+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
Like Tree29Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: September 2015 Update(s) to the PTS

Weapon Rune of Endurance finally got its upgrade to +100end for the Illustrious one.

Quote Originally Posted by Raigoku View Post
    New runes cost 1x epic amender now, and the stats have been nerfed a bit:

1h/oh/ranged: 124 stat(248 for 2h) from 200 -228 stat
    cape/shoulder/helm: 135 stat from 200 -195 stat
    legs/chest: 84 stat 57 ap/sp from 81 stat 50 ap/sp +6 stat and 14 ap/sp
    ring: 52 stat 30 end from 48 stat /32 end +8 stat and 4 end

total: we lose -409 stat, gain 14 ap/sp and 4 end, at the cost of 10 epic amenders. Fair trade maybe

earrings have remained untouched
    haven't looked into tank runes because they don't concern me

hope this helped
    i feel like there was probably a better middle ground here than going from 200 down to 124, considering the cost.
    starplatinum@greybriar
    bluebarbie@greybriar
    twitch
    youtubes

General of Telara

Opaque amenders cost maybe 33% less than Dreaming. Its not a major drop in cost. I also don't think the nerf in stats has anything to do with the cost reduction- those runes were nearly a 90-100% increase in stats and needed to be nerfed no matter what.

Thanks for the info guys, I'll check out the latest update shortly. In the mean-time:

Updated to: 4th Sept 2015, TEST-303-23-A-1035388.
    Size: ~1.46GB.

Briefly:
    • About 2k+ sound files. Mainly short lines from NPCs, although there's also Planetouched Wilds Music and (oddly) Trove music. I've compiled some of them just to get you an idea of the range of voices; no spoilers.
    • A couple of porticulum preview thumbnails and PTW loading screens.
    • A few datamined skins including a colored version of that 'lizardman' skin, some Bahmi skins, two more sets of Wilds-themed wardrobe and a shield skin.
    • Some filenames had H_B_wood_tile_disc_01.ma/etc, most likely referring to disc-based building blocks.
    • Some filenames indicate that they've added in Laboratory crafting stations for dimensions - most likely dropped from Crafting Rifts like all the other crafting stations.
    • An Extra Life logo was in the data files. Extra Life's 24hr gaming charity is held starting 7th Nov this year.

Telaran

From a lore standpoint, I'm intrigued by the Ascension Machine in the PTW. Says that "The Magician" made it.
    If Orphiel is still believed to be the Magician (not sure if it was ever proved otherwise, haven't finished Act 3 of the NM Saga), does that mean he could have been the reason the PTW is all life-infested? I'm thinking maybe he built the Machine, tried to experiment with the cadavers of the Bahmi and the red crystals all over the PTW, and ended up causing some kind of explosion, somewhat like the Convocation.

Using that as a prototype, and learning that those red crystals in the PTW don't work, maybe that's when he finds the Ark in Freemarch and switches to Sourcestone??

Imagine if that was correct lol

Quote Originally Posted by Jonus View Post
    Update.
    Any chance you can update your spreadsheet with the new stat amounts and the 1h/oh/ranged End rune?

Quote Originally Posted by Sedvick View Post
    Any chance you can update your spreadsheet with the new stat amounts and the 1h/oh/ranged End rune?
    Yep, will do that after raid (should end in about 15min).

Bug: Magnificent Wrathful Rune has DEX+84 AP+57 whereas all other Legs/Chest runes have Main Stat+84 AP/SP+49. Reported in-game.

Edit: Also, the spreadsheet is updated!

Also, crafted Earring upgrades still show (Relic) Dreaming Rune Amenders as part of the cost. Not sure if that's just a tooltip error or maybe Trion haven't updated those recipes yet to require Opaque Rune Amenders.
    Last edited by Jonus; 09-10-2015 at 12:19 AM.

General of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Jonus View Post
    Also, crafted Earring upgrades still show (Epic) Dreaming Rune Amenders as part of the cost. Not sure if that's just a tooltip error or maybe Trion haven't updated those recipes yet to require Opaque Rune Amenders.
    You got a typo I think
    Dreaming amenders = relic = orange
    Opaque amenders = epic = purple

Its possible its intended since those are not regular crafted runes- they are part of planar crafting and do not follow the same crafting pattern as other runes.

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by ecru View Post
    i feel like there was probably a better middle ground here than going from 200 down to 124, considering the cost.
    Given the fact that the runes started off with 2x current rune stats and a relic amender in the recipe, I feel that trion leaked that they're going to add another tier somewhere by the end of NT. Or maybe I'm overly optimistic

Quote Originally Posted by Accol View Post
    You got a typo I think
    Dreaming amenders = relic = orange
    Opaque amenders = epic = purple

Its possible its intended since those are not regular crafted runes- they are part of planar crafting and do not follow the same crafting pattern as other runes.
    Yep, my mistake! They're relic. Either they haven't updated (i.e. reduced stats and recipe cost) or like you said they plan on keeping it that way.
    Last edited by Jonus; 09-10-2015 at 12:20 AM.

Plane Touched

Here we are again!

824.1MB for playable. No idea what it contains, yet.

(PTW, please? )
    Last edited by m12342; 09-11-2015 at 10:07 AM.
    Mononic - Faeblight

Sword of Telara

Locked shards are locked.
    Spellbook@Greybriar
    Rejuvenation@Greybriar

Updated to: 9th Sept 2015, TEST-303-25-A-1036379.
    Size: ~341MB.

Briefly:
    • Stats on the new tier of runes (Marvelous/Illustrious) have decreased for the most part. You can find a comparison in the spreadsheet here.
    • Dancing Yeti dual-use dimension item can be obtained from either Lucy or Jeffrey in Sanctum/Meridian respectively.
    • Wardrobe has some new 'MTX Costume Bundles' that represent Storm Legion raid outfits. There's also a Primalist's Maul 2-handed hammer.
    • Artifact Hunter's Tracking Vials for Poison, Burning and Nightmare are now available under RIFT Store -> Boosts.
    • Abilities that used multiple tooltips have been merged into a single tooltip.

As mentioned, there's also a new update today. Shard locked. Probably will get access to Primalist and Planetouched Wilds zone today.

15.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #45

Quote Originally Posted by m12342 View Post
    (PTW, please? )
    Soooon(tm)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast