+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Accessing Rhaza'de Canyons on PTS

1.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #1
    Rift Team

Default Accessing Rhaza'de Canyons on PTS

Greetings,

The new five man expert dungeon Rhaza'de Canyons is now on PTS and will be available for testing on Monday (unfortunately, an update makes access impossible before then) and so is the all new Primalist calling! Yes, that includes access to instant 65 and raid testing gear. You zone in by going to the physical entrance of the dungeon located at 10325, 5746 in Shal Korva (go down the stairs and find the portal in the chamber below). Shal Korva is located in the Planetouched Wilds which is also now available for testing on the PTS (alpha) server!

In order to reach this location as a brand new Primalist, you'll need to talk to Fluffy, the Destroyer of Worlds at your starting location as a new character. Then, you'll need to talk to Fluffy 2, The Fluffening which is located just in front of the Porticulum (small werewolves, both of them). You'll want to buy the Instant 65 potion and Teleport to Planetouched Wilds scroll from him. Before you use the teleport scroll though, go ahead and stop by Raidmare Tide located nearby and pick up a box of gear to help you test (warning: get bags before you open the crate).

We're eagerly awaiting feedback on both rewards and the increased level of challenge offered by this new dungeon. We'd also love to hear your feedback on how it plays as a Primalist.

Good hunting,

Anony

EDIT: It has come to my attention that an update to one of our systems has unexpectedly interacted with permissions for this dungeon. It will be made available for testing on Monday.
    Last edited by DEV_Anony; 09-11-2015 at 05:21 PM.

Still can't zone in

Default Inaccessible ,,Primalist Observations.

The new expert is still inaccessible a group of guildies and myself went to try out the new expert all decked out in our new Primalist builds and all even though there's a problem with having 5 Primalist in one group is seems due to the fact that Primalist doesn't have a support soul you can't Que 5 of them in the same group given that one of them would have to Que as support. And that as it is now is simply impossible to do. I did hope that the Primalist Calling would have a support soul I was excited to see what kinda of support they would offer given their connection with the elements and all things natural, it would have been exciting to discover what kind of support they were capable of offering the group and or raid.

I mean Magus have Arc-hon/Dom..Rogues have Bard..Clerics have Oracle Warriors have Beast-master quite naturally I would come to the conclusion that Primalist would offer some sort of support spec I think the development team which have done great things in my eyes with the game and story lines and all that have fallen a little short on this aspect of the new calling I think that before this Calling or Role goes live that the Dev. team should seriously reconsider making a support spec for the Primalist. Something keeping in line with the natural aspect of them buffs and dps/healing enhancements that would prove highly beneficial to the raid/group structure.

Even maybe as the dps they would put out residual heals that would affect the group or raid. And also another thing that I have noticed and I know they are still in beta and keeping that in mind that the role doesn't have a AoE cleanse available to them as a healer this is a huge mistake since there are many raids/dungeons that require the entire group be cleansed of nasty dots/affects.and they can still use the deer avatar for the support spec also.I would hope that these things are corrected in whole because they would make the new calling well rounded and even more exciting to play because I for one have a toon for every calling that you guys offer and I look forward to making a Primalist and leveling them to 65 just to get the feel of the overall flow of play style that they offer. And having the aforementioned things added to the new calling would make their appeal that much more attractive, without replacing or overshadowing the previous calling because I will always love my Main no matter what new calling appears on the scene to be honest but I certainly intend to enjoy the new calling just as much as I do my main Toon.
    Last edited by Basherina; 09-15-2015 at 08:12 AM.

Rest Easy I am Here to Heal Your Wounds.
    __________________________________________________ _______________________________________
    Healmere@Hailol 65 Dwarf Cleric
    The Union

I hapeen to find 5 people together to test the new 5-man dungeon.I myself play as tank.We finished it just one time.

All five bosses are cool and have unique skills that haven't seen before.I will type some of my feelings of these bosses.

Boss 1:To be honest I only pulled all the adds including boss to me and didn't pay much attention to the mechanics.But anyhow we made it.It seems that the whole fight requires too much of AOE damage.That's all I know about it.

Boss 2: There is the shatterhorn that hits you hard.I was tanking the other 2 all the way running behind crystals and I notice there are 2 type of crystals: red and blue. I don't quite understand the difference between the two but based on our healer there is one kind of crystal after broken it will give out AOE damage.
    Then there is a problem here the threat range of bosses is too far.Everytime we just stand on the warning line the bosses starts to attack us! I think this requires us to enter the fighting zone at the same time? Or please move the warning line a little backwards.

Boss 3: As a tank,I only have to pay attention to get the add pulled and the bite skill interupted.Most of the time,we are like killing a stand-still dummy.Only a raptor and a spider spawned during the fight.There are 6 doors I think,so we should see 6 different adds spawned right? is it possible to shorten the spawned intervals of these adds a bit?

Boss 4: I like Boss 4 the best!But this one feels a little bit like the last boss of Empyrean Core.

Boss 5: This is a good boss too,we have to wipe several times to get the mechanics.No spoilers here.

And there is a bug we found. When we all die and respawn, we don't spawn at the nearest rez spot but the main city. When we all enter the dungeon again,all the bosses refresh.

Gastby@Laethys Guild Info & Live Stream & Guild Promotion Video
    “Hold our hands ,we are not alone”

Quote Originally Posted by Gastby View Post
    Boss 3: As a tank,I only have to pay attention to get the add pulled and the bite skill interupted.Most of the time,we are like killing a stand-still dummy.Only a raptor and a spider spawned during the fight.There are 6 doors I think,so we should see 6 different adds spawned right? is it possible to shorten the spawned intervals of these adds a bit?
    Mithe is only supposed to use 2 of his 6 adds per encounter and which adds come out are random.

Respawning takes you to Sanctum =(

We didn't get past boss 2.

Boss 1: We did it with one AoE'er doing 400k AoE. Would have gone a lot smoother with 2 doing that.

Boss 2: Its kind of tough aggroing all three adds AND getting back to the boss to get aggro with a charge coming very soon after. The crystals made it really hard to stay in site of the healer. And they had to stay away because the crystals would explode on them. Lots of line of site issues.

Quote Originally Posted by The Raki View Post
    Respawning takes you to Sanctum =(

We didn't get past boss 2.

Boss 1: We did it with one AoE'er doing 400k AoE. Would have gone a lot smoother with 2 doing that.

Boss 2: Its kind of tough aggroing all three adds AND getting back to the boss to get aggro with a charge coming very soon after. The crystals made it really hard to stay in site of the healer. And they had to stay away because the crystals would explode on them. Lots of line of site issues.
    Boss 1: Incredibly under tuned for an aoe fight. It was 2 manned with a primalist tank and a primalist healer in ~7 mins(~100k dps).

Boss 2: Not sure what issues you were having. I had no issues with getting aggro and being ready for charge with either cleric or primalist. I also don't remember any LoS issues whether a chloro or a primalist was healing.
    12/12 -- 15/15 -- 9/9
    Comet Of Ankhet -- 2/4HM
    Lethaemis@Laethys 1600 Primalist

We have formed another group to give the Canyons expert another try only to find BOSS 1 is bugged.The boss used to be in the middle is missing and the others are flying in the sky.

Although we have found that the HP and the damage of trash have been reduced a lot, we want to know more about the boss changes.

Maybe you are still working on this dungeon, but we will keep trying it out from time to time.
    Last edited by Gastby; 10-01-2015 at 07:46 AM.
    Gastby@Laethys Guild Info & Live Stream & Guild Promotion Video
    “Hold our hands ,we are not alone”

+ Reply to Thread