+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: World creatures granting Nightmare Rift completion status

Champion of Telara

Default World creatures granting Nightmare Rift completion status

I didn't know where to mention it, so I did it here. The lvl64 mobs "Living Ice" in the Unsteady Expanse subzone of Tarken Glacier advance the progression of the daily quest "Nightmare I: Walking Terror", which requires 16 nightmare rift creatures to be killed. Most likely unintended and a bug.

They also do not drop loot and are not salvagable by miners despite being essentially rocks.
    Last edited by Dark Mits; 10-28-2014 at 08:34 PM.

2.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #2
    Shiny Ball of Doomy Doom Salvatrix's Avatar

Were you in a group?

Or more specifically, were you killing mobs someone else, grouped or not, was also attacking?
    Last edited by Salvatrix; 10-28-2014 at 09:08 PM.
    An Interested Observer
    #WontBeErased

"Your reality, sir, is lies and balderdash, and I am delighted to say I have no grasp of it what so ever."

Champion of Telara

No, I was entirely solo, not another player in sight. Their respawns also granted me progress on it.
    Last edited by Dark Mits; 10-28-2014 at 09:35 PM.

Plane Touched

Last night I was soloing with no other player within miles and I noticed the same effect. When you mouseover them it showed my nightmare quest daily on the tooltip.
    Quack?

I also ran across this bug. I was alone and was just questing there with that unfinished Nightmare Rift quest in my log (but not showing on my screen). As said above, the tooltip on the Living Ice mobs indicated that they could fulfill the requirements for the Nightmare 1 quest to kill 16 nightmare mobs. I was curious and I killed more than 16 of them. Not all of them incremented the quest, but most did and it completed.
    Last edited by Golden; 10-28-2014 at 11:36 PM.
    Children's Miracle Network 24 hour gaming marathon - Extra Life - join Trion Worlds team and have fun with us
    Please use my Ascend-A-Friend link: https://rift.trionworlds.com/account...=ascend_invite

+ Reply to Thread