+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
Like Tree29Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: September 2015 Update(s) to the PTS

General of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Jonus View Post
    Did you check the new Artisan Store recipes for Primalist? From Weaponsmith and Artificer. The Primalist CP weapon Typhoon's Charged Greatmaul has more stats than the 2-handed warrior weapon Destroyer's Charged Halberd, with the exception of Endurance.
    I was talking about the trainer recipes. Some like the lvl 50-60 ones might at least just be missing hit. I put in game feedback in more detail and don't feel like doing it all over again here.

Just want to relist 2 things from the August thread that didn't get fixed so they don't get lost:
    1. Radiant Planar Dream Orbs are not giving the same stats as the relic orbs.
    2. There is no new rune recipe for Weapon-rune of Endurance (end to mh/oh/ranged)

Some new weapon skins. Remember to type _ in wardrobe to see them.
    T for Trinity
    42k Achievement Points Club
    I has stream https://www.twitch.tv/boase Add me on GW2 Boase.6204 or Bnet Boase!#1862

Updated to: 4th Sept 2015, TEST-303-23-A-1035388.
    Size: ~1.46GB.
    Briefly:
    • Shielding Changes Round 2. Shielding abilities changed to only absorb 85% of incoming damage, up to the shielding amount of the ability. 50% max hp cap remains unchanged. New blue-dot indicator to tell you where your cap is.
    • Mage Harbinger Changes. Refer to Red Hawk's post here for full details on the changes.
    • Crafting Adjustments.
      • Runecrafters and Apothecaries now have Planar Crafting Weeklies.
      • Various Primalist two-handed weapons now available from Weaponsmith/Artificer trainer + RIFT Store -> Crafting.
      • The new tier of runes coming in 3.4 now use (epic) Opaque Rune Amenders. Originally used (relic) Dreaming Rune Amenders prior to the latest PTS update.
    • New Weapon Models. New weapon models that look like they're inspired by the Shalistiri's armor have popped up. View them under Character -> Wardrobe. Have 'Show Uncollected' ticked and search for "313".
    • New Achievements. New Planetouched Wilds achievements and rewards. Includes new tag for 'Portrait Badge'. Graphics that appear at the top portion of your portrait (like the party leader crown). There's also a Minoin Card: Spirit Kite that strangely has a starting attribute value of 3 for both its Dimension and Artifact attributes.
    • Planetouched Wilds Artifact Rewards updated. A whole heap of dual-use 'Dancing Partner' items that can be summoned in the open world or placed in your dimension. Also two fairy unicorn badger pets and a 'Blind Seer's' item.
    • UI additions including AH filter "Uncollected Appearances Only" and guild log linking.

A few things bugs/feedback from the latest update:
    • Guild Log linking is broken. Clicking on somebody elses achievement will simply show your own achievement. Some of the item linking looks borked, with missing stats (or perhaps the shard firsts were for items with missing stats).
    • Vladd probably already knows since he was there, but prior to this week's livestream I was able to continuously pick up artifacts from the Planetouched Wilds on the wall. Respawn timer on the artifact node above the left wall leading into the PTW was practically 0. (sent an in-game bug report too).
    • "Dance Partner (Bhami Male)" and "Dance Partner (Bhami Female)" are spelt wrong. Should be "Bahmi".
    • Minion Card: Spirite Kite is missing the mob's preview within the minion card frame.
    • 1h_sword_312_caster and 1h_sword_312A_caster are still missing models.
    • 1h_shield_312_melee and 1h_shield_312A_melee are still missing skins.
    • Planar Crafting Weeklies. The Runecrafter weekly seems to be so much cheaper than the Apothecary one. 1x Capricious Star + 12x Dust of the Void vs 18x Sarleaf Extract + 18x Fused Sarfiber. Runecrafter weekly costs practically nothing in comparison.

Really interested in the artifact portraits. Hopefully they are not as simple as the rare spawn Diamond one with a glowing artifact on top. Still waiting for the Diamond portrait to be centered on other portraits aswell ><
    Last edited by Boase; 09-05-2015 at 03:12 PM.
    T for Trinity
    42k Achievement Points Club
    I has stream https://www.twitch.tv/boase Add me on GW2 Boase.6204 or Bnet Boase!#1862

Ascendant

Also two fairy unicorn badger pets
    wait..what? Is it april fools already?
    Planar Breach Support Open World PVP and PVE!
    Sourcewell and PVP Rift Objective Based PVP A more resource efficient way of adding Open World Objective based PVP!
    Ember Isle Open World Style PVP Repurposing Lets do something with this amazing zone!

Currently there's a bug in this PTS patch where if you try linking something in chat from the store it will double-up. For example, Equipment -> Armor -> linking any armor piece will link it 2x with 1 shift + click (or w/e your default "link item" hotkey is).

Never mind, the missing End rune issue is being fixed. Thanks Mort!
    Last edited by Sedvick; 09-08-2015 at 02:07 PM.

Plane Touched

Found a little new thing, there's a merchant named Lucy in Sanctum (not sure of Defiant counterpart.) that sells a "Dancing Yeti" item. It's pretty much like the other dancers in terms of use. Costs 600p (subject to change, ofc.)

Here's some pictures.

Mononic - Faeblight

Quote Originally Posted by Waseem2k View Post
    That makes me laugh and cry at the same time! A lot of my guildies have already made a ton of amenders...
    I hope you wasted the most :P

Lithmygoober@deepwood
    Lithmygoo@deepwood

General of Telara

The 2 new planar crafted recipes for primalist use life and wind imperishables when I feel it would make sense to make the primalist class use water. Current system is:

Cleric-life
    Rogue-death
    Warrior-wind
    Mage-death
    Most tanks-earth

While water is used for some mage/rogue tanks, all the new tank recipes use earth (seal and earring rune recipes.)

Still hoping something is done about planar crafted dream orbs requiring earth for the top tier. 6 different recipes, one for each type, for relic orbs would be nice. Crafters could focus on buying the recipe that goes with the rift they like to farm. Currently on live servers Earth motes seem to be the only ones with a high value.
    Last edited by Accol; 09-08-2015 at 03:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Orangu View Post
    I hope you wasted the most :P
    Nah i'm the lazy kind, which paid off this one time :P
    Rompalstomp - Raid Lead / Warrior Lead "Nefarious"

Plane Touched

Another day, another patch. Smaller this time, around 341.2MB for playable.
    Mononic - Faeblight

Quote Originally Posted by m12342 View Post
    Another day, another patch. Smaller this time, around 341.2MB for playable.

Shards are locked though, will check again in the morning, the plot thickens

Don't think this wasn't covered in the last update but the Level 65 Masteries have changed slightly.

They altered the abilities to increase the speed that they trigger, reducing the lag from using them. Well it's hard to describe, but it's all one tooltip and ability.

For example Ethereal Flux is just Ethereal Flux, there is no Ethereal Blast.
    Last edited by Burninalways; 09-09-2015 at 01:11 PM.
    True Server First Prime GP: Anrak the Foul & Guurloth
    4/5 GSB
    4/4 GP
    4/4 DH

Shadowlander

Default New stats on runes

New runes cost 1x epic amender now, and the stats have been nerfed a bit:

1h/oh/ranged: 124 stat(248 for 2h) from 200 -228 stat
    cape/shoulder/helm: 135 stat from 200 -195 stat
    legs/chest: 84 stat 57 ap/sp from 81 stat 50 ap/sp +6 stat and 14 ap/sp
    ring: 52 stat 30 end from 48 stat /32 end +8 stat and 4 end

total: we lose -409 stat, gain 14 ap/sp and 4 end, at the cost of 10 epic amenders. Fair trade maybe

earrings have remained untouched
    haven't looked into tank runes because they don't concern me

hope this helped
    Last edited by Raigoku; 09-09-2015 at 01:50 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast