+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Devs, where do I sign up?

Default Devs, where do I sign up?

Where do I sign up to help test so I can get a mount that hasn't been obtained by anyone in my region? Or is that reserved for "special" people?

I didn't realize mounts that no one has obtained yet were being given out, especially since I never got anything for the many many hours I've put into pts in the past.

So wheres the sign up sheet? I'll test all day for you if P.U.M.P.K.I.N.S are being handed out.

P.S. I'm unemployed, I seriously could test all day
    Last edited by Solaura; 09-07-2015 at 01:35 AM.

Rift devs playing favourites. No way! Tehe XD.

Especially when the people given it are busy taunting people over skype about it.

Pretty rediculous when you think about it, but really what do you expect from them anymore. Just laugh about it and move on.
    Last edited by Hikos; 09-07-2015 at 03:54 AM.

Remember when mounts were achievement-based, rep-based, or rare drops?

Ya neither do I, it's been so long.
    Been as long ago as when only certain souls were able to res people and every warrior had to have a paladin role for that...

Damn, I am old... and I have been here forever... where my mount at?! TEAM?!

#Crisis.

Edit: OH WAIT I KNOW, I lost dem privys when I went against management for destroying a beautiful game.
    Mystery solved. Come again.
    Last edited by Solaxys; 09-07-2015 at 04:29 AM.

I gather from this thread that mounts are being given out to a few people on PTS for testing. Do I have that right? On the PTS for testing? Why does this make you mad?

Quote Originally Posted by Solaxys View Post
    Remember when mounts were achievement-based, rep-based, or rare drops?
    Liar! There was never a time like that!
    Oh wait yes there was.

Quote Originally Posted by forbiddenlake View Post
    I gather from this thread that mounts are being given out to a few people on PTS for testing. Do I have that right? On the PTS for testing? Why does this make you mad?
    They were given on live

Plane Walker

I heard something about some apo guys getting the pumpkin mount for testing....
    But thats just what i heard.

Aenomaly former <Fires of Heaven>
    Aenomaly - Draenor
    T1: 12/12 - T2: 15/15 - T3: 9/9 - World #1 Arisen Arak
    "A user interface is like a joke. If you have to explain it, itís not that good."

Quote Originally Posted by Aeral View Post
    I heard something about some apo guys getting the pumpkin mount for testing....
    But thats just what i heard.
    I saw it on live shards on na servers

Ew, that's mean then.

Yeah, the pumpkin was handed out by anony to at least 3 people for testing on pts. A mount that no one has obtained and shouldn't of obtained for a while since you need conquerer tyrants forge and no one on NA has even killed hm crucia.

So my question is, where is this special pts sign up sheet that rewards pumpkins?

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Solaura View Post
    Yeah, the pumpkin was handed out by anony to at least 3 people for testing on pts. A mount that no one has obtained and shouldn't of obtained for a while since you need conquerer tyrants forge and no one on NA has even killed hm crucia.

So my question is, where is this special pts sign up sheet that rewards pumpkins?
    Do you have a raid that can PTS test the new 20 man Tier 3 raid? If so then I would talk to Anony. If not then like the song says...Let It Go.

And no I don't have this mount and I don't care either, neither should you.

This is not a new thing btw, Trion has always awarded players who send in exceptional bug testing reports. I would guess the few players on Apoth that got it were the ones who sent in alot of very detailed and helpful encounter feedback.
    Last edited by Khelendross; 09-07-2015 at 07:29 AM.
    Planar Breach Support Open World PVP and PVE!
    Sourcewell and PVP Rift Objective Based PVP A more resource efficient way of adding Open World Objective based PVP!
    Ember Isle Open World Style PVP Repurposing Lets do something with this amazing zone!

Quote Originally Posted by Khelendross View Post
    Do you have a raid that can PTS test the new 20 man Tier 3 raid? If so then I would talk to Anony. If not then like the song says...Let It Go.

And no I don't have this mount and I don't care either, neither should you.

This is not a new thing btw, Trion has always awarded players who send in exceptional bug testing reports. I would guess the few players on Apoth that got it were the ones who sent in alot of very detailed and helpful encounter feedback.
    It was for testing the new 5 man dungeon, and why yes I do have 5 people that can easily test that too. the only reason I'm annoyed by it is because it is a mount that no one has that should only be obtained through the achievement. If they want to reward people for testing make it credits or a mount that's already been obtained. Like if they gave out great hounds I wouldn't care at all.

OH WOW, i thought those guys were trolling when they were linking them in CE, thats pretty lame, maybe if they were to make a thread saying " WANT THE P.U.M.P.K.I.N MOUNT? TEST THIS!" they will get all the testers they need.
    Zipplocbag NA 1st Zipplocbag

Critical Hit 10/11 HK | 4/4 IGP HM | T1 [x]

RIFT Guide Writer

Step 1. Spend a few years testing stuff and giving feedback on callings, specs, raids, dungeons, items etc. Writing a couple of guides helps too.
    Step 2. Get invited by devs to do stuff like the 5-man testing after you've proven you're worth listening to.
    Step 3. Very rarely get a random reward.

Feel free to start any time.

RIFT Guide Writer

Quote Originally Posted by Gery View Post
    Step 1. Spend a few years testing stuff and giving feedback on callings, specs, raids, dungeons, items etc. Writing a couple of guides helps too.
    Step 2. Get invited by devs to do stuff like the 5-man testing after you've proven you're worth listening to.
    Step 3. Very rarely get a random reward.

Feel free to start any time.
    Theres nobody who deserves to get something for helping out on PTS as much as you do Gery (ok maybe Alfie ;) ) but the whole thing is still weird.
    They couldve given you literally hundreds of things that dont make it look like theyre taking a huge dump on a conqueror achievement in still relevant content.
    I assume people get mad because of this and the fact that they have spent a lot of time testing raids/etc on PTS and never gotten anything for it.
    killings - Mage - Apotheosys - Typhiria

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast