+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Nightmare Saga Issues

[QUOTE=Necalli;5085808]Where'd you find the guy for the "Couldn't There Be A Map?" Been looking for the better part of 45 minutes now.

Never mind, just found him finally.

Where is the guy?

Quote Originally Posted by Necalli View Post
    Where'd you find the guy for the "Couldn't There Be A Map?" Been looking for the better part of 45 minutes now.

Never mind, just found him finally..
    At least' tell the others where did you find it
    I like this game

Soulwalker

Default Frustrated! ;)

Finally found wandering around Prosperity Heights. I ran around with /tar Frustrated..... and there he was.

Quote Originally Posted by Sedvick View Post
    Finally found something major that might need to be looked at. I couldn't catch the name of the quest because my PTS client is now in an endless loop of crashing (Sdvk is the PTS character name), but on the 3rd stage of the NM Saga chain in Tarken Glacier, directly after killing all Rhen of Fate Chronicle bosses on Hard Mode and talking to the Drekanoth of Fate, "Enter Fate's Portal" sent me into the endless crash cycle upon trying to enter said portal. There must be something good on the other side of that thing!
    As an update since the PTS just got updated today, my character, Sdvk, is still stuck in an endless crash loop when I try to play him. Fate's Portal doesn't like me.
    PTS update today (7/17) still hasn't fixed this issue. Sdvk is still in an endless crash-loop. Fate pls.

5.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #50
    Rift Team

Quote Originally Posted by Jonus View Post
    Haha - no filming, but I did go here:

Not the same as the movie, though.

I'll be taking a look at the Fate's Portal issue today... once my brain is back in office mode.

My character was able to get rolled back a bit to an earlier iteration so he's out. I'll try and get back to that quest to see how that portal is doing and if it still rejects me.

7.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #52
    Rift Team

I tested this today and it's broken. We suspect the script that adds the map file to the patch data is not including the map. Anony reached into the dim recesses of his memory to put in a fix that will, hopefully, be included in the next PTS update.

8.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #53
    Rift Team

Looks like the issue is fixed with this afternoon's update. Go ahead and hop into Fate's Portal and let me know if anything bad happens!

Quote Originally Posted by krug View Post
    Looks like the issue is fixed with this afternoon's update. Go ahead and hop into Fate's Portal and let me know if anything bad happens!
    Gotta grind my way back to that point in the quest. I got rolled back quite a few steps. I'll see what I can do.

Gotta grind my way back to that point in the quest. I got rolled back quite a few steps. I'll see what I can do.
    So uh, how did you get past the PvP quests? I figured they would either auto complete or the stage skipper orb in TB would be active but no joy.
    I'm ya boss baby, crank it like a chainsaw
    Rogue Moses of <Coriolis>
    "Everyone do their crafting dailies today?"
    Feed our Turtles, upload your combat logs!

Quote Originally Posted by Stihl View Post
    So uh, how did you get past the PvP quests? I figured they would either auto complete or the stage skipper orb in TB would be active but no joy.
    Batphone.

So my saga testing has come to an end. Got it. thanks.
    I'm ya boss baby, crank it like a chainsaw
    Rogue Moses of <Coriolis>
    "Everyone do their crafting dailies today?"
    Feed our Turtles, upload your combat logs!

The only way past is to have a ton of people log in on the PTS to PvP with and have Stillmoor CQ running. I reported this (and the complete 5 experts) a few weeks ago and it seems they still don't auto-complete. This is something that needs to be done for any quest that requires participation from a group of people in order to test later stages unless a test session specifically for it is set up.

Yea, at this rate it's all up to Sedvick to ensure Act III is bug-free. Go Sedvick!

Got some bad news. Finally made it back to that point in the quest chain again and ran into the same issue. Finally took a look at the quest name though, and got a completely new error that may or may not help find the issue.

Quest: Into the Ether
    Objective: Enter Fate's Portal

Upon entering the portal the client immediately crashes and will continue to crash if I try to log into that character (Sdvk) again. The new error that popped up was this. I'll try running recover and come back if my situation changes.

Edit: As soon as repair was about to finish error #3300 popped up again. So, RIP Sdvk. Maybe the next patch will do it!
    Last edited by Sedvick; 07-21-2015 at 06:58 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast