+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Nightmare Saga Issues

RIFT Community Ambassador Slipmat's Avatar

Default Nightmare Saga Issues

Doing the Saga i seem to have hit a snag and can't get past this stage

Am on the "This can't be Happening" stage, first issue, only 5 Accusatory Onirs spawned which may have broken the next step, waited a few minutes and another 5 spawned so was able to complete the kill 6/6 Onirs stage.

Now i can't see the Manifest Guilt anywhere, tried abandoning the quest a few times, exact same issue, only 5 Onirs spawn, need to wait for a respawn and no sign of the Manifest Guilt.

same thing happend to me cant get futher in to the quest since the 1 we have to kill never shows up

Had the same problem - climbed up onto the reef to check up there, nothing. Logged out and back in again, nothing.

I WANNA KNOW WHAT HAPPENS!!!

TALES OF THE RIFTWALKER is on YouTube!!
    Part IV - Marked by Fate is now live!

Subscribe to my YouTube channel and stay tuned for chances to win stuff via the Trion Worlds Creators Program!
    ** The Forum Drinking Game (to be played during server downtimes) **

Quote Originally Posted by Slipmat View Post
    Doing the Saga i seem to have hit a snag and can't get past this stage

Am on the "This can't be Happening" stage, first issue, only 5 Accusatory Onirs spawned which may have broken the next step, waited a few minutes and another 5 spawned so was able to complete the kill 6/6 Onirs stage.

Now i can't see the Manifest Guilt anywhere, tried abandoning the quest a few times, exact same issue, only 5 Onirs spawn, need to wait for a respawn and no sign of the Manifest Guilt.
    Had the same issue. I guess I'm not guilty enough
    12/12 -- 15/15 -- 9/9
    Comet Of Ankhet -- 2/4HM
    Lethaemis@Laethys 1600 Primalist

5.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #5
    Rift Team

Thank you for the heads up everyone!

A fix for this should be in, hopefully for the next PTS build.

Quote Originally Posted by Icarus View Post
    Thank you for the heads up everyone!

A fix for this should be in, hopefully for the next PTS build.
    Aw, does this mean not until next Wednesday?!

Grrrrrrr...

Though I guess this frees up more time for me to work on the next Tales video.

TALES OF THE RIFTWALKER is on YouTube!!
    Part IV - Marked by Fate is now live!

Subscribe to my YouTube channel and stay tuned for chances to win stuff via the Trion Worlds Creators Program!
    ** The Forum Drinking Game (to be played during server downtimes) **

7.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #7
    Shiny Ball of Doomy Doom Salvatrix's Avatar

The PTS update schedule is variable dependent on our need. In this case, that means most likely before next Wednesday, but not until Monday at least since the Trion main office will be closed tomorrow for the holiday weekend.

8.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #8
    Rift Team

Thanks for the feedback; it's proving to be very helpful! Please continue to post.

For those who don't like to wait, the next PTS update will enable you to progress through the chapter breaks that will exist when the quests go live. When you reach an objective that says "Part X Coming Soon!" click the button by the Tempest Bay porticulum, and it will increment that objective.

The next update will also allow players to enter the portal for Into the Wilds. Spoiler: You will not enter the Wilds!

I'll be out of the office the next couple of weeks, but Icarus, darkmoon, and Captain C. will be around, and I'll be reviewing the feedback when I return.

Cheers!

I went back to the spot and the Onirs respawned so I could kill the 6th. But then the Manifest Guilt doesn't spawn so I'm stuck. Submitted a bug report.

Also, on the PTW intro quest, Researcher Jessa despawns before you can use the Teleport Rod, so I'm stuck in Tarken on that one. Bug report submitted for that as well.
    Last edited by Jaedor; 07-02-2015 at 01:13 PM.
    The Road Less Traveled, Hypnotique, Hero's Quest: Belly of the Beast, Avalon, Doubleohhseven's Avatar v2.0, Promenade Penthouse, Hero's Quest: Sleeping Beauty, Mabhe's Quadradream, Everwinter, Karthan Paradise, Halls of Intoxication, Court of Shadows, Dreamscapes, Lost in Wonderland, Hero’s Quest: Hidden Canyon, Bywater, Sanguine Summer
    Greybriar Dimension Geek

10.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #10
    Rift Team

Thanks, I'm trying to repro that. You should be able to click the trap to resummon Jessa.

Quote Originally Posted by krug View Post
    For those who don't like to wait, the next PTS update will enable you to progress through the chapter breaks that will exist when the quests go live. When you reach an objective that says "Part X Coming Soon!" click the button by the Tempest Bay porticulum, and it will increment that objective.
    That's awesome! Hope to see this feature for future phased quests as well!

I'll be out of the office the next couple of weeks, but Icarus, darkmoon, and Captain C. will be around, and I'll be reviewing the feedback when I return.
    Ah yes, finalizing filiming?

