+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Like Tree47Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Silver Tier Loyalty

I'm almost to Black Tier as it is...

*looks at her paycheck*
    *looks at Trion*
    *looks at her paycheck again*

*looks at her apartment and wonders if she can get by without paying rent for a month or so*

TALES OF THE RIFTWALKER is on YouTube!!
    Part IV - Marked by Fate is now live!

Subscribe to my YouTube channel and stay tuned for chances to win stuff via the Trion Worlds Creators Program!
    ** The Forum Drinking Game (to be played during server downtimes) **

2.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #17
    Rift Team

Quote Originally Posted by Samuraiko View Post

I really wanna know what the Distinguished Levitate does. If that's Levitate plus wings, I am going to start handing my paychecks over to Trion.
    Hmm, That's a good idea

Quote Originally Posted by Marigold View Post
    Hmm, That's a good idea
    The wings part of the paychecks to Trion part?
    Niou Glitterdance - 70 The Silent
    Wikstrom Seihachi - 6- The Relentless
    -= Faeblight =-

4.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #19

The item limits on that Dimension can change in the future, we can look into it. Can you send me an email so we won't forget?
    Noah 'Morticus' Holmes
    Senior Game Designer, Defiance
    Trion Worlds, Inc.
    "The more I learn, the more I learn how little I know." -Socrates

Soulwalker

I made an imgur album of some of the silver tier loyalty rewards. Make this burner account for likely obvious reasons (and the lvl 1 toon to show this stuff on), please don't ban me for it

here's some pictures!

Also, the pig does a little wiggle, it's really cute!
    Last edited by bobbobbinson78; 07-02-2015 at 10:05 AM.

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Quote Originally Posted by Morticus View Post
    The item limits on that Dimension can change in the future, we can look into it. Can you send me an email so we won't forget?
    Done. Thank you.

Thanks for screenshots bobsomething though I feel like part of a conspiracy now lol Was hoping it was wings also though the hands icon makes sense now...

Quote Originally Posted by Marigold View Post
    Hmm, That's a good idea
    Wings and levitate would be awesome Marigold hence the wardrobe contest and having levitate in it with latest wing additions...made this suggestion here Spirit Wings add more glow or sparkle and olala heh
    Last edited by Kiwi; 07-02-2015 at 10:44 AM.

Soulwalker

Think there's any way we could get another 36-slot bag thrown in as an "along-the-way" reward before the top of silver tier? Called like "Bag o' Plat" or something along those lines? lol, just a random idea.

Wish there was a way out side of credit selling or buying store items to gain Loyalty.

Been around since before Waves of Madness and only have Purple Tier.
    That's only because when Loyalty was released days got converted in to Loyalty and it's barely moved since then.

What would be nice if non-Patrons got a monthly chest giving a set amount of Loyalty, and Patrons get weekly & monthly chests.
    You would need to be active to get the chest, as same types do not stack.

So in maybe in a years time I could have Orange, Red, Black or even Silver Tier instead of being Purple.
    True Server First Prime GP: Anrak the Foul & Guurloth
    4/5 GSB
    4/4 GP
    4/4 DH

Wilst I am totally in favour of small to medium loyalty rewards for active players, active community players etc., this

So in maybe in a years time I could have Orange, Red, Black or even Silver Tier instead of being Purple.
    is hopefully a joke. Some people paid thousands of dollars to achieve these exclusive rewards or shop-traded with huge losses for months and you want them for free within a year?!

Loyalty is meant to show your support for the game, not that you are just an active player.

I would totally back tho, that community site builders, guide writers and contest organisators get some extra loyalty for their community work. And with some I mean people like Jonus, Kiwi, etc. who actively and over a long time support the community can get like 100K per year, some good guide writers maybe 25-50K. And those people DON'T EVEN ASK FOR IT.

There is plenty and i mean PLENTY of free content or stuff you can achieve/receive only by playing. Loyalty is not one of them.
    Last edited by Seshatar; 07-02-2015 at 12:31 PM.
    twitch.tv/seshatar | Twitter: @Seshatar | HoT Discord | Discord: Seshatar#1337

<Skins on Farm> selling 700+ weapon wardrobe skins on [EU] (click for full list)

IGNs: [EU] Volturnus@Gelidra / [NA] Seshatar@Faeblight | RAF: LMPNWLNLPHY2P6QCTWF6

Quote Originally Posted by Seshatar View Post
    Wilst I am totally in favour of small to medium loyalty rewards for active players, active community players etc., this is hopefully a joke. Some people paid thousands of dollars to achieve these exclusive rewards or shop-traded with huge losses for months and you want them for free within a year?!

Loyalty is meant to show your support for the game, not that you are just an active player.
    Well at release you got Loyalty for the time you spent playing Rift, all I'm asking is to go back to this concept. Instead of a pay to win setup.

How many people do you think have Black Tier, 0.5% of the player base maybe, and how many people have moved from zero Loyalty since they started the game after it's release around 2 years ago.
    4/5 GSB
    4/4 GP
    4/4 DH

Quote Originally Posted by Burninalways
    Well at release you got Loyalty for the time you spent playing Rift, all I'm asking is to go back to this concept. Instead of a pay to win setup.
    No at release you got loyalty for all the SUBSCRIPTION fee you payed.
    Last edited by Seshatar; 07-02-2015 at 01:04 PM.

<Skins on Farm> selling 700+ weapon wardrobe skins on [EU] (click for full list)

IGNs: [EU] Volturnus@Gelidra / [NA] Seshatar@Faeblight | RAF: LMPNWLNLPHY2P6QCTWF6

Champion of Telara Sargonnas_KoA's Avatar

I love the Anywhere dimension so the Everywhere dimension is going to be a big win, but the only issue I have with them is the item limits are way too low. These are blank slates that require you to use items just to fill in the terrain so in reality you don't have as many item slots left just to decorate. It doesn't make a lot of sense to have huge, blank, open dimensions and then limit them just like the rest when they are not like the rest. I had a load of fun decorating Anywhere till I hit the item limit and realized I could only do half the things I wanted to with the space I was given.

Quote Originally Posted by Seshatar View Post
    No at release you got loyalty for all the SUBSCRIPTION fee you payed.
    Back then you had to have a subscription to play, and those you pay now don't get loyalty.

So let me amend my post:

How many people do you think have Black Tier, 0.5% of the player base maybe, and how many Patrons have moved from zero Loyalty since they started the game after loyalty's release around 2 years ago.
    Last edited by Burninalways; 07-02-2015 at 01:23 PM.
    4/5 GSB
    4/4 GP
    4/4 DH

How many people do you think have Black Tier, 0.5% of the player base maybe,
    I think it's even less, but that is of course intented, as they are the most premium and exclusive rewards you can get.

and how many Patrons have moved from zero Loyalty since they started the game after loyalty's release around 2 years ago.
    Assuming you didn't had more than 2 years of patron status when the F2P conversion hit (in which case you were rewarded the loyalty for all those months in advance at conversion day), all patrons got loyalty the last 2 years, exactly 7.000 per month.

The only people that got no loyalty for 2 years are people who didn't spend any money or used any REX in the last 2 years, so everything is working as intented here.
    Last edited by Seshatar; 07-02-2015 at 01:34 PM.

The problem with loyalty in my concern is taht there isn't enought intermediate steps.

I've just get red tier completed, but i've passed 1,5 year to have it. It's too long without getting any rewards (despite the fact, i'm patron, and i pay a 100€ crédit pack regullary (one for 3 or 4 months, depending of what trion put in the store)).

I think it would be bette to have many more tier, with the loyalty to get them.

A loyalty tier we get for more than 1 million is completly insane. (600k loyalty is resonnable for one big tier. More is just stupid)

NB 100€ is 100k loyalty. So the silver Tier require to spends 4200€...
    Guild: La main occulte on Brisesol.
    French translator of Tinker Tools.
    Owner of the Telara Rail Road: 14 Train Station are currently open to visit

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast