Default Please give PTS players access to Make Me 65 potion

Title

/54321
    4/4 RoF 5/5 Mount Sharax

Telaran

yes pls 1234
    Pokerchips <Coriolis> Chericee <-Virus-> Fluffyric <Yakisoba>

Telaran

Why would you want to skip the content at level, just to see whats available end game? That's part of the fun of end game, the grind, or journey to get there.

Not sure if intended or got overlooked, but the 'make me level 65' potions are 'Binds on Use' so simply ask any level 65 to buy one and mail it to you on the PTS, but I do agree that the PTS should be about testing stuff, not getting instant lvl 65 and running around

I just put up 100+ of these potions on the Auction House for 1s as they are not bound.

I'd advise and encourage any other level 65's to do the same.

Enjoy
    #1 Hardcore Casual - Seatin - RIFT Livestreamer/YouTuber. Check out: www.twitch.tv/seatinmanoflegends and www.youtube.com/seatinmanoflegends

Quote Originally Posted by Seatin View Post
    I just put up 100+ of these potions on the Auction House for 1s as they are not bound.

Enjoy
    You rock!

moar words

Edit: to bad some people have to be words I cant say here and keep buying them all /sigh but still props to you and those who where handing them out
    Last edited by Xillean; 10-03-2014 at 07:38 AM.
    Myrmidon Xillean Tormeng, Lord of War
    Dimensions: Planar Study Spec: 61/10/5
    PA: 900 | Score: 11120 | Tradeskills: All Grandmastered
    4/4 GP | 4/4 DH | 5/5 GSB | 5/5 RoS Conqueror | 11/11 HK | 2/4 RotP | 1/8 ID
    Characters: Xillean R90, Phantasmal R72, Eylisa R68, Kattie R74

Ascendant

Much as I'd love to be 65 and mess around with parsing, etc. The majority of what I can see delaying launch were quest issues, falling through the world, and stuff like that, so its probably more beneficial for the testing experience to have people play through the content, look for hidden quests and shinies, explore, climb, and a bunch of other things that don't exist in the dummy foundry.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Seatin View Post

Enjoy
    Awesome! So now there are a bunch of level 65's out there running around without a clue. LOL happy its only a test shard.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Clickclickboom View Post
    Awesome! So now there are a bunch of level 65's out there running around without a clue. LOL happy its only a test shard.
    Once this is live I'll be among the 65's running around that still dont' have a clue. At least I won't be known as the lvl 60 running around without a clue anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Clickclickboom View Post
    Quite a few of us level 65s do have a clue and are testing the content we are interested in, namely dungeons and raids.

Can't get to 65 properly if we don't have polished grind content. People from a month ago and further back had to test content before those potions were made available on our accounts. Do be greedy and only want to test dungeons and raids for advance strats. Help the entire game, not just your little corner.
    Mirandiral@Greybriar
    Archon by trade. Live archon, learn archon, love archon!
    RoF 4/4, MS 5/5, TF 2/3

Quote Originally Posted by Eorer View Post
    Can't get to 65 properly if we don't have polished grind content. People from a month ago and further back had to test content before those potions were made available on our accounts. Do be greedy and only want to test dungeons and raids for advance strats. Help the entire game, not just your little corner.
    Actually I'll test whatever the f*ck I want. And since the current tier of live raiding is riddled with bugs I'd prefer to focus on that to at least try and mitigate the same problems existing in 3.0.

I do raid content more than any other by orders of magnitude so I really could not give a rat's furry posterior about testing content that will interest me for about 2 days. And to be honest with the current information available on 3.0 regarding gear I'm quite disinclined to give Trion any of my free time at all.

+ Reply to Thread