+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
Like Tree29Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: September 2015 Update(s) to the PTS

I just finished PTW story questline ACT 1

But it seems to refuse me to turn in a quest called Hailed to the King to start ACT 2?

Is it intended to be like that or just a questline broke?
    Gastby@Laethys Guild Info & Live Stream & Guild Promotion Video
    “Hold our hands ,we are not alone”

Questline probably broke.

Edit: And now that I've done it, it looks like the quest tracker says "Act 2 Coming Soon!" or something like that; which means it's either not implemented or Trion have chosen to delay the story quests one Act per week or something like that.
    Last edited by Jonus; 09-12-2015 at 03:21 PM.

Quick bug report. A lot of the beast-type mobs in PTW are dropping Risarian Minim as a part of their loot table. Typically you only see this item drop from butchering something, or harvesting an ore/plant node. Not sure if other PTW mobs are also dropping this, but they really shouldn't.

Oh, and jumping in the PTW valleys where you're granted the Rhinenahyrcaros's Gift breaks all forms of CC upon landing. Not sure if this applies to the surface buff as well since I haven't encountered a mob with proper CC.
    Last edited by Sedvick; 09-14-2015 at 03:58 PM.

the reactive to get out of the canyons in PTW is really wonky at the moment. in some places it works fine, but in others it just shoots you up into the wall of the canyon and drops you back down. i'm not sure how reasonable it is to fix this but i did spend a little while running through the canyon trying to find a place where it would actually let me get out while i was in certain areas.

i'm also not too keen on the jumping change inside of the zone itself. it's like i'm playing quake with sv_gravity set too high--the floaty jump from rhen of fate "feels" a lot better than the weighty one in PTW.
    starplatinum@greybriar
    bluebarbie@greybriar
    twitch
    youtubes

Not sure when they added it but there is a "Random" button under the Save button in Wardrobe to randomly make a wardrobe.

lol.
    T for Trinity
    42k Achievement Points Club
    I has stream https://www.twitch.tv/boase Add me on GW2 Boase.6204 or Bnet Boase!#1862

It seems the latest 1.27GB Update fixed a lot of the quests and quest markers in PTW, can finally complete "Quacking like a Duck", the giant Sky Whales are targetable for the quest "Whale Tail"

Act II still isn't active, the quest "Clear the Skies" to plant lightning rods on floating rocks will still throw you onto the ground after the first two rocks.

A nice change however is that Carnages now seem to give 90 Rep towards Shal Korva

Shadowlander

Sedvick

Buy from Skilled@Zaviel and don't worry about Terrene for new orbs

3 stack of Terrene = 1 Rex or 2700p
    i can sell all. it's will be enough for guild

Rift Disciple

Default Update Information

Are there any patch notes published for the PTS? The line from the Glyph screen seems to be broken. I see no update patch information here other than the few notes shown in this thread. It would be nice to know what changes have been made when trying to test.

Quote Originally Posted by Skilled View Post
    snip
    Dream Orbs of lesser value than the current ones shouldn't cost more to make in the first place. We were told there were going to be changes about a month ago now, and there have still been 0 updates on the matter. This shouldn't be a planar crafted item. It just doesn't fit.
    Last edited by Sedvick; 09-17-2015 at 10:21 AM.

Shadowlander

i don't see problem here.
    motes...tons of motes from planar rift.
    all motes cost 30..40..50 gold Max, because is useless.
    and only terrene and darkness motes cost hight (from 3 to 9 plat) because ppls know, it will be need for new orbs

after 3.4 in live new orb (first time) will be cost same as old orb. about 25plat per orb.

3-4 week and price will be drop to 15p. because craft rifts have HUGE drop of materials.

i have 3 twink and every week farm craft rift.
    1000p per hour it's a lot.

i don't see problem here.
    motes...tons of motes from planar rift.
    all motes cost 30..40..50 gold Max, because is useless.
    and only terrene and darkness motes cost hight (from 3 to 9 plat) because ppls know, it will be need for new orbs

after 3.4 in live new orb (first time) will be cost same as old orb. about 25plat per orb.

3-4 week and price will be drop to 15p. because craft rifts have HUGE drop of materials.

i have 3 twink and every week farm craft rift.
    1000p per hour it's a lot.
    That may be true for EU, but NA is a whole different animal. Lowest prices for Terrene motes is 12p and there's only ~4 total going for that much, with the average server cost being 18p+ per mote. Meanwhile, current dream orbs are basically free since minions endlessly supply all the mats you'll ever need aside from dusts, which are 10VS a pop (aka insignificant).

Dream Orbs should never have fallen under the planar crafting umbrella. New Dream Orb slots shouldn't have even come to be when nobody enjoys the current system of rolling 100% rng orbs on gear in the first place. The whole system is a joke.

Edit: After perusing through all the NA shards there's only about 70 total motes being sold. The cheapest being 1 mote being sold for ~6p. 1 mote. The most expensive being 24p per being sold in bulk of ~38.
    Last edited by Sedvick; 09-17-2015 at 02:33 PM.

General of Telara

terrene and darkness motes cost hight (from 3 to 9 plat) because ppls know, it will be need for new orbs
    Currently on the PTS the epic orbs from darkness motes are crafting a 4th tier of stats between median and best orbs. I posted and complained about it many times already without any response so I am guessing that its intended.

Anyone paying a lot for darkness might want to reconsider.

Looking through the latest files and PTS; just been busy with other stuff so updates have been a little slower than usual. Working on it though!

Very briefly; looks like the quest item rewards for PTW have had their models changed to the new PTW wardrobe outfits.

@WhiteTC - PTS notes haven't been published by Trion for a very long time now. Instead they post some notes here and there for specific stuff to test - like class changes. You can find the Primalist notes under each soul feedback thread in the new Primalist Discussion sub-forum.

Edited to Add: Major problem with Wardrobes right now. The original wardrobe set you use remains no matter what set you try or when you use the Random button. It gets overlayed with your current wardrobe set or random appearance preview.
    Last edited by Jonus; 09-18-2015 at 03:59 PM.

Prophet of Telara

nvm /10char
    Last edited by N3okorrales; 09-18-2015 at 06:16 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast