+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Like Tree53Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: June 2015 Update(s) to the PTS

Quote Originally Posted by Meowy View Post
    *crais*

Thanks for the update post on PTS anyway for people (like me) that won't get on it but still wants to know what the latest are! :P
    This is the "Azusn's Talon, The Blade of Time" http://i.imgur.com/v8eL1M9.jpg

I'm super excited about the Mage Dagger, because i want the "Eclipse of the Outworld" so bad - well this isn't exactly the Volan skin but it's close enough for me. I really hope the skins are no placeholder.
    Nehira@Zaviel
    <The Fires of Heaven>

Nehira@Hailol
    <Coriolis>

A few updates since the last post:
    • RIFT Live Datamining for 24th June 2015. Datamined icons for Fire + Life-based Lifter mounts; Warbeast mount and some puzzle book icons.
    • PTS Update for 25th June 2015. Planar Crafting Test Boxes now up Master Mode Dummy Foundry; some Weapon Costume Crate skins updated + a Smoldering Edge weapon skin; Further Mage Harbinger changes including removal of damage from Phase Step and Empyrean Ascension no longer has its own abilities.
    • PTS Update for 26th June 2015. Easy/Hard Mode toggles in Rhen of Fate; open world now populated again; Planar Crafting Rifts can be opened now and the Planar Crafting Weekly NPC is in Choreburg, Draumheim; a ton of new Sky Projectors in RIFT Store + Notoriety vendors!

Interestingly the Easy Mode system message states that you will only earn raid marks. No loot or achieves.

Also, the new Planar Crafting Weekly doesn't have a Runecrafter or Apothecary option.
    Last edited by Jonus; 06-27-2015 at 03:42 AM.

The Starry Night Sky Projector is that space sky in the low level zone event, as well as the Edge of Infinity dimension minus the planets.

Made me realize that the big Telara planet in Edge of Infinity is its own image file. I would love if they made a dimension item of it, or a 3D sphere of the planet people could put in their dimensions.

Any clue if easy/hard mode are different instance or the same? I'd imagine they are the same but I would love it if they were different.

Edit: Nevermind just read your PTS update. Thank you Jonus.
    Last edited by The Raki; 06-27-2015 at 07:05 AM.

Do we have any speculation on whether the current mode is hard mode and the new mode will be easy? Or will both modes be slightly new? Or maybe both are new and if you do not use either toggle its normal mode?
    Last edited by The Raki; 06-27-2015 at 07:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Raki View Post
    Do we have any speculation on whether the current mode is hard mode and the new mode will be easy? Or will both modes be slightly new? Or maybe both are new and if you do not use either toggle its normal mode?
    Both are new. You can still do normal mode by not hitting either switch.

Wink

It's funny. One argument against the LFR tool is that people thought it would include an easier tier.

We never got the tool, but it looks like we got the tier. :P
    No gear drops tough, which is fine, but the tool would be nice now!

Here you go Jonus, Starry Night Projector in Moonshade Pools which is one of the very few Dims i have on PTS

Shadowlander

Any confirmation on the hard mode extra rewards yet, or nothing tested?
    4/4 RA, 4/5, 1/3

Quote Originally Posted by Slipmat View Post
    Here you go Jonus, Starry Night Projector in Moonshade Pools which is one of the very few Dims i have on PTS

Thanks Slipmat. That's lovely, just lovely! Can't wait....
    People who circumscribe their lives to conform to the narrow expectations of others get exactly what they deserve.

Quote Originally Posted by Koradhil View Post
    Any confirmation on the hard mode extra rewards yet, or nothing tested?
    A heart for every boss (for hard mode Rhen of Fate, not sure about IGP). Vesere posted about it (and a quick summary of new mechanics) here.

Updated to: June 29th 2015, TEST-302-79-A-1016654.
    Size: ~100mb.
    Files:
    Spoiler!

Briefly:
    • Planar Crafted Dimension items updated. Some previews now available.
    • Planar Crafted Artificer trinket recipes now have DPS, ST Heal, ST AoE and Tank procs.
    • Tier 3 DPS Test Gear spotted in Master Mode Dummy Foundry. Will the Lord Arak Raid testing come shortly?
    • Dreambreaker (PvP) Gear now has new upgrade path: "Frenetic". Costs Favor and Abyssal Crusader upgrade components to upgrade. (Thanks to The Larry for the info!)
    • Intrepid: Gilded Prophecy portal is now available and as known previously, it has Easy Mode/Hard Mode toggles just like with Rhen of Fate.

Interesting to see if the Frenetic gear raises the bolster ceiling for PvP.
    Last edited by Jonus; 06-30-2015 at 08:26 PM.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Jonus View Post
    A heart for every boss (for hard mode Rhen of Fate, not sure about IGP). Vesere posted about it (and a quick summary of new mechanics) here.
    A heart for every Boss in Rhen of Fate, and a relic for every boss in IGP
    Duppl - Transcendent@Blackhand - www.transcendent-wow.de
    Join us in WoW on Blackhand!

Quote Originally Posted by Dupl View Post
    A heart for every Boss in Rhen of Fate, and a relic for every boss in IGP
    Thanks for the info Dupl! When you say Relic, is that Tier 1? I'm assuming it would be a bit too much if it's a T2 relic since currently you can only get the Eyes from Akylios.

General of Telara

1.8gb update today. Looks like 3.3 is in it.

4.1m loyalty to get silver tier. It has 20% map and what looks like a 5% map that is shared on all raid members! I love Pay to Whinny, the minion card lol! Distinguished Levitation mount.

Planetouched Wilds is in. Letter in your mail shows how to get started. After doing a short quest line I found out I do not meet the requirements for PTW so it probably isn't in just yet.

Looks like the new epic quest chain is in too. Letter in your mail gets you started
    Last edited by Accol; 07-01-2015 at 04:11 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast