+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
Like Tree29Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: September 2015 Update(s) to the PTS

After patch there are 4 places with daily quests.
    1 in knort (used to be 3 before this patch)
    1 in Jad
    1 in shal korva
    2 in woe
    Gastby@Laethys Guild Info & Live Stream & Guild Promotion Video
    “Hold our hands ,we are not alone”

Quote Originally Posted by Boase View Post
    I had a Dev spawn me the Crystalline Scale item you get from completing all the rare spawn achievements in PTW.
    Dang, that looks awesome! Thanks for the info Boase! Definitely going to go after that...eventually.

Plane Touched

Another update today, can't remember how big it was but it was at least 1GB.
    Mononic - Faeblight

Boase, please tell me those are usable in combat. Lie, if you have to.
    Serein, Gaetinn, Amkhe, Skaidras | Co-Guild Leader of <Nordvegr> of Faeblight | 4/4 iROTP 4/4 TD 3/3 BOS
    New to Rift? Free bag, cape, weapon glow, and title with my Ascend-a-Friend code: EPZHJKQ3DDYHG7GDEDHJ

Quote Originally Posted by Serein View Post
    Boase, please tell me those are usable in combat. Lie, if you have to.
    They are
    T for Trinity
    42k Achievement Points Club
    I has stream https://www.twitch.tv/boase Add me on GW2 Boase.6204 or Bnet Boase!#1862

Warrior Tempest Changes are up on the PTS.

Various increases in bonus and damage %s. Storm Shield's shielding increased from 50-85%. Focused Fire also changed from raid buff to personal buff.

Adding screenshot comparison below, but you can check out the text version (with screen) here. Reformatting to BB code is a pain.

(Note: Ignore damage numbers. I don't have a Level 65 Warrior on Live).

I'll have other PTS Updates/Datamining info later on in the day. There's not much of interest except 6 Primalist Capes and an Ash Strider mount icon. Also, Cyclone- and Tiger-type mounts have swimming animation files now.
    Last edited by Jonus; 10-01-2015 at 02:54 AM.

Rift Master

Quote Originally Posted by Boase View Post
    I had a Dev spawn me the Crystalline Scale item you get from completing all the rare spawn achievements in PTW.

[/url]

I hope they don't make the Rares like SL Bounty mobs, I still haven't found one Rare yet except the Tok monsters.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonus View Post
    Warrior Tempest Changes...
    As a heads up, the Polarization number change was actually just a tooltip fix and not an actual buff. It now reflects what it's been doing all along.

Rift Disciple

Default Costume Skin Sets

From the 9/23 PTS Update:

"Two more wardrobe skin sets, including that '5th Wilds Wardrobe' set. Looks like it's Deer Spirit-inspired."

Where are these and previous Wilds/Primalist costume sets located on the PTS? I would love to take a look at them on the two Primalists I have been testing.

Quote Originally Posted by WhitC View Post
    Where are these and previous Wilds/Primalist costume sets located on the PTS? I would love to take a look at them on the two Primalists I have been testing.
    5th wardrobe set and the additional set hasn't been added onto the PTS yet. Same with that 'vampire/bat'-type wardrobe set.

However, for the other four quest-rewarded sets, make sure you have "Show Uncollected" ticked under Character -> Wardrobe. Then click on any armor slot (besides cape) and type in the search field the following for whichever set you want to view:
    • Chain = “Ancestor’s Chain”
    • Leather = “Crimson Lion”
    • Plate = “Sky Hunter”
    • Cloth = “Jade Serpent”

You can also view the weapon skins by typing "_" in the search field when you have any of the weapon slots selected. Will show most of the Primalist-themed and Shalistiri-themed weapons.

There's also images of the wardrobes available below:

Quote Originally Posted by Sedvick View Post
    As a heads up, the Polarization number change was actually just a tooltip fix and not an actual buff. It now reflects what it's been doing all along.
    Thanks for the info Sedvick! Added that into the article.

That's a mighty nice Avatar there Jonus
    thelarry@greybriar

Rift Disciple

5th wardrobe set and the additional set hasn't been added onto the PTS yet. Same with that 'vampire/bat'-type wardrobe set.

However, for the other four quest-rewarded sets, make sure you have "Show Uncollected" ticked under Character -> Wardrobe. Then click on any armor slot (besides cape) and type in the search field the following for whichever set you want to view:
    • Chain = “Ancestor’s Chain”
    • Leather = “Crimson Lion”
    • Plate = “Sky Hunter”
    • Cloth = “Jade Serpent”

You can also view the weapon skins by typing "_" in the search field when you have any of the weapon slots selected. Will show most of the Primalist-themed and Shalistiri-themed weapons.

There's also images of the wardrobes available below:

Thanks for the info Sedvick! Added that into the article.
    Thanks, Janus. The weapon skins are more awesome than the armor IMHO.

Cleric Shaman changes are up on the PTS.
    • Damage boosted on a lot of the Shaman's abilities. Nothing big; increases ranging from 100-1k damage on most abilities.
    • Glacial Shield now absorbs 85% instead of 25% of x damage.
    • Mana has also been reduced by 20%.

Image below is all you really need, although there's some personal damage numbers here.

As mentioned, not big % damage buffs or anything.

Quote Originally Posted by thelarry View Post
    That's a mighty nice Avatar there Jonus
    Looking quite fine there yourself Larry! ;)
    Last edited by Jonus; 10-01-2015 at 06:56 PM.

Further changes on PTS I just noticed:

Almost all Infinity Stones and Empyreal Slayer's Mark upgrade components and craft mats (like Coruscating Ethereal Shards) have been converted to Void Stones.

All old world quests that rewarded the other currencies now reward Void Stones. A freemarch carnage gives 10 Void Stones whilst the Level 60 Zone Event Weekly gives 4,200 Void Stones. A Daily in Ashora gives 1,260 Void Stones.

My guess is that the reward values are wrong, because a Level 60 Raid Rift Daily gives 3,150 Void Stones whilst the Level 65 version only gives 750. Think Trion just multiplied the old currencies by a certain amount to get the cost of upgrades (i.e. 65,000 void stones for Empyreal Hero's Large Cell) and did the exact same thing to rewards.

Either Trion is going to update NT quests with the higher Void Stones rewards, or they'll need to lower both the cost and rewards for old world content.

Also, old world upgrade components have been converted to Void Stones, but the actual gear themselves haven't had the change. I'm almost certain Trion will convert the costs to Void Stones because all the sources of Infinity Stones/Empyreal Slayer's Marks have been converted to VS.

Interesting change. Means it'll be easier to collect some more wardrobe appearances that were hidden behind old world upgrades that required old currency.

General of Telara

My guess is that the reward values are wrong, because a Level 60 Raid Rift Daily gives 3,150 Void Stones whilst the Level 65 version only gives 750. Think Trion just multiplied the old currencies by a certain amount to get the cost of upgrades (i.e. 65,000 void stones for Empyreal Hero's Large Cell) and did the exact same thing to rewards
    lol yea I'm sure they are wrong. Old lvl 60 greenscale lock boxes were giving 3k+ stones! someone running token vials could clean up selling dust of the void.

Crabnarok Lock boxes have loot for primalists now. The guns and 2h swords have Strength Boost set bonuses and should be changed to Dex (barbarous Blunerbuss and Barbarous Great Sword). The bows were correct using dex. not sure if there are staff and polearm mistakes rng =(

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast