+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Cleric Masteries Changes from 16th October

Shadowlander

Default Cleric Masteries Changes from 16th October

Cleric Masteries Changes

Soul Collector. New Passive: “Ekkehard’s Grasp will now apply Frostbite, if points have been spent in it”.

I have a question to that.

We have in our skilltree a skill http://www.rifthead.com/trait/2919/frostbite that already does that . Is this new passive useless because of this or am i wrong?

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Panthaa View Post
    Cleric Masteries Changes

Soul Collector. New Passive: “Ekkehard’s Grasp will now apply Frostbite, if points have been spent in it”.

I have a question to that.

We have in our skilltree a skill http://www.rifthead.com/trait/2919/frostbite that already does that . Is this new passive useless because of this or am i wrong?
    Ekkehards is not a weapon attack. This just improves your disconnect by allowing the rotation to continue.

Shadowlander

ok i check this and it seems that Ekkehards´Grasp dosnt applies Frostbite without using the masterie..

ok but i thouht Ekkehards Grasp is an non-physical because it deals air damage.

So the discription to Frostbite isnt correct anymore and should say " your non-physical weapon attacks increase your damage done with your next Physical weapon attack by 30% except Ekkehards Grasp because it look better to put it in a masterie"
    Last edited by Panthaa; 10-17-2014 at 08:32 AM.

Shadowlander

Got it My fault

i thought it applies frostbite in the past but it doesnt

Thread can be closed 8)

Quote Originally Posted by Panthaa View Post
    ok i check this and it seems that Ekkehards´Grasp dosnt applies Frostbite without using the masterie..

ok but i thouht Ekkehards Grasp is an non-physical because it deals air damage.

So the discription to Frostbite isnt correct anymore and should say " your non-physical weapon attacks increase your damage done with your next Physical weapon attack by 30% except Ekkehards Grasp because it look better to put it in a masterie"
    You don't need a clause like that. Ekkehard's Grasp is not a weapon attack, it is a spell. Notice that it also does not trigger Vengeances and does not say "Requires melee weapon" in its tooltip.
    Rahka@Wolfsbane

+ Reply to Thread