+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Like Tree79Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: New Crafting Recipe Feedback & Inquiries (Including Dimension items & screenshots)

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Quote Originally Posted by Lime4ik View Post
    hey man. can u check ur mailbox n look message from me? =)
    Opps thanks! Will get back to you soon

I do hope the coin costs change for the lower or even the credit cost of some. I was so sad at the artifact sets coin/credit cost I gave up on my butterfly house.

I can get my fiancee to give me $20 a week to spend on games for items if its a great cost but if its not I cant. Like with trove he is more then happy to buy me bundled sets as they show up but getting him to let me buy 1 butterfly flower he wont do, cry.

I dont have the lucky coins to spend since I am still saving for a second butterfly flower. So lowering credit cost would be awesome( cough also if you could consider lowering the lucky coin or credit cost of the artifact set ones to would be awesome).

I know rift needs to make money I just wish it felt like ohhh look I gotta have that click buy. Instead of ohhh ... well crap forget that one costs to much. I dont mind spending real money on items. However my brain goes a ROPE I am not spending 5 bucks on a freeking ROPE.

I know this sounds like waa waa . However its really ment please please please I want to enjoy the items to.
    Last edited by Kitasia; 05-27-2015 at 10:53 PM.

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Hopefully Kit.

Quote Originally Posted by Morticus View Post
    Some of the pricing is subject to change as well.

I sure do hope so. Sometimes I think people forget many dimensioneers are house moms and dads, retired, military, young adults whos income is between 10 and 25 thousand a year not engineers and astronauts hehe.

I am crossing my fingers for better prices. But if it doesn't happen I will still love Trion.
    Last edited by Kitasia; 05-28-2015 at 04:05 AM.

RIFT Fan Site Operator

I think developers would know their market more than we players do but many of us all play more than one game, play all of Rift, run sites, have busy lives or all of the above so it comes down to how we spend our time.

That aside trying not to burn out is a real issue for Dimensioneers and minions has alliveiated this somewhat though organizing storage and now fishing fills that time slot a lot taking away from actually building.

Lucky Coins just isn't a currency you can get easily especially if you've already spent over 200 lucky coins like many of us have on top of also trying to get every other dimension item but I appreciate the variety of ways we are getting to get our items.

Greater rewards because Lucky Coins are so valuable this late in the game might be more beneficial? The coral we already have in other similar colors and the steel rope isn't a singular use item. Perhaps another Key (Sanctuary of Phydrena or Atragarian Well), another NPC, the long bench in Drauheim to match the chair, the blue and green banners in the Margle Palace, Tarken Glacier Sky Projector, Aretheas Atragarian Well Portal she sits/swims in front of (etc?) All NT items.

We also get so many artifacts, putting them on alts is another option even if a long drawn out one. I'm also curious if other items will get updated especially wardrobe on the Artifact Collector which also impacts our choices?
    Last edited by Kiwi; 05-28-2015 at 06:02 AM.

6.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #51

The item distribution for "common" items was equal across all channels. The pricing however was still TBD based on a few factors. It has already been changed on the items asking for Lucky Coins, so don't fret!

Noah 'Morticus' Holmes
    Senior Game Designer, Defiance
    Trion Worlds, Inc.
    "The more I learn, the more I learn how little I know." -Socrates

The item distribution for "common" items was equal across all channels. The pricing however was still TBD based on a few factors. It has already been changed on the items asking for Lucky Coins, so don't fret!

You absolutely ROCK!!

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Default Lucky Coin Prices Updated - Notierity items implemented - Dim Capacity Changes

DIMENSION KEY CAPACITY CHANGES
    • Tempest Island Key (Dream Weaver Recipe Key On Store) 2k Capcity
    • Mathosian Cascades Key (On Store) 2k Capacity
    • Octus Monastery Key (On Store) 2k Capacity
    • Tulan - Unable to enter (Teleport Failure)

Thank you Morticus for Lucky Coin changes!:

New Crafting Recipe Feedback & Inquiries (Including Dimension items & screenshots)-1c.jpg

New Crafting Recipe Feedback & Inquiries (Including Dimension items & screenshots)-1d.jpg

NEW NOTORIETY LEVEL & DIMENSION ITEMS

Glorified is being added in 3.3 and Dimension items for NT Notierity including Glorified are on PTS.

New Crafting Recipe Feedback & Inquiries (Including Dimension items & screenshots)-1f.jpg

New Crafting Recipe Feedback & Inquiries (Including Dimension items & screenshots)-1e.jpg

Have screenshots of all costs and will get them on here if anyone needs to know that can't get on PTS, let me know! Also stop by Riftgrate and...

SOME NT QUEST NPC's WILL BE AVAILABLE IN TEMPEST BAY
    • NT Raid Rift Daily/Weekly
    • NT Zone Event Weekly
    • NT Chronicles Dailies
    • NT Instant Adventure Weekly
    • NT PvP Weeklies
    • NT Savant Crafting Dailies

New Crafting Recipe Feedback & Inquiries (Including Dimension items & screenshots)-1ab.jpg

New Crafting Recipe Feedback & Inquiries (Including Dimension items & screenshots)-1a.jpg

Looks like Uncle Stan has not been included, he still remains in Grand Master Derby Mode.
    Last edited by Kiwi; 05-30-2015 at 08:29 AM.

9.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #54

Looks like we forgot to adjust the credits cost for a few of those items. We'll have to adjust those as well. Rope should not cost 720cr.

Noah 'Morticus' Holmes
    Senior Game Designer, Defiance
    Trion Worlds, Inc.
    "The more I learn, the more I learn how little I know." -Socrates

Plane Walker

Really do hope some lucky coin items will be put in soon for those of us who think dimensions are those inconvenient places you go to drop off the dimension junk you have in your bag, that happens to have a rarity color attached to it that makes you feel guilty destroying it. And thats it.
    Last edited by Rhumble; 06-01-2015 at 03:17 PM.

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Quote Originally Posted by Rhumble View Post
    Really do hope some other lucky coin items will be put in soon.
    Edited it for you to get your point across in a more awesome way lol
    Have hoped for this also go go wardrobe gods and goddesses!

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

Looks like we forgot to adjust the credits cost for a few of those items. We'll have to adjust those as well. Rope should not cost 720cr.

Octus Monastery and Mathosian Cascades have had their item limits reduced to 2,000 items but they're the same price as the 2520 dimensions on the store (Infinity Gate, Dormant Core, 900p as opposed to 300p).

Some of the Notoriety items sold by assorted vendors still require Glorified with whatever faction to purchase.

I appreciate lowering the prices for lucky coin items. I even more appreciate items being available for VS and Notoriety.

One thing that might be on the table to look at, or it might not...a lot of the items sold by Notoriety vendors aren't on the main shop, is there a possibility those items will be added? Please? Pretty please?
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

Aww man the item count is even lower now that sucks so bad.

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Default June 5th Update - Dimension Items & Summerfest Wardrobe Prices

SUMMERFEST WARDROBE ITEM PRICES

New Crafting Recipe Feedback & Inquiries (Including Dimension items & screenshots)-9.jpg

Not sure if there is meant to be the difference in Summerfest currency vs credits ie:
    • Arboreal Wings 1000 Summerfest Merit Badge 3 Summerfest Friendship Bracelet vs 315 Credits.
    • Alchemists Pack 500 Summerfest Merit Badge 3 Summerfest Friendship Bracelet vs 315 Credits.

However if this is intentional then some planning maybe beneficial if you spend currency as well as credits.

New Crafting Recipe Feedback & Inquiries (Including Dimension items & screenshots)-8.jpg

DIMENSION BOOKS

New Crafting Recipe Feedback & Inquiries (Including Dimension items & screenshots)-10.jpg

As requested in Dimension forums Krug has released smaller books in the form of class lore:
    • Amardis Mathos: Paladin
    • Elementalists, The First Mages
    • Nysyr: Inquisitor
    • Veseslav: Assasin

There is also Durnes: Ranger & Vachar Altan: Champion available in larger size.
    All books are the same price 150p vs 135 credits.

DIMENSION LANDSCAPING

New Crafting Recipe Feedback & Inquiries (Including Dimension items & screenshots)-7.jpg

An abundance of PoW rocks & coral in different colors is incoming including a wide Goboro Mineral Pool similar to Ember Isles Mineral Pool in color.

NB:

Aw maw GAWD! Faeries wings! I want I want!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast