+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Like Tree79Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: New Crafting Recipe Feedback & Inquiries (Including Dimension items & screenshots)

Quote Originally Posted by Nuuli View Post
    Yeah, that would probably be so. The wings and with Levitate mount, you would have low level flying...
    New Crafting Recipe Feedback & Inquiries (Including Dimension items & screenshots)-2015-05-25_202803.jpg

Yep.

TALES OF THE RIFTWALKER is on YouTube!!
    Part IV - Marked by Fate is now live!

Subscribe to my YouTube channel and stay tuned for chances to win stuff via the Trion Worlds Creators Program!
    ** The Forum Drinking Game (to be played during server downtimes) **

Quote Originally Posted by Samuraiko View Post
    Had to go and do it...

Very sweet! Sigh....

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Morticus View Post
    So, these are meant to be fun and cheap to produce. The thought being that players would feel comfortable with their production and consumption. The pricing and recipes aren't final, but we want you to make and distribute these somewhat freely.

They're meant to be fun and add the much needed flavor that was missing from crafting. The weapons should be receiving new textures as well, time permitting.

The duration on the abilities is also subject to change and are possibly not final, but we kept them fairly short so people will cycle through the items. Keeping costs low helps to encourage this. The items should also stack to 99 to ease bag space.

Mort, consider making an ability that lasts longer (say, 100x longer), but with 100x the cost. A convenience item, perhaps. Or 95x the cost if you feel generous.

Quote Originally Posted by Samuraiko View Post
    That is so... beautiful...
    Serale@Faeblight

Quote Originally Posted by Meowy View Post
    That is so... beautiful...
    Oh, they are. I have wanted wings for Rael for SO long. And the video possibilities for these things...

It's just annoying that you can't use two items in a macro...

Subscribe to my YouTube channel and stay tuned for chances to win stuff via the Trion Worlds Creators Program!

armorsmith - tough bundle - spaulders say touch instead of tough
    apothecary - elixir of impunity and panacea -- urm.. what? are we gonna be able to use these in raids? or in warfronts? why is there no lvl 65 mat versions of these?
    why are the costume bundles soulbound? surely the bundles should be tradeable, then bound to account once opened?

runecrafter - glyph of prisms - the rainbow doesnt last the full 5 mins and there seem to be no way to reapply it even tho the glyph is still ticking the full 5 mins. porting with the glyph active reapplied it at the portal, but then it disappeared again. ported a second time with 1min remaining on glyph and no reapply, 3rd time didnt work either

as for the wings.. we are gonna need these babies in all different shapes sizes and colours please.. in fact, just create an entire new craft skill that only crafts wings, a free skill like fishing..
    also, all different durations, so i can craft some that last 5 mins, 1hr, 5 hours and 10 weeks
    thank you

i am disappointed as i thought the wings would be an addition to the cape costume slot.. many unlockable wings to wear permanently..
    but having seen them, i imagine many raid situations where these would be totally in the way..
    but in that case, you guys just need to add a tickbox in settings to show
    all wings
    just your wings
    no wings

much the same as you have for capes now
    oh please please please

9.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #39

Quote Originally Posted by Feendish View Post
    A bug with the Bare Mermaid Statue...from the front, you can see a whole head, but from the back you get:

Attachment 23701
    Thanks for reporting this, I'll be sure to pass this along. If you find anything else, please let me know!

Noah 'Morticus' Holmes
    Senior Game Designer, Defiance
    Trion Worlds, Inc.
    "The more I learn, the more I learn how little I know." -Socrates

10.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #40

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post
    NB: I currently cannot place any items in Octus Monastery Dimension I get the message "You cannot place items outside the boundary" everywhere inside it.
    This has been fixed. Should be on PTS "soon™"
    Noah 'Morticus' Holmes
    Senior Game Designer, Defiance
    Trion Worlds, Inc.
    "The more I learn, the more I learn how little I know." -Socrates

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by caduto View Post
    as for the wings.. we are gonna need these babies in all different shapes sizes and colours please.. in fact, just create an entire new craft skill that only crafts wings, a free skill like fishing..
    also, all different durations, so i can craft some that last 5 mins, 1hr, 5 hours and 10 weeks
    thank you
    This... I posted it elsewhere a while ago, but I'd love to have various colors of the already existing wings that show up when you use the high elf's fly ability or when you pick up a powerup in Codex.

A note on the crafted wings costume, when transformed into Empyrean Ascension as a mage, the wings costume also show which makes for a rather weird situation where you have 2 pairs of wings.
    Cheesecakesandwich - Mage 70 | Wrecking - Warrior 70
    Italiansausage - Cleric 70 | Snaplemouton - Rogue 67
    Primalsandwich - Primalist 70
    I'm a grand connoisseur of the most delicate dish known as the poutine.

I now regret not making one of my professions Runecrafting. ><"

Quote Originally Posted by Twinmoon View Post
    I now regret not making one of my professions Runecrafting. ><"
    You have me on Faeblight.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post
    Regarding stacking glyph consumables:

Regarding Lucky Coin prices:

Cheers

Thanks so much mate, very sweet. Asolutely great item would be happy to pay this price for all the Words of Power as a set, so glad Morticus has said these prices are not final.

Attachment 23716

Checking out all the sky projectors in new dimensions (except OM) this is River of Souls in Mathosian Cascades - so pretty! This is Words of Power: Knowledge scaled largest size with my Dwarf in picture to get a fairer idea.

Regarding Octus Monastery: On top of not being able to place items in this dimension would like to inquire if it is possible to change entry zone to flat ground? Currently zone into OM on a sloped rock.
    hey man. can u check ur mailbox n look message from me? =)
    Rift 3.5 PvP Rogue by Pioneerka
    Quietly stab in the back of his victim, he listens to the last words from Pioneerka: "Don't worry, be happy" =)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast