+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Nightmare Saga Issues

Quote Originally Posted by Sedvick View Post
    It's quite a lot of time invested to get through killing rare mobs/collecting artifacts/20 IAs/RoF HM bosses/etc. solo.
    When it comes to RoF HM, are we talking about the chronicle or the raid?

Quote Originally Posted by Ongar View Post
    When it comes to RoF HM, are we talking about the chronicle or the raid?
    Presumably the chronicle, since he mentions soloing it.
    Kengeorge@Hailol <Impulse> 9/12 T1 | 5/11 HK | 4/4 I:GP (1/4 HM)

Also, I'm interested primarily in the bow, and the Nightmarish Piercer is actually pretty close to Rhen Stalker for rogues:

All-in-all, the Nightmare bow has lower primary and tertiary stats and a higher secondary stat. If my calculations are correct, it results in a difference of about 27 AP, so not a huge difference at all.
    Kengeorge@Hailol <Impulse> 9/12 T1 | 5/11 HK | 4/4 I:GP (1/4 HM)

Quote Originally Posted by Sedvick View Post
    Finally finished it! A client repair let me get the new maps just before #3300 kicked in again. They look pretty neat. Below are the current rewards and their appearances. All upgrade paths take 14/26 Abyssal Crusader's Accelerators, a Nightmare Weapon Amender and a Heart of the Frozen. A bit pricey if you ask me, especially with the lack of a proc. I also already reported that the tanking 1h (Cleaver) is labeled as a mace when it's clearly an axe. Anyways, here are your final rewards. I haven't compared them to current t1 weapons yet so feel free to report anything you find strange about them itemization-wise.

thx for posting pics but do you know what happend whit the 2h ace or does it drop from the lord arack raid and do you know if we can get all skins and 1 more question the 2h sword is it 2h diffrent appernces for the wadrobe thingy?

Quote Originally Posted by cmptrgeekken View Post
    Presumably the chronicle, since he mentions soloing it.
    Yes. It's chronicle.

Gastby@Laethys Guild Info & Live Stream & Guild Promotion Video
    “Hold our hands ,we are not alone”

No 1hand mace and shield skins? Those are what I was looking for since they were added on PTS during mount sharax testing Q_Q
    T for Trinity
    42k Achievement Points Club
    I has stream https://www.twitch.tv/boase Add me on GW2 Boase.6204 or Bnet Boase!#1862

Quote Originally Posted by Wakthor View Post
    thx for posting pics but do you know what happend whit the 2h ace or does it drop from the lord arack raid and do you know if we can get all skins and 1 more question the 2h sword is it 2h diffrent appernces for the wadrobe thingy?
    Quote Originally Posted by Boase View Post
    No 1hand mace and shield skins? Those are what I was looking for since they were added on PTS during mount sharax testing Q_Q
    Those are the only rewards at the end. You can only get one of the items when you turn in the quest so if you want all the skins you need to either do the saga on 6 characters total, or know people who are willing to trade appearances with the old weapon skin baubles. And yes, the 2H sword has different appearances as base epic and relic items. You can see it in the screenshot.

Plane Walker

Sure seems like Trion is doing everything backwards. This really should have been released a month before the t1 store weapons were released.

Like most everything lately, it's not worth doing.

Trion desperately needs to stop releasing things after there is almost no reason to do them. It's making the game terribly shallow.

So how much creator time was wasted on a quest which has 3 other ways to get the same reward? 4 if you count PvP.
    Last edited by Rhumble; 07-24-2015 at 12:29 PM.

rip the other skins

T for Trinity
    42k Achievement Points Club
    I has stream https://www.twitch.tv/boase Add me on GW2 Boase.6204 or Bnet Boase!#1862

10.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #85
    Rift Team

Quote Originally Posted by Rhumble View Post
    Like most everything lately, it's not worth doing.
    It's true - players be warned: If you don't care about the story, don't enjoy questing, already have Tier 1 weapons, don't want the new skins, aren't interested in the fluff rewards and dimension items, are not an artifact hunter or an achievement completionist, the Nightmare Saga is not for you. Don't do it!

Kidding aside, this thread is for actionable feedback. Concerns about the timing of the Saga and suggestions for future Sagas are completely valid, but please post them elsewhere (as you've already done).

Thanks!

11.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #86
    Rift Team

Quote Originally Posted by Boase View Post
    No 1hand mace and shield skins?
    Sorry, Boase - I asked around, and was told that any Nightmare skins not available from the Saga will be getting into players' hands in THE FUTURE.

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by krug View Post
    Sorry, Boase - I asked around, and was told that any Nightmare skins not available from the Saga will be getting into players' hands in THE FUTURE.
    could plz make so we can get evry single weapon skin from nightmare saga quest. i dont care if i have to pay 20k cred for each wep i just dont wanna level 5 alts just to get 1 weapon skin when i never gonna play on the alts ever agin ;(

Looks like Warriors are going to have to take the 2H sword with no 1H dual-wielding alternative rewards from the quest huh?

I've got a bit of a problem with the quest "By The Sword" - the Altar of Thedeor is not appearing. I teleported to Tempest Bay to try and click the blue button (which was active) but nothing happens. Did something break? Tried relogging and restarting my client, and my computer, but none of the above worked.

EDIT: Never mind. It was hiding behind a tree the entire time (that I was right next to.. the entire time..)
    Last edited by Twinmoon; 08-06-2015 at 11:44 AM.

Phs

Do Nightmare Saga weapons have procs yet? Following two week phase separation, they should be live next week.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast