+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Serathe
  • 1 Post By Snedhepl

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: minion adventure yielding wrong reward

Rift Chaser

Default minion adventure yielding wrong reward

I tried it out 3 times now, currently started the 4th test (can hurry it due to lack of adventurite). Every time since a few days (3?) my 8 hour adventures that should yield dimension items, yield notoriety instead. Some quests i hurried others I didn't.
    The 8h quests all had different names and different minions send.
    Last edited by Serathe; 10-12-2014 at 06:06 AM.
    Proud builder of the following dimensions on Zaviel: On Serathe: O-RP Family park and tree hotel , Grotto mansion , Little Ravenshire , Vila Plankcraft, The Raven - Edgar Allen Poe, Fairytale fountain and menagerie, O-RP Beach resort Knock knock On Orticia: Villa Gothica , Orticia's lair

Quote Originally Posted by Serathe View Post
    I tried it out 3 times now, currently started the 4th test (can hurry it due to lack of adventurite). Every time since a few days (3?) my 8 hour adventures that should yield dimension items, yield notoriety instead. Some quests i hurried others I didn't.
    That happened to me just this morning! I thought maybe I just forgot what it was supposed to be for. But since I got the cat notoriety minion, I don't do those quests with any but him....so I was really puzzled. Glad to know I'm not crazy.
    Dimensions on Faeblight:
    Gatekeeper's Christmas Cottage, Faerwood Cottage, Sunrise Cottage, Moonglow Cottage (Nym)
    Ozark Mountain Christmas ( Aedrexa)
    Dream Weaver's Palace (Morgeanna)

Frankly I find it better this way.

You're not crazy Foxfire, and neither is Serathe. I had this happen twice already as well. Started an 8 hour dimension adventure, but got notoriety rewards. Iirc it happened to me when there were two 8 hour dimension adventures in a row. The first time I did a dimension adventure, and saw a new dimension adventure spawn. I then hurried it with aventurine, which gave me dimension items for rewards. But the new 8 hour dimension adventure gave me notoriety rewards. The second time I didn't have enough aventurine to hurry the adventure so had to wait it out. Collected the dimension rewards, and started the new 8 hour dimension adventure. That one gave me notoriety just now.

Rift Chaser

My 8 hour adventure for dimensions came back with an actual dimension rewards. First time in 5 tries.
    Proud builder of the following dimensions on Zaviel: On Serathe: O-RP Family park and tree hotel , Grotto mansion , Little Ravenshire , Vila Plankcraft, The Raven - Edgar Allen Poe, Fairytale fountain and menagerie, O-RP Beach resort Knock knock On Orticia: Villa Gothica , Orticia's lair

6.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #6
    Rift Team

I made a change last week that caused some of the adventures to have incorrect reward labels. It's getting fixed, have no fear!

Quote Originally Posted by Serathe View Post

+ Reply to Thread