+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
Like Tree29Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: September 2015 Update(s) to the PTS

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Slipmat View Post

the quest "Clear the Skies" to plant lightning rods on floating rocks will still throw you onto the ground after the first two rocks.
    I was able to cheese this quest by having a friendly volunteer and myself summon each other to different floating rocks by using /stuck. Conveniently, two floating rocks for the quest have graveyards. You are able to jump down from the guardian graveyard to another floating rock as well. Clearly isn't a fix to the obvious bug at hand, but still an entertaining way to bypass it.

dior
    trinity
    MASTER OF THE WILD

888mb update.

There is a Rex tab on AH now.

Runes on Bob still require Dreaming Rune Amenders?

And still no updated tank runes other than earrings.
    Last edited by Boase; 09-21-2015 at 03:25 PM.
    T for Trinity
    42k Achievement Points Club
    I has stream https://www.twitch.tv/boase Add me on GW2 Boase.6204 or Bnet Boase!#1862

Thanks for the info Boase! Will check it out
    Hope Trion gives more plat-only items that might help encourage more players to increase the supply of REX. The higher the prices go, the more worried I get.

Updated to: 16-18th Sept 2015, TEST-303-29-A-1038328 & TEST-303-31-A-1039039.
    Size: ~1.27GB & 459MB.

Briefly:
    • Four new armor sets for the Planetouched Wilds. Gained from quest rewards in the zone. I'm guessing you'll also be able to obtain it via the Rhaza'de Canyons Expert Dungeon.
    • "Random" wardrobe button. Click to randomize your armor slot appearances. Doesn't change weapon or dyes.
    • Act II of the Planetouched Wilds questchain is now available in Shal Korva throne room at /setwaypoint 10298 5786.
    • New dimension tiles are available from either completing the puzzle on Callweddi multiple times, or through the dimension NPC in Callweddi village.
    • Minion Card: Spirit Kite updated with 12 starting stamina and attributes: Life, Hunting and Harvesting.
    • Essence upgrade window now has new tooltip to warn players that you need to unsocket the essence from your focus in order to upgrade the essence.
    • Planetouched Wilds Carnage Quests now give Shal Korva rep.
    • Rhaza'de Canyons is back on the LFG queue, although it's unknown whether you can actually enter or if the permissions issues still persist.

Updated to: 21st Sept 2015, TEST-303-33-A-1039609.
    Size: ~888MB.

Briefly:
    • New Disc-based Building Blocks for dimensioneers is now available under RIFT Store -> Dimension -> Building Blocks. There's currently a bug with some of the discs where you can't jump on them, but other than that they look pretty sweet.
    • There's 126 new achievement points for Achievements -> Character -> Crafting. No idea what they are because clicking on Crafting in achievements will make your client crash to desktop.
    • Auction House now has a REX category.
    • The Limited Edition: Crystalline Lifter Trove on the RIFT Store front page (PTS) stated 8 days 13hrs left when I logged in with the most recent update. Could potentially mean that Trion is planning to extend the Arclight Infiltration Promo Week an extra week - unconfirmed though.
    • Data files show a variety of Planetouched Wilds flag skins, a 5th PTW wardrobe set (not visible on PTS yet) and some other files like swimming animations for Greathound and Primal Warbeast mounts.

General of Telara

Crafting rift lures are now officially BoA.

I had a stack of 3 lures in my bag from before the change and they were soulbound but when I separated them into single stacks they became boa so don't panic!

Edit: you just need to separate one lure from your soulbound stack and then drag the soulbound stack into the boa stack.
    Last edited by Accol; 09-22-2015 at 11:03 AM.

Plane Touched

933.7mb update today. I logged on for a minute before I got disconnected, looked like Act 3 of PTW was on.
    Last edited by m12342; 09-22-2015 at 02:22 PM.
    Mononic - Faeblight

Another 1.04GB update. Taking a look; probably more bug fixes and other changes.

Updated to: 23rd Sept 2015, TEST-303-35-A-1040564.
    Size: ~1.04GB.

Briefly:
    • New Crafting Achievements based on the Lucky Fortune Biscuits. The Lucky Fortune Bundle now has the correct preview, of the Oven of Good Fortune dimension item. Tooltip states you need it to make Lucky Fortune Biscuits.
    • "The Wild Hunt" rare mobs meta achieve for the Planetouched Wilds now has a new reward "Crystalline Scale" which "Use: Infused with a primal essence".
    • Patron's Artifact Tracking buff tooltip now says you will be able to see Poison, Burning and Nightmare artifacts on the mini-map (as long as you have the appropriate Sight buff).
    • UI additions added: Wardrobe Dye Tooltips; Artifact Set Linking in Achievements and Primalist 'Energy Bar' updated.
    • Primalist Berserker abilities updated. Full changelog here.
    • Two more wardrobe skin sets, including that '5th Wilds Wardrobe' set. Looks like it's Deer Spirit-inspired.
    • Two new Warfront Announcers: Regulos and Usukhel. Sound files available to preview the announcers.
    • Other tidbits like Greathound sfx files, possible backpack/wings adjustments; Curse AoE VFX (potentially for a raid boss mechanic); Fishing pole animations; possible Dimension Key for the cave underneath Harrow Crypt.

Another 1.02GB update.

Probably has the new tier of Dream Orbs for existing orbs that Morticus mentioned would be added in the next PTS Update.

Doubt there's a lot of new stuff. Vast majority of that file size is probably redownloading the same .pak files.

Edit: Getting a "You are not running the correct version of the game. Please exit and run the patcher again. A new update may be on its way!" error.
    Edit2: Used Repair function but still getting the version error.

Edit3: Works now.
    Last edited by Jonus; 09-24-2015 at 08:41 PM.

Another update this morning. Typhoon is on PTS, still very much WIP. Primalist Masteries are still nonexistent. They updated the welcoming window, looking so much better with information about content going live, and features being added. Less sale buttons, would like to see none on that window.

They have made a 2-hour Mind of Madness(MOM) test today on PTS.

More details will be released in a few days I guess
    Gastby@Laethys Guild Info & Live Stream & Guild Promotion Video
    “Hold our hands ,we are not alone”

Raid testing has been going on for a few weeks now.

New patch 680mb.

Reverted the welcome screen back to a single tab of sales

Primalist Calling pack is on the store now.

EDIT: Relogging changed the welcome screen back to what it was. Hmm
    Last edited by Boase; 09-29-2015 at 10:44 AM.
    T for Trinity
    I has stream https://www.twitch.tv/boase Add me on GW2 Boase.6204 or Bnet Boase!#1862

Looks like the welcome screen of doom is here to stay.
    what is this I don't even

I had a Dev spawn me the Crystalline Scale item you get from completing all the rare spawn achievements in PTW.

It turns you into different dinosaur mobs from PTW. I've seen 5 so far (raptor, kadghak, crystall croc, and 2 others I can't remember the names of).

Here are some screens of them. There is a 10 min CD on the item and its RNG what you get so i'm still working on more screenshots.

Oh and the Apoth Fluff consumables work (air head brew etc) http://i.imgur.com/6U07kPd.jpg
    Last edited by Boase; 10-02-2015 at 04:31 PM.
    T for Trinity

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast