+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree30Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: May 2015 Update(s) to the PTS

There is a new patch today but no acces to PTW...

I wonder when Trion will open this zone for testing....
    Guild: La main occulte on Brisesol.
    French translator of Tinker Tools.
    Owner of the Telara Rail Road: 14 Train Station are currently open to visit

Quote Originally Posted by Aeryle View Post
    There is a new patch today but no acces to PTW...

I wonder when Trion will open this zone for testing....
    Thanks for the info Aeryle, checking it out now.

The new patch today is possibly fixes to IGP, testing has begun for guilds.

Updated to: May 27-29th 2015, TEST-302-51-A-1007905 and TEST-302-53-A-1008575.
    Size: ~65.1mb + 50.5mb.
    Files:
    Spoiler!

Briefly:
    • Class Changes. A bunch of AoE healing skills have had their ranged increased to 30m. [Feedback] Tanks' 40pt root passive to generate threat has been changed so that it generates threat based on your endurance. [Feedback]
    • Intrepid: Gilded Prophecy testing has begun! No physical entrance yet - you'll need a dev to port you in. You can apply for testing here.
    • New Wardrobe: 'Fae Finery', the 76th Appearance Set in the Appearance Sets Tab.
    • New Wardobe: There's also Boss of the Planes Hat and a new 'Costume Cape' sub-category in the Capes slot with two wings and 4 backpacks! (Thanks to Elyssinia, Boase and shiadee for the info!)
    • New Expert Dungeon: Rhaza'de Canyons appearing in LFG queue. No further info.
    • Nightmare Tide Quest NPCs are now up in Tempest Bay.
    • A ton of new Nightmare Tide dimension items from Notoriety vendors. Price on Lucky Coin dimension items dropped, and some of the new dimension keys have had their dimension item limit adjusted to 2,000 max.

My guess is that the Rhaza'de Canyons is the Expert dungeon for Planetouched Wilds. Not sure if you can access it yet (might be able to if you can get a group of 5 to queue up).

@Zokot - Yea, there's most likely adjustments being made to IGP, although a lot of them seem to be able to be done with 'hotloads' that don't take the server down.
    Last edited by Jonus; 05-30-2015 at 06:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonus View Post
    Updated to: May 27-29th 2015, TEST-302-51-A-1007905 and TEST-302-53-A-1008575.
    Size: ~65.1mb + 50.5mb.
    Files:
    Spoiler!

Briefly:
    • Class Changes. A bunch of AoE healing skills have had their ranged increased to 30m. [Feedback] Tanks' 40pt root passive to generate threat has been changed so that it generates threat based on your endurance. [Feedback]
    • Intrepid: Gilded Prophecy testing has begun! No physical entrance yet - you'll need a dev to port you in. You can apply for testing here.
    • New Wardrobe: 'Fae Finery', the 76th Appearance Set in the Appearance Sets Tab.
    • New Expert Dungeon: Rhaza'de Canyons appearing in LFG queue. No further info.
    • Nightmare Tide Quest NPCs are now up in Tempest Bay.

My guess is that the Rhaza'de Canyons is the Expert dungeon for Planetouched Wilds. Not sure if you can access it yet (might be able to if you can get a group of 5 to queue up).

@Zokot - Yea, there's most likely adjustments being made to IGP, although a lot of them seem to be able to be done with 'hotloads' that don't take the server down.
    By NTE quests you mean weeklies correct?

*Including the two new ones from 3.2?*
    Last edited by McChaffe; 05-29-2015 at 06:14 PM.
    Everything after Storm Legion was a mistake. ()

Quote Originally Posted by McChaffe View Post
    By NTE quests you mean weeklies correct?

*Including the two new ones from 3.2?*
    Yea, dailies/weeklies. Doesn't include Onslaughts or Nightmare Rift quests though.

I've also updated the article since I just discovered a ton of dimension items from Notoriety vendors!

Edited to Add: Also, some of the new dimension items require 'Glorified' notoriety in the various Nightmare Tide factions.
    This means that we'll probably be getting a new tier of notoriety for NT factions, from current Revered to the next tier, Glorified.
    Last edited by Jonus; 05-29-2015 at 09:05 PM.

Thanks to information provided by Elyssinia, Boase and shiadee, I've updated the latest article with a preview of the new Fae Finery outfits as well as a new Costume Cape sub-category that has wings and backpacks:

And you'd probably be right, considering the Rhaza'de Canyons are located in PTW lore-wise... Unless CC decided to make part of Telara teleport to a random elemental plane. o.O

SHOES SHOES SHOES Omgosh not boots no socks. I am gonna kiss you I am gonna kiss you I am gonna kiss you. That whole outfit I am in love . Saving money now. That will be mine. Shoes cant believe shoes.

10.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #40

This means that we'll probably be getting a new tier of notoriety for NT factions, from current Revered to the next tier, Glorified.
    We have no plans to add in new tiers of notoriety, so this is more than likely a bug or an oversight on our part.

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Quote Originally Posted by Morticus View Post
    We have no plans to add in new tiers of notoriety, so this is more than likely a bug or an oversight on our part.

Thank you for clearing that up had a minor heart attack thinking of how I'll accomplish as much as poss if I start a new char...

Morticus: Tulan is on live at the same cost in credits (900) as Fort Zarnost which is 1520 but Tulan is only 1000 capacity. Such a shame to not see this Dimension made larger such a great design I had to buy it anyway!
    Last edited by Kiwi; 06-03-2015 at 11:19 AM.

12.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #42

Tulan isn't ready yet and slipped out before it was time.

We're going to disable it for the time being, thanks for the email!

Quote Originally Posted by Kitasia View Post
    SHOES SHOES SHOES Omgosh not boots no socks. I am gonna kiss you I am gonna kiss you I am gonna kiss you. That whole outfit I am in love . Saving money now. That will be mine. Shoes cant believe shoes.
    I had a similar reaction when I saw non boot footwear that wasn't the maid flats.
    Niou Glitterdance - 70 The Silent
    Wikstrom Seihachi - 6- The Relentless
    -= Faeblight =-

Was really hoping my male dwarf would have giant fairy/butterfly wings......not these tiny shriveled things.
    T for Trinity
    42k Achievement Points Club
    I has stream https://www.twitch.tv/boase Add me on GW2 Boase.6204 or Bnet Boase!#1862

Not real interested in the wings - but WOW those packs!
    People who circumscribe their lives to conform to the narrow expectations of others get exactly what they deserve.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast