel and stay tuned for chances to win stuff via the Trion Worlds Creators Program!
    ** The Forum Drinking Game (to be played during server downtimes) **

Rift Master

Thumbs up

Anybody who knows me knows I have a lot of issues with Trion handling of game issues, but in the case of this one all I can say is THUMBS UP, Fantastic and Multiple Thank You's. For us collectors of artifacts, this is huge.

Rift Disciple

Is there a way to copy your guild onto the PTS (including bank)? Because we have 4 tabs full of wardrobe items that we could put on the AH for you if needed.

5.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #5

That's good, there are lots of items there now. Thank you.

6.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #6

Quote Originally Posted by FyrrePower View Post
    Anybody who knows me knows I have a lot of issues with Trion handling of game issues, but in the case of this one all I can say is THUMBS UP, Fantastic and Multiple Thank You's. For us collectors of artifacts, this is huge.
    Actually this new change is just for wardrobe appearances, filtering only usable artifacts is already in game and been live for a long time. To find only artifacts that you don't yet have, just click on the artifacts section in the auction house, check "Usable Only" then search.

Rift Master

Sorry, I meant by saying Artifacts, is for us collectors we are treating the wardrobe achievements as artifacts as well. So for us to now be able to search the AH for items we don't already own is huge.

8.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #8

Also reminder that the livestream will be earlier than the usually time, RIFT will be starting at 11:30am PST!

The struggle

Last edited by Boase; 09-24-2015 at 02:50 PM.
    T for Trinity
    42k Achievement Points Club
    I has stream https://www.twitch.tv/boase Add me on GW2 Boase.6204 or Bnet Boase!#1862

Rift Master

LOL Boase, grats. You are just ahead of me in wardrobe achievements. There are still some sets that are bugged though. Sets that are either bought or crafted and 4/5 items are in the set, but that 5th item is named differently then the set is calling for. So hopefully the Devs can fix the remaining ones so we can all get to 303.

Quote Originally Posted by Gingers View Post
    Also reminder that the livestream will be earlier than the usually time, RIFT will be starting at 11:30am PST!
    PST or PDT? Didn't think you guys changed to PST until 1st Nov.

Quote Originally Posted by gingers View Post
    also reminder that the livestream will be earlier than the usually time, rift will be starting at 11:30am pst!
    yes! For once i can be there!

TALES OF THE RIFTWALKER is on YouTube!!
    Part IV - Marked by Fate is now live!

Subscribe to my YouTube channel and stay tuned for chances to win stuff via the Trion Worlds Creators Program!
    ** The Forum Drinking Game (to be played during server downtimes) **

Quote Originally Posted by FyrrePower View Post
    LOL Boase, grats. You are just ahead of me in wardrobe achievements. There are still some sets that are bugged though. Sets that are either bought or crafted and 4/5 items are in the set, but that 5th item is named differently then the set is calling for. So hopefully the Devs can fix the remaining ones so we can all get to 303.
    I sent Vladd (who sent to another wardrobe guy) a list of all the sets that can't be completed (including the old pvp sets which he said will be added "soonTM" )

Also asked him to lower Gloves achievement since it is not possible to complete.

Hoping Autumn Harvest has new masks this year so I can finish Helms. (I didn't keep the carnival masks)
    T for Trinity
    42k Achievement Points Club
    I has stream https://www.twitch.tv/boase Add me on GW2 Boase.6204 or Bnet Boase!#1862

Rift Master

Good, your incomplete list is of course better then mine, was going to resend in my bug list to remind the Devs of the issue. As for gloves, I'm close to what you have as well, so was trying to figure out what I needed to complete it.

+ Reply to Thread