Thanks, I'm trying to repro that. You should be able to click the trap to resummon Jessa.
    Clicking the trap resummons Jessa but she despawns before her health is low enough to use the Teleport Rod. I tried it at all three traps with the same result,
    Last edited by Jaedor; 07-03-2015 at 10:20 AM. Reason: typo
    The Road Less Traveled, Hypnotique, Hero's Quest: Belly of the Beast, Avalon, Doubleohhseven's Avatar v2.0, Promenade Penthouse, Hero's Quest: Sleeping Beauty, Mabhe's Quadradream, Everwinter, Karthan Paradise, Halls of Intoxication, Court of Shadows, Dreamscapes, Lost in Wonderland, Hero’s Quest: Hidden Canyon, Bywater, Sanguine Summer
    Greybriar Dimension Geek

Same here, guy won't spawn. However, could we please get the notes from "This can't be Happening" in some form of book for our collection at the end of the quest along with the dimension item? Those pages were absolutely marvelous and are wonderful, made me burst out into laughter.
    Last edited by Necalli; 07-03-2015 at 05:00 PM.

Bugs:
    • "This Can't Be Happening" Quest. First journal entry. Typo Line 13 "Bonkers claimed that while the the". An extra "the". Line 14 "it was merely a form of sensationalize" should be "sensationalized".
      (Also, where's my clown-killing achievement?)
    • "This Can't Be Happening" Quest. Second journal entry. Typo Paragraph 3 Line 1: "For it is was never Regulos but Marko" should be "For it was never Regulos but Marko".
    • "This Can't Be Happening" Quest. Third journal entry. Typo Paragraph 1 Line 4-5: "I really let the monster lose" should be "I really let the monster loose".
    • "This Can't Be Happening" Quest. "Kill the Onir 0/6". Only 5 of them appear so you can't easily finish the quest. They do, however, respawn eventually.
    • "This Can't Be Happening" Quest. The Manifest Guilt does not appear.

Would love the journal entries from "This Can't Be Happening" as dimension items.

Further Bugs:

Quest: This Can't be Happening
    • There's something wrong with "This Can't be Happening" and the Manifest Guilt. It spawns now when you get close....but it kinda despawns when you're just slightly away from it...it only spawns when you are right on top of it (which makes you end up inside of it)...and it keeps respawning even when you're done with it.

Quest: Couldn't There Be a Map?
    • Quest text by Purgav. Typo: Paragraph 1 Line 3 "...they quest to get uncover the evils that plague them?" should be "...they quest to uncover the evils that plague them?".
    • Quest text by Purgav. Typo: Paragraph 2 Line 1 "My colleges at Rosh tell me..." should be "My colleagues at Rosh tell me...".

Quest: Slow, Steady, And Stressful
    • Liked the emotes. Those gave me a chucke. Not sure if intended, but you can right-click the slow debuff off.

Quest: Why Would You Do This?
    • The manugo voiceover should stop when you teleport to Arak.

Quest: Give Me A Break
    • "Give Me a Break" quest text. Typo: Paragraph 1 Line 2 "notice of one of the great guild of Adventurers..." should be "notice of one of the great guilds of Adventurers...".

Quest: March of the Guffins
    • Quest text. Typo: Paragraph 1 Line 1 "Is this a nightmare attack against the Ghar by" should be "If this is a nightmare attack against the Ghar by". Changed because there isn't a question mark at the end of the sentence.
    • When I checked the first research site, the NPCs ended up repeating their lines. Might be because I mounted through them, then backtracked so maybe they tried to play their roleplay twice. So it was like "I see it in their eyes! They know our secret!" "I see it in their eyes! They know out secret!".
    • Objective: Survive the guffin onslaught 0/12. Stuck at 6/12. Only 6 spawned. Killed them. Waited; no more spawns. I mounted up and moved away from the quest marker about 10m then came back. The original 6 spawned, then after I killed them another 6 spawned in a way so that I was 'boxed in' by 6 dead + 6 living. That seems to be the intended spawn sequence.
    • Objective: Defeat the guffins 0/18. The first 6 took a while to spawn. Then I got stuck at 12/18 with no more spawns. Again then, I did the "move away 10m and then come back to map marker" trick and it worked properly this time. Proper spawn locations of all 18 and then the Monstrous Guffin spawned at the end.

Quest: The Last Place I Looked
    • The quest completion text is....weird. I assume it's supposed to say "This is the nightmare scenario that keeps us Ghar up at night!". Instead, currently on the PTS it says "This the nightmare scenario that the Ghar that keeps we Ghar up at night!"

Quest: A Strange Corruption
    • Either the spawn rate of the Corruptive Orbs or the amount of spawns per area marked on the map needs to increase. Too few for the 8x requirement. It's 'fine' (but lengthy) for a single person; but with multiple players doing the quest it'll be a nightmare.
    • Also, not sure if someone else picked it up and ignored the adds via CC, but at 10826 1068 4418, I encountered a pair of Corrupted mobs without a Corruptive Orb. Same with 11048 1111 4023. If these missing Corruptive Orbs with adds still up is due to CC; could you check if the Corruptive Orbs respawn even with the previous adds still up?

Love the item rewards.
    That Feast of Gastronomy. GAHAHAA! Is there a re-usable version?
    Last edited by Jonus; 07-07-2015 at 10:16 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast