+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Like Tree53Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: June 2015 Update(s) to the PTS

Quote Originally Posted by Jonus View Post
    Thanks for the info Dupl! When you say Relic, is that Tier 1? I'm assuming it would be a bit too much if it's a T2 relic since currently you can only get the Eyes from Akylios.
    Relic jewelry.

2.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #47
    Rift Team

Quote Originally Posted by Accol View Post
    Planetouched Wilds is in. Letter in your mail shows how to get started. After doing a short quest line I found out I do not meet the requirements for PTW so it probably isn't in just yet.
    Everything work okay in the quest line?

@Accol - Sweet! Looking through it now!

@Sedvick - Nice! Thanks for the info!

General of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by krug View Post
    I didn't see any problems when I did it but I did it fast and without sound- I had to get to live for raid and will do it again when I have more time.

When I got the quest to go through the portal to PTW, I walk through the portal and it says "You do not meet the requirements for this map"
    Last edited by Accol; 07-01-2015 at 05:02 PM.

So... what all do you guys think of the Primalist? Interesting calling to say the least.

Joking aside, those freaking silver loyalty rewards. Holy crap.
    Last edited by Necalli; 07-01-2015 at 05:26 PM.

6.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #51
    Rift Team

Thanks, Accol - looks like I have a switch to flip!

Here's what I found. I clicked on the Memorion before speaking to Rahn because it was shiny and interactable. After I got the "In Memorion" quest from Rahn, I couldn't click on the memorian I already clicked on before.

I used the reactive to skip the roleplay. None of the quest objectives updated.

I had to wait a while before they gradually completed one by one. It seems that the quest objectives only update once the roleplay ends, even if you choose to skip the roleplay.

It should complete as soon as you skip. That way you won't have a whole bunch of people wondering why their quest objective isn't completing immediately.

Also, not sure how this works with two players or more. Will we all be competing to click on the Memorion when it comes up to Live?

Plus I think if you skip using reactive, it should cancel the roleplay. That way you can reclick the devices and don't have to get into a situation where you've clicked on them prior to receiving the quest.

(also, that map...looks like the Koala's tail is on fire!)
    Last edited by Jonus; 07-01-2015 at 05:38 PM.

8.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #53
    Rift Team

Although I'm tempted to make it so you don't get credit until you watch the whole vignette (we hired actors!), I'll probably be merciful and give it to players who skip it, as you suggest. There isn't a limit to the number of players that can do the quest at once, but the trade-off is that individuals are blocked from repeating a vignette until that vignette is complete.

Quote Originally Posted by Accol View Post
    When I got the quest to go through the portal to PTW, I walk through the portal and it says "You do not meet the requirements for this map"
    Same thing here. On the "Into the Wilds" story quest you cannot complete the "Enter the Trail to the Planetouched Wilds" portion. Seems like this is the step just before actually getting to the zone. Feels bad.

I'm also going through the Nightmare Saga, but haven't found any outstanding issues thus far. Will update if I find any.

*throws her evening to-do list out the window and dashes off to the PTS*

*falling about laughing at the Nightmare Saga*

Wow, you guys are pulling no punches on this one with the snark!

EDIT: Woo, first one on the test shard to complete "Freed Souls"! *victory dance*

KRUG: minor note - story text for "This Can't Be Happening", Draumheim is spelled "Druamheim".
    Last edited by Samuraiko; 07-01-2015 at 08:53 PM.

TALES OF THE RIFTWALKER is on YouTube!!
    Part IV - Marked by Fate is now live!

Subscribe to my YouTube channel and stay tuned for chances to win stuff via the Trion Worlds Creators Program!
    ** The Forum Drinking Game (to be played during server downtimes) **

11.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #56
    Rift Team

Thanks, Sedvick - that instance won't work until at least the next pts update, and maybe one more. That was a good catch. Just to lower expectations: you won't be entering PTW at the end of the quest!

Thanks, Sedvick - that instance won't work until at least the next pts update, and maybe one more. That was a good catch. Just to lower expectations: you won't be entering PTW at the end of the quest!
    Nightmare Saga quest issue. "This Can't Be Happening" will not allow you to move on past the "Kill the Manifest Guilt" step as the Guilt never spawns in the marked location.

Spoiler!

13.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #58
    Rift Team

Don't blame me - I did the Act I finale onwards. I just sat in the pitch meeting and said' "Sure, why not?"

General of Telara

Our bank has a new Account Vault. PTS price is 2,700c patron. You might want to rename it "Shard Vault" since from what I heard on a live stream it will only share items on each shard.

If we buy it on the PTS will it unlock on my entire account? Or is it bought per shard? Would be nice for it to clearly tell you what gets unlocked when you click to buy it. Would like to see how it works.

Quote Originally Posted by Sedvick View Post
    Nightmare Saga quest issue. "This Can't Be Happening" will not allow you to move on past the "Kill the Manifest Guilt" step as the Guilt never spawns in the marked location.

Spoiler!
    Same thing for me - I climbed up onto the reef just to make sure. I also had not one but three sets of Onir spawn if I moved even remotely away from the scene.

Spoiler!

Logged out and back in too. No luck.

TALES OF THE RIFTWALKER is on YouTube!!
    Part IV - Marked by Fate is now live!

Subscribe to my YouTube channel and stay tuned for chances to win stuff via the Trion Worlds Creators Program!
    ** The Forum Drinking Game (to be played during server downtimes) **

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast